Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

I just have a question for Clements, Bivens and all involved in the most resent morphine bust. How many close to 100 cases? This just seems over the top to me. Actually very close or maybe entrapment. I would like to know did all the morphine come from the same dealer after all not just anybody can get morphine. But Sonny Barch knew where to have them go in and get it for him. Why did u not get the actual dealer instead u get the middle man who went in for " Sonny ". Now to my next question I thought law enforcement should try to help keep drugs off the streets and actually when u r in jail an addict is getting sober at this time mind u not by choice but at least u r getting clean the fog is gone the weight is putting on and u r looking better.Then it's time for court say u been in jail 6 months awaiting trail remember u r clean at this point and here comes the da with his secret little offer if u will narc a free get out of jail card. Holy crap this blows my mind SO LAW ENFORCEMENT wants u back out on the streets so u can get back involved with the drugs. How stupid is that. So in other words its not helping anyone with drug addiction its about helping the das office and u so called jump out boys. SHAME ON ALL OF YOU.
failuretocomply

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

police get paid from the stats they make. they are not here to help anyone but their local government budgets. its about money for them. if you know of one, just one cop that exists to protect and serve his community, you should point him out because he would be an endangered species.

Humboldt, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

There are plenty good cops and deputies out there..
Dude

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

trying to understand wrote:
I just have a question for Clements, Bivens and all involved in the most resent morphine bust. How many close to 100 cases? This just seems over the top to me. Actually very close or maybe entrapment. I would like to know did all the morphine come from the same dealer after all not just anybody can get morphine. But Sonny Barch knew where to have them go in and get it for him. Why did u not get the actual dealer instead u get the middle man who went in for " Sonny ". Now to my next question I thought law enforcement should try to help keep drugs off the streets and actually when u r in jail an addict is getting sober at this time mind u not by choice but at least u r getting clean the fog is gone the weight is putting on and u r looking better.Then it's time for court say u been in jail 6 months awaiting trail remember u r clean at this point and here comes the da with his secret little offer if u will narc a free get out of jail card. Holy crap this blows my mind SO LAW ENFORCEMENT wants u back out on the streets so u can get back involved with the drugs. How stupid is that. So in other words its not helping anyone with drug addiction its about helping the das office and u so called jump out boys. SHAME ON ALL OF YOU.
Their job is to enforce laws, not provide treatment. You play you gonna pay!
trying to understand

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

I'm not saying to provde treatment. What I'm saying is u have someone in jail and the da will take a plea to get out of jail card free if u will b a snitch. Why not offer a plea for rehab to at least help. No they rather u snitch get back on the drug so they can arrest u again. Our system is broken . And our DA JUDGES AND OFFICERS don't care. Theres no empthany for anyone but let some of their family need help or friends and ctap it's hush hush
Addict

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Life is full of choices, sometimes you have to make the inconvenient choice to remain sober. A choice like telling the DA you can't go back to that life and doing more time. Only one person can keep you sober, that person is you!

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Well said....Addict.
Old man Bville

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

How many times have you heard "the suspect was observed leaving a known drug house". They know more about who is dealing than most drug users. They bust who they want, and let others slide.
sunshine

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Yes they do Bville it's who they want to bust. And to addict sure it's the addicts choice I totlly understand that. That is why the person I know told them no. What I'm sayin is how stupid is our DA for even offering such a plea. Dyer Co DA doesnt care just run threw those cases and get the paper work off his desk. And all these meth bust say u been there 2 months time served well u know who took his plea dont we.
sunshine

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Hell Clements goes to lawyers all the time wants to know do u have anyone that will take a plea and snitch
state

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Its all about drug addicts ,send them to rehab once ,twice ,maybe even three . If they keep doing drugs , lock their azz up and throw away the key . Once an addict always one .They make the choice to use drugs ,even over their children .They deserve more hell than they get . But got to blame the cops for their problems . Bull Crap !!!!!!

Gleason, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

It ain't the cops---It's make a deal Phil
Addict

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

state wrote:
Its all about drug addicts ,send them to rehab once ,twice ,maybe even three . If they keep doing drugs , lock their azz up and throw away the key . Once an addict always one .They make the choice to use drugs ,even over their children .They deserve more hell than they get . But got to blame the cops for their problems . Bull Crap !!!!!!
Why not lock up a diabetic, once a diabetic always a diabetic. Drug addiction is a chronic disease just like diabetes. It has been proven.
state

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Addict ,How much sense does that make ? A diabetic does not choose to have a disease . A drug addict makes the choice to use drugs . Drug addiction is not a disease at all . Its a stupid choice !!!! Thats whats wrong with the people in this world today . wake the hell up
failuretocomply

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

your first mistake was to criticize someones free choice. what someone puts into their own body is their own choice to make . not yours. this is the real problem with the world today. you have a problem with minding other peoples business. that is a damn disease! awake you are not. you are just superbly uninformed.
keyless

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

How many of these people are still in jail? No where near the amount they put in there.they are out selling again. While the working people who pay for these people to use the system have to pass drug test to hold a job.something wrong with this picture.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

state wrote:
Addict ,How much sense does that make ? A diabetic does not choose to have a disease . A drug addict makes the choice to use drugs . Drug addiction is not a disease at all . Its a stupid choice !!!! Thats whats wrong with the people in this world today . wake the hell up
I agree. There is no way you can choose to become a diabetic. Diabetes IS NOT an addiction, but drug abuse/addiction is. And, drug addiction IS NOT a disease...it is a CHOICE made by the user.
state

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Drug addicts have health care that people that are really sick cant have .Along with health care the get food stamps ,a free place to live ,donated by the rich people of Dyersburg . They wont work im an addict, just give me the free stuff . They use all that to help get their dope. You have a right to choose , i agree but no one wants to chose cancer .
Addict

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

state wrote:
Drug addicts have health care that people that are really sick cant have .Along with health care the get food stamps ,a free place to live ,donated by the rich people of Dyersburg . They wont work im an addict, just give me the free stuff . They use all that to help get their dope. You have a right to choose , i agree but no one wants to chose cancer .
I am in recovery, I have never once been on food stamps, welfare or TNcare. I have worked all my life.

Drug addiction is a disease. It has been proven that certain people are genetically predisposed to this disease. The ADA says it is a disease. Am I to assume that you have done more research than they have? Am I to assume that you are smarter than they are?
Im gonna go out on a limb and say absolutely not!

Some drugs addicts do make wrong choices, but what about the said cancer patient that has to take opiates because of the pain and then becomes addicted. I hardly call that a choice.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Addict wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in recovery, I have never once been on food stamps, welfare or TNcare. I have worked all my life.
Drug addiction is a disease. It has been proven that certain people are genetically predisposed to this disease. The ADA says it is a disease. Am I to assume that you have done more research than they have? Am I to assume that you are smarter than they are?
Im gonna go out on a limb and say absolutely not!
Some drugs addicts do make wrong choices, but what about the said cancer patient that has to take opiates because of the pain and then becomes addicted. I hardly call that a choice.
Did you have cancer? If not, addiction was a choice. It is a disease that is 100%a preventable. Addicts are always looking for excuses. There is no excuse.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

146 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min WTSenior 141,352
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 13 min treetopper 8,591
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 16 min Queue 96,891
Escapee from Dyer County Jail 23 min lmfao 116
What makes people leave a church? 35 min guest 106
cathy ables married 37 min Pistol ANNIE 4
josh w read this 38 min Kristy 14
Brian Whitt busted with Meth 6 hr lmfao 41
Barbque cookoff 11 hr Jon 26
•••
•••
•••

Dyersburg News, Events & Info