Humboldt, TN

#42 May 9, 2013
fools,fools,fools. Hopw the city cuts it and fines her a couple hundred. stubborn a$$.

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#43 May 9, 2013
You started it wrote:
<quoted text>
kinds of not kinda
I rest my case.
You have no case. You're just a retard and can't accept the fact.
Just some dude

Ripley, TN

#44 May 9, 2013
Wait long enough and Obama will be paying someone to mow the poor folks lawns. He wants to do everything else include giving the illegals Obamacare.
You started it

Dyersburg, TN

#45 May 9, 2013
:):):)
I never said I was a good speller it make you fill better I know I am a bad speller. You said “We know you don't live around them with these kinda mistakes with your spelling.”
From my perspective you are the one that can’t stay on topic and debate the discussion at hand. It is funny to me when someone can point out spelling mistakes but seems unable to discuss a topic like a mature adult. 1. Either they can’t debate the subject or 2. They just want to cause trouble because they need the attention. So everybody pay attention to this person so they will get there fill.
The topic was should it be the business of a person living in the city if your neighbors yard needs cut?

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#46 May 9, 2013
You started it wrote:
I never said I was a good speller it make you fill better I know I am a bad speller. You said “We know you don't live around them with these kinda mistakes with your spelling.”
From my perspective you are the one that can’t stay on topic and debate the discussion at hand. It is funny to me when someone can point out spelling mistakes but seems unable to discuss a topic like a mature adult. 1. Either they can’t debate the subject or 2. They just want to cause trouble because they need the attention. So everybody pay attention to this person so they will get there fill.
The topic was should it be the business of a person living in the city if your neighbors yard needs cut?
I hear it's going to rain tomorrow. Do you think we'll get storms, too?

Manassas, VA

#47 May 9, 2013
Just some dude wrote:
Wait long enough and Obama will be paying someone to mow the poor folks lawns. He wants to do everything else include giving the illegals Obamacare.
Wrong.Illegals DO NOT get Obama Care.
Country

Union City, TN

#48 May 9, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong.Illegals DO NOT get Obama Care.
It would be hard for the neighbor to mow the yard in the stormy weather Friday for sure.

“Old Dinner Bell”

" Home Sweet Home "

#49 May 9, 2013
guest wrote:
Noone gets ObamaCare right now, and the Repbs. are going to kill the bill.
Just some dude

Ripley, TN

#50 May 9, 2013
guest wrote:
No you are wrong! In a provision of the "immigration reform" bill in the Senate illegals would be able to get ObamaCare as soon as it's passed.
Just some dude

Ripley, TN

#51 May 9, 2013
Old man- Bville wrote:
<quoted text>Noone gets ObamaCare right now, and the Repbs. are going to kill the bill.
I hope so. We don't need another 12- 15 more given amnesty for sneaking into the country. Why obey the laws & do it the right way when others sneak in & are sent to the head of the line?

Dyersburg, TN

#52 May 9, 2013
You started it wrote:
Yes it is the business of your neighbors. And also there is a city ordinance.

Dyersburg, TN

#53 May 9, 2013
Just some dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope so. We don't need another 12- 15 more given amnesty for sneaking into the country. Why obey the laws & do it the right way when others sneak in & are sent to the head of the line?
I'm changing my religion to Mexican. Why pay for insurance when it can be free.
east dyersburg

Humboldt, TN

#54 May 9, 2013
if i didnt like what my neighbors lawn looks like, i would get my ass down to lowes and build a wood fence around my property so i wouldnt have to look at theirs.

Dyersburg, TN

#55 May 9, 2013
east dyersburg wrote:
if i didnt like what my neighbors lawn looks like, i would get my ass down to lowes and build a wood fence around my property so i wouldnt have to look at theirs.
So the snakes and rodents can pass through their 3 foot grass and come into your yard and bite your kids.
Grassy

Sikeston, MO

#56 May 10, 2013
I know the owner. She is a little weird. But, for her defense, her mother is in the hospital on a ventilator for the past week. Maybe she has been there with her mom and hasn't had time to mow it. Just saying!

Arlington, TX

#57 May 10, 2013
This is so sad. When did ppl lose the heart for charity. If this lady truly is crazy then her neighbors should be reaching out to her to help teach her to care for herself not trying to get her infinancial trouble. some ppl honestly don't know how to take care of their homes and others simply do not have the means to do so. Maybe she needs help

Arlington, TX

#58 May 10, 2013
Old man- Bville wrote:
<quoted text>Noone gets ObamaCare right now, and the Repbs. are going to kill the bill.
Funny. Our resert was due last week. Starting January anyone not wanting to enroll in our company insurance will be charged $50 per household member not interested in insurance as a part of the Obamacare plan states. Stupid uninformed librals that take Facebook, topix and gossip as fact! you'll see as all these reserts and open enrollments begin coming due this year.

Dyersburg, TN

#59 May 10, 2013
guest wrote:
This is so sad. When did ppl lose the heart for charity. If this lady truly is crazy then her neighbors should be reaching out to her to help teach her to care for herself not trying to get her infinancial trouble. some ppl honestly don't know how to take care of their homes and others simply do not have the means to do so. Maybe she needs help
And if a bullfrog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass.
County Resident

Dallas, TX

#60 May 12, 2013
What bout the house at the corner of Fuller Road and Millsfield Hwy.It looks like a jungle. The county needs to do something about his property.

“Old Dinner Bell”

" Home Sweet Home "

#61 May 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. Our resert was due last week. Starting January anyone not wanting to enroll in our company insurance will be charged $50 per household member not interested in insurance as a part of the Obamacare plan states. Stupid uninformed librals that take Facebook, topix and gossip as fact! you'll see as all these reserts and open enrollments begin coming due this year.
Exactly what is a resert? I find a brand name 'Resert' as a high level disinfectant.(I want sat the joke that comes to mind.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is Great 3 min Sweepyface 1,129
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 29 min Garthok 7,254
Roofer needed 2 hr Crystal 4
Nsk 5 hr Bobby 6
Jennifer dorse aka ms syhphillis 5 hr huhghu 1
Restaurants open on New Year's in Dyer County 6 hr MilleRuth 5
Adam Hogeland (Mar '09) 6 hr OMG 29
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 21 hr bno 99,298
Dairy Queen 21 hr Mr Coffee 26
What happened at Walmart? Sat Guest 8