Been there

Jackson, TN

#1 Jan 16, 2013
what going on this case still unsolved ? Let me guess that the paper will come out with article that states that they are getting closer to finding the killer. Still working and waiting on forensic evidence to prove someone guilty?

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Been there wrote:
what going on this case still unsolved ? Let me guess that the paper will come out with article that states that they are getting closer to finding the killer. Still working and waiting on forensic evidence to prove someone guilty?
The last report stated that Jeff has asked for a Special Grand Jury. It has been turned over to the DA. It is up to the DA to finish it up.
guest

United States

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Why not just wait till it comes out. Yal have been rantin about this poor woman for so long now. Does it matter anyway? She is gone! Let her be now. Why keep going on about this. They will run it when they get ready. You rantin about it aint gonna help none. Get over it all ready!
Guest

Nashville, TN

#4 Jan 17, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>The last report stated that Jeff has asked for a Special Grand Jury. It has been turned over to the DA. It is up to the DA to finish it up.
That is incorrect.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That is incorrect.
That is correct. Read the article...
Been there

Jackson, TN

#6 Jan 17, 2013
dyer county needs some justice for this woman DPD cant whip their selfs out of a wet paper bag . I am not ranting and raving about this but dyersburg waiting for this unsolved matter to die down because they would like the public to forget it . Believe me i wont forget it because i dont want to.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 17, 2013
guest wrote:
Why not just wait till it comes out. Yal have been rantin about this poor woman for so long now. Does it matter anyway? She is gone! Let her be now. Why keep going on about this. They will run it when they get ready. You rantin about it aint gonna help none. Get over it all ready!
WTH? WHY are you saying why does it matter? Well, it does matter. We are here to see that justice is served. Why are you here if it mattered to you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
boss hoss 14 min impulse 2
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 1 hr Intrepid Surfer 654
Catch me if you can 1 hr So OBVIOUS 13
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Intrepid Surfer 9,625
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 1 hr Intrepid Surfer 420
Nortex 1 hr Work there too 6
Parking in the fire lane 2 hr the REAL beefed up 21
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 10 hr Dawg 103,779
Wreck on 104 near Roellen Wed Girlie 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages