Karen Swift - 1 year later
tuffy

Sioux City, IA

#85 Nov 1, 2012
my concern is for the children. may god keep them safe. i hope when all this is over and someone is found accountable ,peace willcome.

Sioux City, IA

#86 Nov 1, 2012
i could really care less if they ever caught anyone for the murder. didnt care when it happened and dont care now.

Katy, TX

#87 Nov 1, 2012
guest wrote:
i could really care less if they ever caught anyone for the murder. didnt care when it happened and dont care now.
What a kind and considerate statement to make about a deceased mother of four whose children are reading this forum. We can only hope that if you are murdered one day, the citizens of Dyersburg feel the same way about you!

United States

#88 Nov 1, 2012
Queue, In post #84 you said they removed the kids from the home.The way it sounds you are saying David lost custody of his kids.First time I have read this and hope you can elaborate on this further.Thanks for your truthful information.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#89 Nov 1, 2012
GuestLR...read it again but slower. I was responding to the post from the "other guest" about the Powell case. Elaborated enough?

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
lisa??? idk who lisa is.. but my name isnt that lol it wasnt our state or county but LE in powell case left children in home THINKING he did it.. jus sayin.. and if they dont think he did it.. why did box go to such measures to make clear that he had not been eliminated as a suspect.. hmm... somethin to think about..

Yes. They didn't remove the kids from his custody until they found other reasons to remove them. They were probably thankful they found a "legal" reason to do so. Then he did what he did upon a visitation. Very very sad.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#90 Nov 1, 2012
guest wrote:
Queue, In post #84 you said they removed the kids from the home.The way it sounds you are saying David lost custody of his kids.First time I have read this and hope you can elaborate on this further.Thanks for your truthful information.
And you're welcome.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#91 Nov 1, 2012
guest wrote:
The husband in the Powell case is who I was talking about losing custody of his kids. Any further explaining needed?

United States

#92 Nov 1, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>The husband in the Powell case is who I was talking about losing custody of his kids. Any further explaining needed?
i know there are laws and what not.. but i think if they can NOT completely eliminate one ( ex. david swift, josh powell) completely as a suspect all children should be removed until investigation is complete.. not sayin david swift will kill his kids.. but no one thought powell would either.. it could save childrens lives
No sense

Arlington, VA

#93 Nov 1, 2012
guest wrote:
If you Could really care less about any of this, then why are you reading about it? Even more stupid if you could imagine there would be something is why are you commenting about something that you could care less about?

Sioux City, IA

#94 Nov 2, 2012
No sense wrote:
<quoted text> If you Could really care less about any of this, then why are you reading about it? Even more stupid if you could imagine there would be something is why are you commenting about something that you could care less about?
i was just passing through dumbass. i think all of you are stupid for having so much to say about something that is not your business.

if you stupid people of dyersburg focused more on your education instead of BS, maybe you would have some decent industries in town, or some high tech firms... no you care about someone that from all the posts i read was out whoring around and got into some trouble.

so blow it out your ass dumbass.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#95 Nov 2, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
i was just passing through dumbass. i think all of you are stupid for having so much to say about something that is not your business.
if you stupid people of dyersburg focused more on your education instead of BS, maybe you would have some decent industries in town, or some high tech firms... no you care about someone that from all the posts i read was out whoring around and got into some trouble.
Are you the killer?

United States

#96 Nov 2, 2012
Lily wrote:
It's odd to me, in other cities people disappear.. then the body is found a week or two later, and an arrest is made within 24 hours...It appears here that no one wants to make that arrest...they have had plenty of time to go over every square inch of the body, the car, the crime scene.....just saying....is the sherriff waiting on an election? I hope he don't wait on my vote...this is insane!
You have been watching to many tv shows.
bill

United States

#97 Nov 2, 2012
This jerk is reading and posting vulgar and rude comments on all the threads, this hypocrite is obviously miserable, and wants to push his unhappiness on others, and of course behind their little computer all secretly with no real name and no consequences for their childish spews. I wish they would change topix and make it mandatory to sign in under a real email address and hopefully real name, so that they could track these losers when their comments get out of line.

Sioux City, IA

#98 Nov 2, 2012
bill wrote:
This jerk is reading and posting vulgar and rude comments on all the threads, this hypocrite is obviously miserable, and wants to push his unhappiness on others, and of course behind their little computer all secretly with no real name and no consequences for their childish spews. I wish they would change topix and make it mandatory to sign in under a real email address and hopefully real name, so that they could track these losers when their comments get out of line.
blow it out your ass bill.
Bill

Dallas, TX

#99 Nov 2, 2012
Truth hurts for the less happy and uneducated. Change your actions and try to help or encourage people instead of being rude and disrespectful, lets get back to the thread, please post if there is a change in the swift case!
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
blow it out your ass bill.
No sense

Arlington, VA

#100 Nov 2, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
And your passing through again, again, and again since your still here and apparently have read throughout since your rude comments about All you read, and you know so much about, but you don't care??? You are a joke. Yes, people do care and also her family did and does, it's very obvious. Now concentrate on your manners and your education instead of talking about things you don't know about or care about.
hey Rambo

Foley, AL

#101 Nov 2, 2012
Rambo wrote:
they sure have given him enough notice of what is coming. he could kill himself or worse before arrest. this needs to be done yesterday if that is where it is heading. why not get him in the jail already if it is for sure going to trial like the sheriff says.
what makes you think it is a he? could've been a she/ I have often wondered why someone would go to the area where the body was found just to see where she was.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#102 Nov 2, 2012
hey Rambo wrote:
<quoted text>what makes you think it is a he? could've been a she/ I have often wondered why someone would go to the area where the body was found just to see where she was.
Could be for reasons just like when people go to the site where car accidents, etc. occur. They do it in memory and sometimes even put crosses or flowers at the site.
hey Rambo

Foley, AL

#104 Nov 2, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be for reasons just like when people go to the site where car accidents, etc. occur. They do it in memory and sometimes even put crosses or flowers at the site.
problem is CB's dad did not leave any flowers he went out of curiosity. Ya know what they curiosity killed the cat not that I am accusing anyone
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#105 Nov 2, 2012
hey Rambo wrote:
<quoted text> problem is CB's dad did not leave any flowers he went out of curiosity. Ya know what they curiosity killed the cat not that I am accusing anyone
When did that happen? He's not the dad that that they interviewed at the site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My neighbor 2 hr paid off 7
Not one Mexicon arrested or in court in Dyer Co... 2 hr paid off 17
Cong. David Kustoff 3 hr paid off 24
Dyersburg TN has one of the worst pension plans... 3 hr Guest 96
Jason roberts 3 hr Guest 178
Box 5 hr Pux 196
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 5 hr Impulse 5,227
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 6 hr Pux 106,727

Dyersburg Jobs

Personal Finance