Adipex! Does it really work?

United States

#42 May 3, 2012
has anyone had any success with a over the counter weight loss pill. If yes, please tell. I have taken adipex and had lost lots of weight many years ago but also had some health issues, so was just wondering bout over the counter stuff?
ugh

Richmond, KY

#43 Jun 1, 2012
Diet pills are quick fixes laced in health problems for lazy people. Diet and exercise. That's how you lose weight. Burn more calories than you put in. That's the key. Someone pay me.
Really

United States

#44 Jun 1, 2012
Lost 45 lbs by running and going on weight watchers. Idk why ppl can't figure it out? Exercise and diet. Works every time !!!!!!

Longview, TX

#45 Jun 3, 2012
It gives you a shxtload of energy. But I'm not fat. I just took one to keep me up while I went to a concert.

Boise, ID

#46 Jun 5, 2012
Ive been taking it since march and ive lost about 25 lbs and im not very active. they tend to work better if you skip a day or two

Sioux City, IA

#47 Jun 5, 2012
Really wrote:
Lost 45 lbs by running and going on weight watchers. Idk why ppl can't figure it out? Exercise and diet. Works every time !!!!!!
people are lazy. want a quick fix on everything....not satisfied at home, look for a lover at work....want to lose weight to keep lover, take adipex....stupid and lazy
New me

Lansing, MI

#49 Sep 12, 2012
guest wrote:
i took it for about 3 months and i was very active and lost 74 lbs. it did someonetimes keep me up at nite. but i went from wearing a size 22 jeans to a size 13/14!!!!
What did you do??? to stay activ???
tellme

Cedar Grove, TN

#50 Sep 21, 2012
guest2 wrote:
<quoted text>clinic in Memphis u can walk in buy them and ambient for 90 dollars.No blood work. Just weigh in and they check your blood pressure.Your in and out 5 min.
Where is the address of the clinic?

United States

#51 Sep 21, 2012
The one in Dyersburg is in the shopping center by the Waffle House...next to the work out center. Phentermine is Apidex.
newme

United States

#52 Oct 8, 2012
These pills really work but its always a catch behind somthing use it for a min when u get off the pills get ready to gain,gain,gain
Kaitlyn Jo

Westerville, OH

#55 Oct 15, 2012
Nikki wrote:
Well I took this medicine three years ago and lost 60 pounds in month I kept it off for three years and gained few pounds this winter so now trying it the second time wish me luck!!! Bikini here I come bringing sexy back:))))))
Hey Nikki, I live in Columbus. Which clinic did you go to??
Gabi

United States

#57 Nov 14, 2012
i took adipex for 5 days and lost 7.5lbs i couldnt take it, it made me tired but over the course of 7 months i gained the weigh back but i jog every now and then. but i went back to the doctor and they gave it to me again... will it work this time aswell
yupp

United States

#58 Nov 14, 2012
i take them an i have a hypo throid an they keep me from gainin any more weight, i weighed 190, an im down to 16o. My doctor wouldnt give me any till i lost weigh on my own i lost 3o. I been on them 3 weeks now an lost 1o allready, my dr. Only gonna allow me 2o pounds an he takin me off them. I want to weigh 140 only cuz im only 5'1'..... They help but if ur going to go an order fast food like the biggest bigger and super size fri an a diet coke, dont wast ur time. To lose weight is all about what u put in ur body

Sioux City, IA

#59 Nov 14, 2012
Major tension headaches non stop and insomnia.
trace

Sulphur, LA

#60 Nov 20, 2012
i just started adipex how fast do you see results? I work night shifts so i take it at night because i sleep during the day... I dont eat much because of my night job i eat prob twice a day breakfast and dinner before work... will i have the same results
Bad Gas

White Oak, TX

#61 Nov 20, 2012
It gave me the worst gas I have ever had... and I didn't lose any weight, I only got fatter.
doodooman

Monterey, TN

#62 Nov 20, 2012
Pills like that are dangerous. I have a fool proof method for losing weight, its called eating right exercise. I guess its true what they say hard times loves a chump, well I gotta go take a dump.
Nochole

Tucker, GA

#63 Dec 8, 2012
Nikki wrote:
Well I took this medicine three years ago and lost 60 pounds in month I kept it off for three years and gained few pounds this winter so now trying it the second time wish me luck!!! Bikini here I come bringing sexy back:))))))
what all did you do to lose so much in one month?
fat

United States

#64 Dec 10, 2012
if u want to lose weight it call "push backs"....push ur fat azz away from the table....an also stop eatting them big mac's. There not call BIG for nothing. u eat a BIG mac consider yo self getting BIGGER
anon

Ripley, TN

#65 Dec 10, 2012
They never should have taken the Phen-fhen (sorry for my spelling) off the market. The government lets teen-agers take birth control w/o any real restrictions (and have abortions) but a person can't decide on their own if they want a diet pill. The old Phen-fhen worked but of course people started suing. There is always someone ready to sue at the drop of the hat. Look at the "dangerous drugs" TV commercials on TV. These snakes are worse than ambulance chasers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Chimes For Charity? 1 hr Todd 1
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 2 hr Izzy-_- 5,129
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 3 hr Izzy-_- 8,644
wondering 3 hr just meeE 2
Christmas decorations downtown 4 hr guest 7
John Holden 5 hr Chimes for John 63
Anglia Kay Shawer 6 hr guest 1
Van in Kroger Parking Lot(Beware) 19 hr baby 21

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web