Milltown woman nothing but trouble

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

Columbia, TN

#1 May 18, 2013
There is a woman that lives in Milltown that I have been told that is a trouble maker. She causes problems between couples and she is also a snitch. I don't know the woman's name but she is real skinny and ugly. She also looks as though she aint got any teeth cuz her mouth is all sunk in. She is also a big methhead. She also has a lot of people that wants to whoop her ass cuz she won't stay out of other people's business. I don't know this woman but I feel sorry for her. I would hate to know I had so many people wanting to whoop my ass in such a small community especially knowing who some of these people are.
Christina

Dyersburg, TN

#2 May 18, 2013
If you feel sorry for her then you should help her. It sounds to me like you have enough info to get in touch with her and be a positive influence on her life rather than coming on here to do whatever it is you're trying to accomplish. Try helping. Not hurting. :)

Columbia, TN

#3 May 18, 2013
Christina wrote:
If you feel sorry for her then you should help her. It sounds to me like you have enough info to get in touch with her and be a positive influence on her life rather than coming on here to do whatever it is you're trying to accomplish. Try helping. Not hurting.:)
I don't know her name. I am hoping maybe someone may know who she is and I can get a name and then I may could help her.
Christina

Dyersburg, TN

#4 May 18, 2013
Well whoever told you all that info surely knows who she is and I'm sure would happily provide you with her contact info. It would be really cool of you to ignore whatever crap your friends will dish out for wanting to helping her and try to reach out to her and show her that there is another way to live this short life we have been given. She may not want the help. But at least you can feel good about yourself and know you did a really awesome thing for someone by being a friend she's been needing but hasn't had :)

Gadsden, TN

#5 May 18, 2013
guest wrote:
There is a woman that lives in Milltown that I have been told that is a trouble maker. She causes problems between couples and she is also a snitch. I don't know the woman's name but she is real skinny and ugly. She also looks as though she aint got any teeth cuz her mouth is all sunk in. She is also a big methhead. She also has a lot of people that wants to whoop her ass cuz she won't stay out of other people's business. I don't know this woman but I feel sorry for her. I would hate to know I had so many people wanting to whoop my ass in such a small community especially knowing who some of these people are.
You been told.Oh yea right.You just another trouble maker.Can't you find something else to do with your pitiful life? Try doing something for someone else sometimes.

Columbia, TN

#6 May 18, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You been told.Oh yea right.You just another trouble maker.Can't you find something else to do with your pitiful life? Try doing something for someone else sometimes.
Whatever!! I wish I knew what the woman's name was so I could personally tell her who I heard the information from.
who

Beloit, WI

#7 May 19, 2013
Joy
julie

United States

#8 May 19, 2013
Maybe she your mommy go back home lil Bitch what's your full name ho

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9 May 19, 2013
Is she in Dyer County? Yes.

Then she's probably a homewrecker.

All the good ones leave eventually, leaving the trash to pick from.

Dyersburg, TN

#11 May 19, 2013
Do you know what street she even lives on? Milltown is a big place. Does she ride a power chair sometimes. There is a woman with this kind of discription that rides a power chair once in a while but she can walk. I dont know why she does that. I dont live near there but I have sen her.
dude

Humboldt, TN

#12 May 19, 2013
Guest wrote:
Do you know what street she even lives on? Milltown is a big place. Does she ride a power chair sometimes. There is a woman with this kind of discription that rides a power chair once in a while but she can walk. I dont know why she does that. I dont live near there but I have sen her.
Most of them can walk, just not for long. Some are just lazy, but some of them would be sore or falling down by the time they got to the end of the street.

Jackson, TN

#13 May 20, 2013
I know what yall are saying. I have had 2 back surgeries and I have drop foot in my left leg. I can't even wear a shoe on that foot. I have to ride in those scooters when I am shopping but it make me feel self concious because I am fat and I figure people think I am in them cuz I am fat and not cause I am disable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 2 min Sweet Annie 7,092
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min WTSenior 152,351
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 14 min Sweet Annie 3,578
Best Pool Player---UPDATE!!! (Jul '09) 18 min south south 135
sandy gibson 33 min da u 4
The blonde walton girl 3 hr guest 1
I still love you after what you did.. 3 hr yeeeesssszz 33
missing man ? 15 hr Guest 209
DHS principal 16 hr ChopperBlades 24

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]