have a guestion for law enforcement
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
state

Sioux City, IA

#25 Feb 5, 2013
My last time to respond to this .I wish you well on your recovery .I also have worked all my life .I have never used drugs and never will .You cannot make me believe drug abuse is a disease . Check the ADA again ,it could be listedas a disease not a fact . This i know !!. Being smarter than you a addict in recovery think about it .You have the nerve to think a cancer patient is a drug addict with all the pain their in , what a shame I know the facts ,maybe you should read futher .8059
Addict

Martin, TN

#26 Feb 5, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Did you have cancer? If not, addiction was a choice. It is a disease that is 100%a preventable. Addicts are always looking for excuses. There is no excuse.
get educated
Mama D

Sioux City, IA

#27 Feb 5, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Did you have cancer? If not, addiction was a choice. It is a disease that is 100%a preventable. Addicts are always looking for excuses. There is no excuse.
Actually, cancer is preventable too, but I know of no condition or disease that is "100%" preventable considering all the toxins/pollution we are exposed to. No two addicts are the same, from exactly the same backgrounds, or had the same life experiences. No two doctors are exactly the same either. Some will tell you that eating right, getting proper exercise and using common sense to keep your life as stress free as possible is the best way to prevent disease, while other doctors will call your pharmacy for every ache & ailment known to man and send you down the path to hell..

So, it's not always an excuse.

Dyersburg, TN

#28 Feb 5, 2013
If you have to use a snitch to make a bust, you arent doing much of a job. get real people and someone get a drug rehab program started here to help the people, when they tack a felony on your record, its hard to find a job.
sunshine

Dyersburg, TN

#29 Feb 5, 2013
guest wrote:
If you have to use a snitch to make a bust, you arent doing much of a job. get real people and someone get a drug rehab program started here to help the people, when they tack a felony on your record, its hard to find a job.
AMEN

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#30 Feb 5, 2013
Mama D wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, cancer is preventable too, but I know of no condition or disease that is "100%" preventable considering all the toxins/pollution we are exposed to. No two addicts are the same, from exactly the same backgrounds, or had the same life experiences. No two doctors are exactly the same either. Some will tell you that eating right, getting proper exercise and using common sense to keep your life as stress free as possible is the best way to prevent disease, while other doctors will call your pharmacy for every ache & ailment known to man and send you down the path to hell..
So, it's not always an excuse.
Cancer is perventable? I know you didn't say that.
Mama D

Sioux City, IA

#31 Feb 5, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cancer is perventable? I know you didn't say that.
Yes, I did say that. But notice that I also stated that I know of NO condition or disease that is "100%" preventable. I spend much of my time researching the health benefits of good nutrition, proper exercise, and abstaining from toxic chemicals, additives, preservatives, etc..

So what was your point? If you are challenging my statements, then by all means, lets see you put up a dispute instead of a stupid remark.. otherwise, go back to the gutter topics where your brain seems to reside.

South Sioux City, NE

#32 Feb 6, 2013
I dont know of cancer being preventable. Never heard that. Also the police or sheriffs dept bust these meth houses and then just forget aboout watching them. They put up signs it is a felony to cross over the line but no one watches them and they go in there. Kids could be exposed. And how long do they let a house stand there without being cleaned up. The windows and doors will be open and children are exposed to that stuff. It is so much in the house sometimes they have to be torn down. What are they thinking. I think they should be bordered up and pad locked untiil the company that has to come in and clean it or tear it down can come. Sometimes I think they just leave the doors and windows open hoping they wont have to spend so much it will be aired out. But what about the children in that area? Clothes furniture and everything is supposed to be hauled off as hazordus material.

Pepper_126

#33 Feb 6, 2013
Mama D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I did say that. But notice that I also stated that I know of NO condition or disease that is "100%" preventable. I spend much of my time researching the health benefits of good nutrition, proper exercise, and abstaining from toxic chemicals, additives, preservatives, etc..
So what was your point? If you are challenging my statements, then by all means, lets see you put up a dispute instead of a stupid remark.. otherwise, go back to the gutter topics where your brain seems to reside.
My remarks are stupid? You claim to have a solution for cancer....okay. Why not take your solution to St Jude or to the hospital where the woman is sitting by her dying husbands bed.
Now you shut up.
seriously

United States

#34 Feb 6, 2013
i thought this was for law enforcmnt... not for ppl 2 have a 'im smarter than u...no,no.. im smarter than u fight'! stfu tards!

Pepper_126

#35 Feb 6, 2013
This is Topix. I have the utmost respect for the law enforcement. I have close family members i the department.
It's always easier to sit in the comfort of your home and point fingers.
This is Topix.
pepper

Sioux City, IA

#36 Feb 6, 2013
This is about law enforcement ,their doing a good job getting the drug addicts . Seriously if you dont know this is topix .Say what ever you like your choice just like the addicts have . Sometimes you dont have a choice, but drugies do.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#37 Feb 6, 2013
Where is Curtis Tyler at?

Pepper_126

#38 Feb 6, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Where is Curtis Tyler at?
I doubt the department is even wasting their time. If they are it's to serve warrants on him.

Pepper_126

#39 Feb 6, 2013
pepper wrote:
This is about law enforcement ,their doing a good job getting the drug addicts . Seriously if you dont know this is topix .Say what ever you like your choice just like the addicts have . Sometimes you dont have a choice, but drugies do.
Are you sure all addicts have a choice?
Old man Bville

Trumann, AR

#40 Feb 6, 2013
I think I'm addicted to LOVE! Any one know where I can get a fiX?
Old man Bville

Trumann, AR

#41 Feb 6, 2013
Or arrested?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mcdonalds on lake road 5 min guest 38
Pregnant and wild 12 min pixie in pigtails 3
Hope it cools off 17 min Big Rick 4
Divorce 21 min Big Rick 2
Nice place to live 21 min Big Rick 13
Ppl 23 min Big Rick 19
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 2 hr Queue 106,015

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance