Black women with nice tummies!

Black women with nice tummies!

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

mtown

Memphis, TN

#1 Oct 9, 2011
There is nothing better to lick than a chocolate sexy belly with whipped cream! Taste like hot fudge!
Dsa

Monroe, LA

#2 Oct 9, 2011
Supa random

“Heavenly”

Since: Oct 11

Scented

#3 Oct 10, 2011
I always heard brown cows gave chocolate milk too.

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Oct 10, 2011
if you get by the smell, you have it licked
one on one

Jackson, TN

#5 Oct 10, 2011
guest wrote:
if you get by the smell, you have it licked
haha that some funny sh!t right there

Dyersburg, TN

#6 Oct 10, 2011
ever see one of them to stick a package of meat in her drawers.
black lady

United States

#8 Oct 10, 2011
hey topix Angelfarts offended me :( i'm sad now. What if I kill myself because of syber bulling going on here on topix, about my gender and race. Help me!!(: think about it!
black lady

United States

#9 Oct 10, 2011
guest offended me more :( and one on one thinks its funny. I'm balling my eyes out. You guys are so much better than me. Topix why do you allow people to say this stuff? it's hurtful :(
black lady

United States

#10 Oct 10, 2011
Topix? why did you delete my first post there was no vulger words in it. Are you racist? I will repeat myself. I am a black lady and I taste good :) Love this post!! lol :))))) Why don't you delete the rude people topix?
Rick

Martin, TN

#11 Oct 11, 2011
black lady wrote:
hey topix Angelfarts offended me :( i'm sad now. What if I kill myself because of syber bulling going on here on topix, about my gender and race. Help me!!(: think about it!
Ha Ha! You spelled Cyber wrong. I guess they aren't worried about you getting the pill bottle open ..... Just getting the Bic to light.
helpful

Sioux City, IA

#12 Oct 11, 2011
black lady wrote:
Topix? why did you delete my first post there was no vulger words in it. Are you racist? I will repeat myself. I am a black lady and I taste good :) Love this post!! lol :))))) Why don't you delete the rude people topix?
Are you crazy.
Dumbfoundead

Sioux City, IA

#13 Oct 11, 2011
Hold on boys this is gonna get bumpy

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#14 Oct 11, 2011
Dumbfoundead wrote:
Hold on boys this is gonna get bumpy
That's what she said!
Wood Jablome

United States

#15 Oct 11, 2011
black lady wrote:
Can i taste you?
leafericson

Sioux City, IA

#16 Oct 11, 2011
this is one of the funniest posts i've ever read on here. thanks guys
black lady

United States

#17 Oct 11, 2011
dangit! i did spell it wrong lol :) hehe! and rick I didn't understand that remark about the pill bottle but because i'm black I guess i'm slow right. NOT! Oh, helpfull, your not very helpful lmao. But hey you guys i'm about to go finish my homework
black lady

United States

#18 Oct 11, 2011
here's a request since you guys only can voice your opinions on topix. Go ahead :) scaredy cats! i'm sure I see you all sometimes, considering where i work and i doubt you wanna make a seen there. hehe :)
bnthrdntht

United States

#19 Oct 11, 2011
black lady wrote:
here's a request since you guys only can voice your opinions on topix. Go ahead :) scaredy cats! i'm sure I see you all sometimes, considering where i work and i doubt you wanna make a seen there. hehe :)
Let me guess.. the "Strip Club"?

rofl
black lady

United States

#20 Oct 12, 2011
lol you wish bro (: but that was a great personal opinion but let's stay on topic and not talk about your mom.(: uh oh it's getting BUMPY!! LOL see you guys later!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chubbs 10 min The 1
Van in Kroger Parking Lot(Beware) 13 min Guest 9
Gensing found in nauvoo 1 hr Johnson 1
Where is Shannon Copeland 1 hr Woton 1
Snobs from Milltown 3 hr Ashley 2
Christmas decorations downtown 11 hr citizen 5
John Holden 11 hr citizen 62

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance