Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

SOS wrote:
will there ever be an arrest?
sadly enough.. probably not.. unless we get a new sheriff that will do something..

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

i sure hope this case get solved soon for the kids&her family. hope LAW ENFORCEMENT are just wating to ae sure they get the killer&the charges stick.i dont want someome arrested&charges dont stick. WOULD love to see it done before 1yr anns. comes and goes
Rog

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

What more could they be waiting on? Good grief.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
i sure hope this case get solved soon for the kids&her family. hope LAW ENFORCEMENT are just wating to ae sure they get the killer&the charges stick.i dont want someome arrested&charges dont stick. WOULD love to see it done before 1yr anns. comes and goes
ae ??????----1 yearanns ?????
Concerned

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

I honestly believe that if an arrest was going to be made, it would have already been done.
It is so sad that a murderer is going free. However..even if he or she is never brought to justice on this earth, rest assured.. justice will be done when they meet God!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

What bothers me is that the Sheriff himself said that this person who they think did it is no harm or threat to anyone and not going anywhere. Is that the reason why nothing is getting done and this case solved?? Because HE thinks this way???? I say, if it's no big deal and nothing for anyone to worry about, why not announce or expose this person and also the cause of death. Why all the sealed info and silence?
QUEUE

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Armadillo wrote:
What bothers me is that the Sheriff himself said that this person who they think did it is no harm or threat to anyone and not going anywhere. Is that the reason why nothing is getting done and this case solved?? Because HE thinks this way???? I say, if it's no big deal and nothing for anyone to worry about, why not announce or expose this person and also the cause of death. Why all the sealed info and silence?
If by chance the POI is the one that hired the "high profile" attorney, then that is reason enough to seal everything for now. "Things" and behaviors are probably being watched so that they can be blocks, not steps, ahead on potential attemps to insert "reasonable doubt" for example. The "agencies" involved in the investigation are quite creative with a ton of knowledge in how to discover how and who could be potentially planning on doing so.

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Kinda confused about this statement.Everyone says D.S. is guilty for this.Which D.S. are you talking about? There are three mentioned on here.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Its DCSD, what do you expect?
QUEUE

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
Kinda confused about this statement.Everyone says D.S. is guilty for this.Which D.S. are you talking about? There are three mentioned on here.
Which statement?
tru

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
David Swift, her husband.
Tired of waiting

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

The community knows in their heart it was her husband , but arrest him. I hate it for the kids but what if he kills one of them next!!!! Come on

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Armadillo wrote:
Not going anywhere as the person is already in jail!
QUEUE

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why not come out and say the one that people are suspecting has been eliminated?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what I thought when he made that statement. So why has that individual been charged? Makes no sense, but much of what LE did or didn't do from the get go, didn't make sense either.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
If by chance the POI is the one that hired the "high profile" attorney, then that is reason enough to seal everything for now. "Things" and behaviors are probably being watched so that they can be blocks, not steps, ahead on potential attemps to insert "reasonable doubt" for example. The "agencies" involved in the investigation are quite creative with a ton of knowledge in how to discover how and who could be potentially planning on doing so.
Maybe so, Queue. But in the long run, everyone has a right to whatever information and evidence there is. No reason if they have over 100 pieces of evidence, to keep dragging it out. I don't think I've ever heard of a case having that much!
Lily

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

It's odd to me, in other cities people disappear.. then the body is found a week or two later, and an arrest is made within 24 hours...It appears here that no one wants to make that arrest...they have had plenty of time to go over every square inch of the body, the car, the crime scene.....just saying....is the sherriff waiting on an election? I hope he don't wait on my vote...this is insane!

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

the sheriffs department should watch 48 hours and maybe they could learn something! this is really pitiful! cops on that show usually wrap it up in less than 48 hours!
TV vs Real Life

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Have you guys ever heard of double jeopardy? You can't try someone for murder more than once, unless you have a hung jury. I, for one, had much rather the many law enforcement agencies involved in this complex case, take their time and make sure they have all their evidence and facts straight, so that they can get a conviction.

Who in their right mind would want them to hurry up and get it done "before the first anniversary" at the risk of possibly allowing a murderer to go free for a lifetime.

Just because we don't know everything involved doesn't mean that they don't have plenty of evidence. Also, because we are nosey and want to know, should the case be compromised to feed the public's need to know. NO! Protect the case, take your time and put a monster away for life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 11 min rally 3,498
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 27 min sexy sassy psycho 141,077
house for rent in the country 30 min guest 12
competition for WMart 2 hr lol 21
Escapee from Dyer County Jail 3 hr lil Joe 94
Brian Teague (Mar '13) 3 hr Alena 12
how long does it take to get an unemployment ch... (Feb '10) 4 hr damn right 535
Barbque cookoff 6 hr zorro 21
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 6 hr its me gg 96,767
What makes people leave a church? 7 hr guest 84
Swingers Club in Dyersburg (Jun '09) Sat Kam 70
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dyersburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••