sad

AOL

#21 Dec 18, 2012
every time some idiot goes on a rampage and kills innocent ppl some other idiot has to act stupid and pull a prank. its not funny u sob, what if it was your child murdered. stop the copycat crap, you see the pain it causes!!!!
MF-er Jones

Dyersburg, TN

#23 Dec 18, 2012
INFO wrote:
<quoted text>So, if the auto dial system was used, still, what would have happened? The parents still wouldn't have been able to pick up their children. LOCKDOWN means LOCKED DOWN. I for one am thankful that the school and faculty were more concerned with dealing with the threat at hand than calling all the parents and getting them worked into a hysterical frenzy, which would have led to mass amounts of parents coming to the school and getting upset when they were told they couldn't come in and get their children. They dealt with the issue, then notified the parents by public statement that it was handled. Instead of everyone on here bitching and complaining about how the info was released, you should be thankful that your precious children are alive and well. The school is doing the best they can do. If you don't like how things are run, home school your kids.
AGREE!!! but opps! some arguing on here don't qualify to home school their own kids....bummer....:(
Amy

Humboldt, TN

#24 Dec 18, 2012
Like I told my hysterical daughter this morning, if some was really going to do something at the school they are not going to call first. That doesn't make sense and it probably some kid that thought it was funny.
comeonman

Garland, TX

#25 Dec 18, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Could this be a ploy that Karen's killer or Curtis's killers prolonging the investigations? Are they trying to throw LE off?
Oh yeah. You're so in tune. Nothing gets by you.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#26 Dec 18, 2012
comeonman wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah. You're so in tune. Nothing gets by you.
Well, isn't this a funny comment. Makes one wonder now doesn't if I were in tuned and right about this?

“I like to make people mad.”

Since: Jun 12

Winchestertonfieldville, IA

#27 Dec 18, 2012
INFO wrote:
<quoted text>So, if the auto dial system was used, still, what would have happened? The parents still wouldn't have been able to pick up their children. LOCKDOWN means LOCKED DOWN. I for one am thankful that the school and faculty were more concerned with dealing with the threat at hand than calling all the parents and getting them worked into a hysterical frenzy, which would have led to mass amounts of parents coming to the school and getting upset when they were told they couldn't come in and get their children. They dealt with the issue, then notified the parents by public statement that it was handled. Instead of everyone on here bitching and complaining about how the info was released, you should be thankful that your precious children are alive and well. The school is doing the best they can do. If you don't like how things are run, home school your kids.
What I am pissed off about is I had to find out from a friend driving by seeing a bunch of kids outside and cops everywhere. I would rather have found out from an autodial.

And Curtis

#28 Dec 18, 2012
comeonman wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah. You're so in tune. Nothing gets by you.
Oh yea, I'm always thinking outside of the box. I mat think like a cop or LE big guy/girl. We simply don't know now do we? Nothing can get passed me on that part. My cousin Jeff will make an arrest in the Karen's case, and we need to find Curtis Tyler as well. Now, we need to find these boneheads that is making these threats. Like I've said before, if it is one of the killers, then they are trying to prolong the investigations. We certainly don't know yet. Thanks for your concern though.
uraloser

United States

#29 Dec 19, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yea, I'm always thinking outside of the box. I mat think like a cop or LE big guy/girl. We simply don't know now do we? Nothing can get passed me on that part. My cousin Jeff will make an arrest in the Karen's case, and we need to find Curtis Tyler as well. Now, we need to find these boneheads that is making these threats. Like I've said before, if it is one of the killers, then they are trying to prolong the investigations. We certainly don't know yet. Thanks for your concern though.
u are so lame! its so pathetic how ur always talkin about 'ur cousin jeff' and blah blah! do u think its makes u cool 2 be his cousin?! cuz it dnt!! hes a NOBODY just like u are! none of us want him as sheriff cuz he isnt doin jack sht! he hasnt found Karen's killer, hasnt found curtis tyler, hasnt found the idiot who made the threat 2 the schools last mth...etc. hes just a backwoods wannabe who obviously cant do anything but flap his jaws, just like what u do...guess THAT runs in yalls family huh?! u shld just shut up bcuz ur embarrassing urself evrytime u open ur mouth! im almst certain tht 'ur cousin jeff' is embarrassed by u as well. so do evryone a favor (including urself) and stfu! ur not as smart as u wish u were and tryin 2 act like u kno alot just makes u look more ignorant!...boy i bet ur mama's proud! lmfao
retard

Ripley, TN

#30 Dec 19, 2012
Guest427 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I am pissed off about is I had to find out from a friend driving by seeing a bunch of kids outside and cops everywhere. I would rather have found out from an autodial.
You know, nobody cares that you were not called. I am glad that the schools were too busy taking care of our children, vs calling your cry baby butt.

And Curtis

#31 Dec 19, 2012
uraloser wrote:
<quoted text>u are so lame! its so pathetic how ur always talkin about 'ur cousin jeff' and blah blah! do u think its makes u cool 2 be his cousin?! cuz it dnt!! hes a NOBODY just like u are! none of us want him as sheriff cuz he isnt doin jack sht! he hasnt found Karen's killer, hasnt found curtis tyler, hasnt found the idiot who made the threat 2 the schools last mth...etc. hes just a backwoods wannabe who obviously cant do anything but flap his jaws, just like what u do...guess THAT runs in yalls family huh?! u shld just shut up bcuz ur embarrassing urself evrytime u open ur mouth! im almst certain tht 'ur cousin jeff' is embarrassed by u as well. so do evryone a favor (including urself) and stfu! ur not as smart as u wish u were and tryin 2 act like u kno alot just makes u look aetu ignorant!...boy i bet ur mama's proud! lmfao
First of all, they found the girl who made the bomb threats. 2. They are working with the DA to make an arrest with a special grand jury. 3. Jeff isn't involved with Curtis Tyler. If you want to pout about Curtis, then please take your complaints to the Dyersburg Police. So, shut your trap, because my boys is working overtime to finish all of this stuff. You have no idea what you are talking about.

“I like to make people mad.”

Since: Jun 12

Winchestertonfieldville, IA

#32 Dec 19, 2012
retard wrote:
<quoted text>You know, nobody cares that you were not called. I am glad that the schools were too busy taking care of our children, vs calling your cry baby butt.
You have no idea who you are talking to. No one is crying. Does it make you feel better about yourself to call people names? You probably call your kids cry babies too don't you. You are pathetic.
protecting

Dyersburg, TN

#33 Dec 19, 2012
by locking down they were in fact protecting. A bomb threat was called in to a school a few years ago in another state and as soon as they evacuated a sniper was in the bushes and starting killing people one by one. So, they did the right thing by locking down and searching the building because what if the bomb threat was a ploy to get people outside to be clipped down? Obviously there was no bomb so it very well could have been and keeping them locked inside could have actually saved the children's lives. I hope they find who ever did this and put them under the jail!
wanna know

Dyersburg, TN

#34 Dec 19, 2012
Apparently it's a female juvenile....

And Curtis

#35 Dec 19, 2012
I can tell you that her name will not be mentioned for a long time.
not again

United States

#36 Dec 19, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
I can tell you that her name will not be mentioned for a long time.
OMG! Ok everyone, lets just forget about ever hearing this girl's name and everything else because 'the real ummmmmmm', AKA 'mr know it all' has spoken! And we all know that what he says is always always always correct and 100% true and that we shldnt go elsewhere to find anything out, etc... so we can all log off now and go to bed! WILL SOMEONE PLEASE SHUT THIS MORON UP ALREADY!!! Go find a freaking hobby other than constantly putting your two cents in behind your fake name on your crappy pc! I bet you were the biggest douche growing up and it looks like nothing has changed for you either cuz ur still a douche!

And Curtis

#37 Dec 19, 2012
not again wrote:
<quoted text> OMG! Ok everyone, lets just forget about ever hearing this girl's name and everything else because 'the real ummmmmmm', AKA 'mr know it all' has spoken! And we all know that what he says is always always always correct and 100% true and that we shldnt go elsewhere to find anything out, etc... so we can all log off now and go to bed! WILL SOMEONE PLEASE SHUT THIS MORON UP ALREADY!!! Go find a freaking hobby other than constantly putting your two cents in behind your fake name on your crappy pc! I bet you were the biggest douche growing up and it looks like nothing has changed for you either cuz ur still a douche!
Did you just hear yourself? It doesn't matter what you say, because the truth is that we won't hear a name dumazz for a long time. Do you think that they are going to give it to you?? Pffffttt!
pop

United States

#38 Dec 19, 2012
not again wrote:
<quoted text> OMG! Ok everyone, lets just forget about ever hearing this girl's name and everything else because 'the real ummmmmmm', AKA 'mr know it all' has spoken! And we all know that what he says is always always always correct and 100% true and that we shldnt go elsewhere to find anything out, etc... so we can all log off now and go to bed! WILL SOMEONE PLEASE SHUT THIS MORON UP ALREADY!!! Go find a freaking hobby other than constantly putting your two cents in behind your fake name on your crappy pc! I bet you were the biggest douche growing up and it looks like nothing has changed for you either cuz ur still a douche!
Omg! Why don't people quit being nosy looking for her name. If the paper ever wanted to give it out today they would have. There is no news that is ever going to give it out. So quit being a bunch of sh'theads and get your nosy noses out of the gutter.
anon

Ripley, TN

#39 Dec 19, 2012
POP- the newspaper CAN'T give out her name (against the law) b/c she's a juvenile. They'd be sued if they did...

Dyersburg, TN

#40 Dec 20, 2012
I figure we will know it soon cause you know people can't keep a secret so someone will leak it.

Martin, TN

#41 Dec 20, 2012
not again wrote:
The real ummmmmm is just like stormy. Just scroll past their comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Pankey for Dyersburg Mayor 7 min BLOOD MONEY 55
Conditions of the city of Dyersburg 12 min BLOOD MONEY 18
Dyersubrg City Mayor Poll 22 min wendy 114
heather mays 46 min eric 6
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 52 min miss tuffet 148,995
Susie Epperson what happen to you 1 hr guest 7
Betrayal 1 hr Seriously 7
northview middle school principal 2 hr Sleeping with the... 18
Who has the pull to get rid of a thread on this... 2 hr Andy 14
missing man ? 4 hr Lucinda 109
•••
•••

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]