Since: Feb 13

United States

#22 May 7, 2013
Man, I wish someone would come and mow my grass. I jusst aint fast enough, as soon as I get one strip mowed and look back its done grown another three inches. Help!

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#23 May 7, 2013
east dyersburg wrote:
This person has their rights to let their lawn to grow and fill out.if you dont like it ,you have 2 ways to go at it,, either move or get your damn lawn mower out and help them. mine gets long sometimes but i'm not able to mow my lawn and sometimes it get longer than i want but until i get some help, you all can kiss where the sun doesn't shine
Spend your dope money on a lawnmower. That would solve the problem. The city does have ordinances for this. If you don't like it, get a job and buy a house in the country.

Dyersburg, TN

#24 May 7, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
Man, I wish someone would come and mow my grass. I jusst aint fast enough, as soon as I get one strip mowed and look back its done grown another three inches. Help!
I hate when that happens. You are talking about a lawn, aren't you?

Dyersburg, TN

#25 May 7, 2013
Master Gardener wrote:
When I think about all the beautiful green grass that is not mowed in Dyer County, it makes me want to cry. It is a moral responsibility to mow one's yard and it is a shame that younger generations are so lazy as to not mow their yard even more than once a week. It is not uncommon to hear of them failing to mow their yard for several weeks or even a month. There should be serious penalties for failing to mow one's yard in a timely manner. It creates a terrible eyesore and deprives us all of beautifully manicured green grass to gaze upon.
Why would it need to be mowed more than once a week. My lawn barely grows three inches in a week. I do mow it every week though. And it doesn't look nasty or unkempt at that height.
Oh ok

Benton, KY

#26 May 7, 2013
Really

Since: Feb 13

United States

#27 May 7, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I hate when that happens. You are talking about a lawn, aren't you?
LOL, you're as bad as Pepper at making me laugh.
Yeah, Im talking about a lawn. Do you really think I'd be complaining about the other type of grass? LOL
Take care bud, I'm going to bed. Hopefully Sadona is done with her book, reading something by Steven King. Have a nice night.

Dyersburg, TN

#28 May 7, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
<quoted text> LOL, you're as bad as Pepper at making me laugh.
Yeah, Im talking about a lawn. Do you really think I'd be complaining about the other type of grass? LOL
Take care bud, I'm going to bed. Hopefully Sadona is done with her book, reading something by Steven King. Have a nice night.
Good night good sir. Stephen King is the best. Especially books.

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#29 May 8, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Spend your dope money on a lawnmower. That would solve the problem. The city does have ordinances for this. If you don't like it, get a job and buy a house in the country.
I live in the country (kinda), with one and a half acres to mow. If the rain doesn't slow down, I'll have to trade my lawn mower for a four wheel drive billygoat.
ur disgusting

United States

#30 May 8, 2013
east dyersburg wrote:
This person has their rights to let their lawn to grow and fill out.if you dont like it ,you have 2 ways to go at it,, either move or get your damn lawn mower out and help them. mine gets long sometimes but i'm not able to mow my lawn and sometimes it get longer than i want but until i get some help, you all can kiss where the sun doesn't shine
They have the right 2 let their lawn grow and fill out??? Man are u ignorant! No one has the right to be a gd slob and make things shtty 4 the rest of us! And if ur lazy azz can't mow ur lawn on time then pay someone to do it 4 u! Pay em with ur food stamps! Hell, I'm sure it wont hurt u to skip a few meals cuz ur abviously a fat lazy loser like the lady mentioned above! As a matter of fact, why dnt u get off ur damn pc and go mow it now! Man yall lazy skanks make me sick! Talkin about how u have the right to be disgusting! Seriously?! Have a little pride! Im guessing u have to have help 2 wash ur azz as well huh? Bet u shower as often as u mow ur lawn eh? Once evry 2 mths? DISGUSTING!!!

Dyersburg, TN

#31 May 8, 2013
Old man- Bville wrote:
<quoted text>I live in the country (kinda), with one and a half acres to mow. If the rain doesn't slow down, I'll have to trade my lawn mower for a four wheel drive billygoat.
That's an awesome method there. But the cleanup could be a lil shitty.

Wilmington, DE

#32 May 8, 2013
east dyersburg wrote:
This is a postage stamp yard for heaven's sake. Hire a teenager!
You started it

Union City, TN

#33 May 8, 2013
Just like most of you city folks you can't mind you on business you so you mind your neighbors. You pay for a lot of ground that is it; you didnít buy your neighbors lot so mind your own business and move if you donít like where you live. Hereís a hint for you buy more ground and put your house in the middle of that and plant trees so you donít see what your neighbors are doing. You got what you paid for deal with it.
concerned

Dyersburg, TN

#34 May 8, 2013
Building a house for a few hundred thousand dollars in the city allows for some luxuries. Like our neighbor getting off her lazy *** and mowing her yard. No one that lives in the city can ignore city ordinances. Hence the "getting what we paid for".

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#35 May 8, 2013
You really do live among the trash, don't you!
Country

Union City, TN

#36 May 8, 2013
Building a house for a few hundred thousand dollars in the country and you don't have neighbors.

Hartland, WI

#37 May 8, 2013
I thought once the city cites u then they will mow it for a large fee

Hartland, WI

#38 May 8, 2013
I'd b worried about snakes.

Dyersburg, TN

#39 May 8, 2013
guest wrote:
I'd b worried about snakes.
hence the city ordinance.

Dyersburg, TN

#40 May 8, 2013
You started it wrote:
Just like most of you city folks you can't mind you on business you so you mind your neighbors. You pay for a lot of ground that is it; you didnít buy your neighbors lot so mind your own business and move if you donít like where you live. Hereís a hint for you buy more ground and put your house in the middle of that and plant trees so you donít see what your neighbors are doing. You got what you paid for deal with it.
We know you don't live around them with these kinda mistakes with your spelling.
You started it

Dyersburg, TN

#41 May 9, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>We know you don't live around them with these kinda mistakes with your spelling.
kinds of not kinda

I rest my case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jill wilbanks 4 hr msn 1
missing man update 5 hr curious 5
Stacy cracker barrel 5 hr plz do 11
Hubs body shop 5 hr rpf42 3
The truth regarding Danny Higgins and Beau the ... 6 hr mars 129
God is Great 6 hr Preacher 1,134
miss hepatitis Jennifer dorse 6 hr guest 6
Dairy Queen 8 hr fredkock 27
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) Sat bno 99,298
What happened at Walmart? Sat Guest 8