Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

wettback wrote:
go to bee des aand hav a beer
No way, I think I will just keep myself at Touchdowns and drink my Chardonnay.

But thank you anyways.

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Right after KS disappeared it was told that CB was afraid to take a shower without someone watching her house. What and who could she have been afraid of?
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
Right after KS disappeared it was told that CB was afraid to take a shower without someone watching her house. What and who could she have been afraid of?
I would be too if something so horrific happened to one of my friends and I was involved in searching for her.

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

handcuffed and naked. It is a bad thought,isn`t it?
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
handcuffed and naked. It is a bad thought,isn`t it?
Maybe for the one handcuffing you and its you that's naked. LOL!
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

For informational purposes...today's article.

http://www.stategazette.com/story/1909720.htm...
Rambo

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

they sure have given him enough notice of what is coming. he could kill himself or worse before arrest. this needs to be done yesterday if that is where it is heading. why not get him in the jail already if it is for sure going to trial like the sheriff says.
Hmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Anyone catch the pic CB posted on her FB? Sure seems awfully intimate for two women. Kind of weird how KS is holding Bona and vice versa. Strange in my opinion. But The word strange has been used quite a lot in this case.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
Anyone catch the pic CB posted on her FB? Sure seems awfully intimate for two women. Kind of weird how KS is holding Bona and vice versa. Strange in my opinion. But The word strange has been used quite a lot in this case.
Nope...Not everyone stalking her I guess. I have a ton of pictures of close friends hugging like you are describing and nothing like this has happened to us.
LISA CURRIE

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

FACT. GUEST.

Mount Pleasant, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Queue wrote:
For informational purposes...today's article.

http://www.stategazette.com/story/1909720.htm...
but its the same song diff verse.. it clearly says.. the tbi crime lab has FINISHED processing ALL evidence.. and the sd will be going to pick it up NEXT WEEK.. ok why are they waiting til next week.. if its done should have been picked up and arrest made ALREADY.. jmo..

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
but its the same song diff verse.. it clearly says.. the tbi crime lab has FINISHED processing ALL evidence.. and the sd will be going to pick it up NEXT WEEK.. ok why are they waiting til next week.. if its done should have been picked up and arrest made ALREADY.. jmo..
I agree. I have said before that the sheriff "MAY" know who committed this crime, but I seriously doubt he has the evidence needed to obtain a conviction. He is obviously aware of public sentiment. IMO, his more "informative" "news releases" are designed to make the perp(s) squirm and, hopefully, trip up, as well as, pacify the public. Think about it. It has been ONE YEAR. If LE knew for certain who committed this crime, and had the evidence to obtain a conviction right now, you can bet the farm there would be no delay in making an arrest! All JMO, of course...
tuffy

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

please be aware children are involved here .they dont need anymore pain in their lives,they have lost their mother. pleas be respectful .praying for the family.

Mount Pleasant, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

tuffy wrote:
please be aware children are involved here .they dont need anymore pain in their lives,they have lost their mother. pleas be respectful .praying for the family.
exactly.. look at josh/susan powell case.. hope this situation doesnt turn out w/ those same results.. box stated that NO ONE had been ruled out as suspect.. should those lil girls be w/ a man that COULD HAVE killed their mom?? just sayin..
Exactly

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly.. look at josh/susan powell case.. hope this situation doesnt turn out w/ those same results.. box stated that NO ONE had been ruled out as suspect.. should those lil girls be w/ a man that COULD HAVE killed their mom?? just sayin..
You just made a good point LISA. They must not think he did it or the girls would not be in the home with him. You are truely a sad piece of work.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Exactly wrote:
<quoted text>
You just made a good point LISA. They must not think he did it or the girls would not be in the home with him. You are truely a sad piece of work.
They thought Josh Powell was involved in his wife's case but didn't take them because of their belief. Josh Powell's kids were taken based on things that didn't haven't anything to do with his missing wife.
Crazy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

I'm sure David is prepared for anything that comes his way, good or bad. He is not stupid and those boys have his back no matter what. I don't think he will go down for this.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Exactly wrote:
<quoted text>You just made a good point LISA. They must not think he did it or the girls would not be in the home with him. You are truely a sad piece of work.
lisa??? idk who lisa is.. but my name isnt that lol it wasnt our state or county but LE in powell case left children in home THINKING he did it.. jus sayin.. and if they dont think he did it.. why did box go to such measures to make clear that he had not been eliminated as a suspect.. hmm... somethin to think about..
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
lisa??? idk who lisa is.. but my name isnt that lol it wasnt our state or county but LE in powell case left children in home THINKING he did it.. jus sayin.. and if they dont think he did it.. why did box go to such measures to make clear that he had not been eliminated as a suspect.. hmm... somethin to think about..
Yes. They didn't remove the kids from his custody until they found other reasons to remove them. They were probably thankful they found a "legal" reason to do so. Then he did what he did upon a visitation. Very very sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

100 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 13 min HAWKwife beater HASLAM 141,230
School lists? 17 min fizbud 6
Escapee from Dyer County Jail 26 min fizbud 102
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 52 min Some who cares 96,858
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Geeze 8,971
love and in love 1 hr Red Cow 12
Nicole Wilson 1 hr Guest 1
What makes people leave a church? 8 hr guest 90
Brian Whitt busted with Meth 10 hr guest 39
Barbque cookoff 17 hr Codeblu 25
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dyersburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000