People steal in JC Penney
greybox

Sioux City, IA

#127 Mar 4, 2013
hahah wrote:
I know pleanty of ppl that rob the shit out of y'all lol
I've heard of quite a few that got busted too. Cost them a heck of a lot more than what they tried to save! Lol

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#128 Mar 4, 2013
greybox wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard of quite a few that got busted too. Cost them a heck of a lot more than what they tried to save! Lol
LOL????

Yep but just at you

Get it??

Have a nice day :)
Old man Bville

Manila, AR

#129 Mar 4, 2013
They will make you go back to school until you learn to make a proper sentence
greybox

Sioux City, IA

#130 Mar 4, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL????
Yep but just at you
Get it??
Yep, I got it wheezer.. you must have been one that got busted. Now I'm really LOL!

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#131 Mar 4, 2013
greybox wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I got it wheezer.. you must have been one that got busted. Now I'm really LOL!
Got you

Pee Wee

LOL

All you do is follow

Me

Get it tard???

greybox

Sioux City, IA

#132 Mar 4, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Got you
Pee Wee
LOL
All you do is follow
Me
Get it tard???
Funny, you're the one that followed me here wheezer.
Btw, don't forget your ensure @ 9 pm..

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#133 Mar 4, 2013
greybox wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, you're the one that followed me here wheezer.
Btw, don't forget your ensure @ 9 pm..
LOL

First Geritol

Now ensure

You really need some new lines

Just saying

your age is showing

Sacred

Fresno, CA

#134 Mar 18, 2013
I stole some shoes from jcpennys but I didnt got caught but if to mall will I get caught
Jess

Hickory, NC

#135 Mar 21, 2013
red98 wrote:
First of all I work at JCPenney and they do have cameras and they do work. Our store has more than 20 people working at a time. We keep a very close eye on customers. No matter if they are shoplifting or not we let the customers know that we are there. Second the person that said that they work at JCPenny and is saying that it is easy to steal you need to be fired and put into the same category as the shoplifters. So if you want to shoplift and not get caught please do not come in my store because you will go to jail. We will catch you. But on the other hand if you want to get caught please feel free to come in we will make sure you will.
Lmaoooo
Anonymous

Centreville, VA

#137 Apr 26, 2013
I got caught shoplifting at JCP once. This was not my first time, I had done it several times before and always got away with it.
Nike, Levi's. Adidas, you name it, I got it. Well this day I went into the fitting room took $300 worth of stuff and tried it on, what I liked I put in my bag or put it on. I had baggy clothes so it was well concealed. So I walk around the store and as soon as I exit out of nowhere came 2 men and 1 woman. Automatically they grabbed my purse and took me outside and into a small room. As I sat there the lady asked me if I had anything on so the men exited the room I took off my clothes and the clothes I planned to steal and I put my clothes back on. The man asked me several questions and I answered them but he continued to threaten me to send me to a juvenile facility. The woman totaled the cost of the items and told me I had a civil fine of $100 and then they called my guardian Then the police was called and I was issued a no trespass warrant for a year. Luckily, very luckily, I wasn't charged but If I decide to enter the premises within a year I will be arrested on the spot and get a record. I honestly NEVER thought I'd get caught but even when you don't think someone is watching you, they are. PLEASE DON'T SHOPLIFT, that was easily the worst day of my life. You don't know how scary the feeling was.
skl

Walla Walla, WA

#140 Jun 11, 2013
Ben wrote:
Stealing from JCPenney IS easy. You wear baggy clothes, grab some items you may want, and walk into the dressing room. Remove all the tags, put the clothes on underneath your original baggy clothes, walk out of the changing room, and out of the store. Done.
You're an idiot. I can't tell you how many people just like you I have caught. You walk into a fitting room with 10 items and come out with three then I will arrest you. And why remove the tags Genius? Just more evidence and proof when I find those tags underneath the bench in the fitting room. All that does is make me 100% certain I'm stopping a piece of shit thief like you.
Scary

United States

#142 Jul 7, 2013
You're so scary!!! Ewe!!!
red98 wrote:
First of all I work at JCPenney and they do have cameras and they do work. Our store has more than 20 people working at a time. We keep a very close eye on customers. No matter if they are shoplifting or not we let the customers know that we are there. Second the person that said that they work at JCPenny and is saying that it is easy to steal you need to be fired and put into the same category as the shoplifters. So if you want to shoplift and not get caught please do not come in my store because you will go to jail. We will catch you. But on the other hand if you want to get caught please feel free to come in we will make sure you will.
guest who

Dyersburg, TN

#143 Jul 7, 2013
I know that kim Anderson goes in there and comes out with comforters and all kinds of things goes to her car and goes back in and gets a shit load of big items and never gets stop I hope everybody that shoplift gets what is coming to them hate a theif
Stealer

San Jose, CA

#144 Jul 9, 2013
I got caught stealing at jc penny they call the cops and now i have to go to court :(

Dyersburg, TN

#145 Jul 9, 2013
How about Walmart? I have seen people walk out with a cart full.

United States

#146 Jul 9, 2013
guest wrote:
How about Walmart? I have seen people walk out with a cart full.
The Dorse Crew.
kingofarts

Herndon, VA

#147 Jul 10, 2013
I know several who has been in JC penny and Wal mart. And they stealing you blind to. Taken shoes, clothes, house supplies, candles, BATHING SUITS ETC. they are hitting up all Dollar stores, Freds, Big lots. Going out of town to do it also. And everyone wonders why everything is going sky high. Well blame it on the sticky fingers around this town. Just a thought and there is no doubt you will get caught in the long run. Whaat they do is wait and watch to see how far you will go and then they will bust you. I don't know about everyone else but im sick of high prices cause of theives. They should all be locked up.
AUSTIN

Dyersburg, TN

#148 Jul 10, 2013
kingofarts wrote:
I know several who has been in JC penny and Wal mart. And they stealing you blind to. Taken shoes, clothes, house supplies, candles, BATHING SUITS ETC. they are hitting up all Dollar stores, Freds, Big lots. Going out of town to do it also. And everyone wonders why everything is going sky high. Well blame it on the sticky fingers around this town. Just a thought and there is no doubt you will get caught in the long run. Whaat they do is wait and watch to see how far you will go and then they will bust you. I don't know about everyone else but im sick of high prices cause of theives. They should all be locked up.
[what you just said] THEY ALL NEED TO BE LOCKED UP
00Decoy

United States

#149 Aug 9, 2013
Thats a lie. I am a proffessional thief. I have taken more then what I should. The main thing is to do the stealing during the weekend. Even though there may be more LP's (Loss Prevention Dicklesses lol) on the job. Its still not enough eyes to keep on the huge amount of customers who come in and out with shopping bags and loads of people who look like they gonna steal. If your gonna steal do it on the weekend during the day or night. Loads of people. Take a big purse but one thats not bright and noticible. Like a brown leather bag or purse. Go in and browse what You like to take. Look around and look at the pricetags. Take your items whether with tags or not and see whos at the fitting room. Most of the time there is no one watching the fitting rooms. But act like your gonna try them on. There are several other fitting rooms you can take your items at in case one of the fitting rooms has somone in there. Once the worker has left tp put the clothing or put backs away. Take your items with no tags and put them into your purse. The one with tags you can carefully do a small no noticble rip. But rip as silently as you can. Then once your items are concealed pack them tightly and nicely into your bag. Walk out with some clothes or clothes from the rack you are taking and walk outside with non taken clothes and let the camera see you are putting them back on any rack. Then walk out calmly with the crowd. Never go stealing with large groups for this brings attention to the Lps. Never go underdresses and act like a customer. Not a thief. I walked out with lots of shit. Plan to do it this weekend,. Bon Appetiete. DOnt let these losers scare you. Do your homework and check it out.Just know they cant watch everybody. Do this at the mall too. Way better abd more people the better :)
guest who

Dyersburg, TN

#150 Aug 9, 2013
your sick and need help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who was the BEST lover you ever had... 25 min Pimp 19
McDonald's out of Walmart 1 hr guest 4
Topix really sucks , NOW... 1 hr guest 9
News Blood donors needed (Feb '09) 2 hr guest 15
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 3 hr Izzy-_- 4,974
Bradley Clark 4 hr Rebel 2
Potential budget cuts for Tennessee 6 hr Positive Thinker 8

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance