Unreal 2

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of1,510
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
anon

Saint Clair, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Feb 16, 2013
 
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
U mad rite??
Hahahaha! You might want to date outside the internet sweetheart...there are some real perverts out there,no offence.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha! You might want to date outside the internet sweetheart...there are some real perverts out there,no offence.
Thanks for the warning....I had no interest in dating you.....

“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Feb 17, 2013
 
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi JW. How have you been!
Unreal is unavailable at the moment. He will be back before you know it...
Hi Pepper,

Sorry to hear that. Someone must surely be busy keeping him from posting.

Tell him I said hello.

And hope you have a great day, Pepper.

I was going to ask him about the book I just read, a Steven King book. Oh well.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Pepper,
Sorry to hear that. Someone must surely be busy keeping him from posting.
Tell him I said hello.
And hope you have a great day, Pepper.
I was going to ask him about the book I just read, a Steven King book. Oh well.
He will check in here. I'm sure he will have good insight on the book. One of his fav authors, I believe.
Good to hear from you JW. Don't stay away ok?

“April is full of whispers,”

Since: Jun 11

sighs...and butterflies.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Feb 17, 2013
 
Good evening, Pepper and Wondering. And to Unreal too.

I pulled a "Rip Van Winkle" and had a luxurious nap....slept the entire afternoon away. Now I'm hungry and in need of a good icy Coke.

I hope y'all have had a very nice, relaxing Sunday too.

:)

“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Feb 17, 2013
 
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
He will check in here. I'm sure he will have good insight on the book. One of his fav authors, I beli.
Good to hear from you JW. Don't stay away ok?
The name of the book is Duma Key, I really liked it. I love Stephen King's books. Love how he rambles along getting the story going.

Have you ever seen Creepshow, the movie. It was really funny. Will check in later and nice to meet you Dickens. Seems quiet tonite except for a couple of forums on the main Topix page. Can't understand why everyone fights, especially with Kevin. He seems nice enough.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
The name of the book is Duma Key, I really liked it. I love Stephen King's books. Love how he rambles along getting the story going.
Have you ever seen Creepshow, the movie. It was really funny. Will check in later and nice to meet you Dickens. Seems quiet tonite except for a couple of forums on the main Topix page. Can't understand why everyone fights, especially with Kevin. He seems nice enough.
Creep Show...yes.
I was suppose to have invited Kevin here for Unreal but things got hectic. Unreal and I both like Kevin.
I shall find him right now.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hey ya'll. Got the day off and I'm rolling up and down hwy 51.......

“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Feb 18, 2013
 
Pepper_126 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CTTjLxXFg0k&feature=youtu be_gdata_player
Hey ya'll. Got the day off and I'm rolling up and down hwy 51.......
Hi Pepper,

Just checking in, have a great day off!

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Pepper,
Just checking in, have a great day off!
Hi JW. How is your day? Rainy here.
anon

Saint Clair, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Feb 18, 2013
 
Pepper_126 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CTTjLxXFg0k&feature=youtu be_gdata_player
Hey ya'll. Got the day off and I'm rolling up and down hwy 51.......
Trying to pick up some business huh? Try a corner.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Feb 18, 2013
 
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to pick up some business huh? Try a corner.
I don't sell no tail and I don't buy no tail....now what?

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Feb 18, 2013
 
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Pepper,
Sorry to hear that. Someone must surely be busy keeping him from posting.
Tell him I said hello.
And hope you have a great day, Pepper.
I was going to ask him about the book I just read, a Steven King book. Oh well.
IT was not a bad book, still very predictable, it follows the normal King pattern. Have you tried his Gunslinger series??? Very good and it ties all his worlds into one. The one I just read is 1963 and what would happen if JFK were saved. Great book, give it a try

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Feb 18, 2013
 
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
IT was not a bad book, still very predictable, it follows the normal King pattern. Have you tried his Gunslinger series??? Very good and it ties all his worlds into one. The one I just read is 1963 and what would happen if JFK were saved. Great book, give it a try
My Bestie just read 1963. I haven't read it yet myself.

IT and the Gunslinger series where good, but I am not fond of the more recent Stephen King books.

Hello Unreal.

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Feb 18, 2013
 
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
My Bestie just read 1963. I haven't read it yet myself.
IT and the Gunslinger series where good, but I am not fond of the more recent Stephen King books.
Hello Unreal.
You might want to try Wild Cards 1, it is a series of short stories by differetn authors about the same subject. Very good read.

I still say The Stand was his very best book ever. One I just cannot stand is Gerald's Game. That one stunk up my library

Hello SB

“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
IT was not a bad book, still very predictable, it follows the normal King pattern. Have you tried his Gunslinger series??? Very good and it ties all his worlds into one. The one I just read is 1963 and what would happen if JFK were saved. Great book, give it a try
I have read The Stand, and some of the Gunslinger series. Probably read everything he wrote up to the accident, and some afterward. Like Dean Koontz too, just finished Relentless.

I get a little annoyed at S.K., sometimes as he rambles on and on getting to the stories but I'll still read anything I can get my hands on to read of his.

Glad to see you back, not too good here, am on watch with my dog, she's about ready to go. So sad and now have to help her in and out. She's refusing food for the past 3 days, and couldn't get her to drink any water today, Have her on a blanket all covered up now. I feel so helpless, been crying most of the day. So sad that they get old and helpless, hope she passes soon, I can't bring myself to put her down.

Sorry to burden, just had to get it out. Hope to see you posting more. Have a good night Unreal and goodnight to you too Pepper.

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Feb 19, 2013
 
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read The Stand, and some of the Gunslinger series. Probably read everything he wrote up to the accident, and some afterward. Like Dean Koontz too, just finished Relentless.
I get a little annoyed at S.K., sometimes as he rambles on and on getting to the stories but I'll still read anything I can get my hands on to read of his.
Glad to see you back, not too good here, am on watch with my dog, she's about ready to go. So sad and now have to help her in and out. She's refusing food for the past 3 days, and couldn't get her to drink any water today, Have her on a blanket all covered up now. I feel so helpless, been crying most of the day. So sad that they get old and helpless, hope she passes soon, I can't bring myself to put her down.
Sorry to burden, just had to get it out. Hope to see you posting more. Have a good night Unreal and goodnight to you too Pepper.
And that is the best part to me, he incorerates his accident, his drinking problmes and his real life into the gunslinger series. I HATED the way it ended (no I will not spoil it for you)but I a, also not sure it could have ended a lot of other ways, it had to end.

Sorry about your dog, I know the feeling, I enjoy dogs more than a lot of people, the dogs have an excuse, the people do not

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Feb 19, 2013
 
Good morning ya'll. This is my Monday and it's cold.

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Feb 19, 2013
 
Good morning all!

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Feb 19, 2013
 
-Kevin- wrote:
Good morning all!
Kevin! How are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of1,510
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 16 min BAS 123,908
White Women Opinion Black Man's Response (Jan '11) 40 min guest 78
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Sweet Annie 7,679
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Sweet Annie 3,285
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 1 hr Pepper 5,962
vehicular homicide 1 hr who 2
gutter trash arian nation people 3 hr Jason bradford 51
Janice Lindley 6 hr guest 32
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 7 hr Hmmm 95,251
curtis tyler missing (Jul '12) 7 hr Hmmm 4,872
Man Screw You!!!! 14 hr Pepper 23
wreck at 4 points Sat guest1 10
•••
•••
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••