The Johnson Family
Blessed

Sioux City, IA

#1 Mar 8, 2010
My heart goes out to the Johnson family for their loss. James Earl Johnson lost his son yesterday and need all the prayers anyone can offer. It is tragic for a father to have to bury his son. Please, no rude comments, just heartfelt prayers and thoughts.

Sioux City, IA

#2 Mar 8, 2010
what happened? I haven't heard about this.
ASC

Sioux City, IA

#3 Mar 8, 2010
I have Leigh Ann, their children, and rest of the family in my thoughts today.
I am so sorry for your loss
Sad

Union City, TN

#4 Mar 8, 2010
How did Mr. Johnson pass?
Friend

Newport, TN

#5 Mar 8, 2010
Sad wrote:
How did Mr. Johnson pass?
Heartattack
dang

Albany, GA

#6 Mar 8, 2010
i hate to hear that. do you know what happened?
crazypple

Albany, GA

#7 Mar 8, 2010
oh, sorry i just saw the last post. we'll pray for his family.

Sioux City, IA

#8 Mar 8, 2010
thought and prayers to the Johnson family. what a tragic loss.
dale ramsey

Sioux City, IA

#9 Mar 8, 2010
Ive know James Earl and Gloria along time my prayers go out to this family..their daughter Melissa has always been a wonderful girl i remember when she life guarded at the pools...please keep this family in ur prayers and please dont hit this thread with any kind of ugliness
guest 2

Southaven, MS

#10 Mar 8, 2010
My deepest sympathy goes out for the Johnson's, Lanier's and Pierce's. Leigh Anne, embrace the Lord during this difficult time, he will lift you and your children up and get you through this very sad moment in your lives. God Bless each and everyone of you, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
So Sorry

Sioux City, IA

#11 Mar 8, 2010
So sorry to hear this, my daughters went to school with them. I know each set of parents. This family is in my prayers.
My heart felt condolences go out to all of them.
Memphis Guy

Winona, MS

#12 Mar 8, 2010
My heart goes to these families. Leigh Ann was my classmate and I hate this for her. I have known Larry for a long time and I will miss him. My heart goes out to Larry's family as well
Dear Friend

Sioux City, IA

#13 Mar 8, 2010
This family has been dear friends to my family for many years. In fact I consider them a part of our family. They were there when I lost my sister. Gloria can to the house and stayed while we were at the services. She has no idea how much I appreciated what she did and will always remember that. My heart goes out to ALL of the family. A parent should never have to bury a child and a young child should never have to bury a parent.
Dr Know

Milan, TN

#14 Mar 8, 2010
It's sad when someone parts this life so early. So sorry to hear of Johnson's passing. He was a good man.

Sioux City, IA

#15 Mar 8, 2010
I am so very sorry about this tragady. How old was Larry I know he was young. He was always so nice to us. I couldn't believe it when I heard about it. What happened? Did he know he had heart trouble? Was he at home?
Dear Friend

South Sioux City, NE

#16 Mar 9, 2010
Larry was 49 and he was at home.. My thoughts and prayers go out to Leigh Ann and her family... God Bless.. Keep ur heads high and jus look to God he has all answers I know its hard to tell at this moment but I promise he does have all the answers God Bless!!!!!!!!!!
anon

United States

#17 Mar 9, 2010
everyone just remember its not a time to be sad, its time to rejoyce. He is in a much better place! I hope you find some peace in that one day you may see him once again.

United States

#18 Mar 9, 2010
my heart goes out to this family ,i lost my dad 6yrs ago and still hes in my prayers ,im realy proud of these people not to get on here and say bad things .you usualy dont find people like these .if this whole tpoic thing was kike this ,it would be a lot better....so my prayers go out for this family......

South Sioux City, NE

#19 Mar 12, 2010
I didn't really know Larry. I did some work for him one time. I spent a few hours talking to him and he seemed like a really good person. He treated me with respect and was friendly. If I had of got to know him better I believe I would have called him a friend. To Leigh Anne and your children: I am so sorry for your loss. I wish I could make it easier for you but only God can do that so I'll be praying for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for homemade quilts( old ones) (Apr '11) 7 min andrea 78
Stone white 1 hr Micheal 1
Stripper husbands 2 hr its disrespectful 14
Cockroach in my food at Los Portales 4 hr TrumpPump 24
Angela Carver 6 hr Come on 3
HUGE VICTORY in North Carolina GOP IN PANIC M... 6 hr Come on 3
Dyersburg Attorneys 6 hr Come on 11
rough country 10 hr Terry 13

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web