Mow Your Yard Please
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
concerned

Sioux City, IA

#1 May 7, 2013
Whomever lives on 242 Fairfield Drive please mow your yard. The city has placed a violation notice in the yard and your neighbors are tired of looking at it. Thanks
not concerned

Memphis, TN

#2 May 7, 2013
mow it your self...thanks
concerned

Sioux City, IA

#3 May 7, 2013
I have a job...she doesnt. thanks

Union City, TN

#4 May 7, 2013
concerned wrote:
Whomever lives on 242 Fairfield Drive please mow your yard. The city has placed a violation notice in the yard and your neighbors are tired of looking at it. Thanks
it's not your business if this woman mows her lawn....notice you said the city has placed a notice, let them handle it, otherwise mow the damned thing yourself and quit bitching about it. do you realize how infantile you sound on here? whining about looking at someone's unmowed yard! Geez ppl get a life.....better than that get charity in your heart and help someone else out

Sioux City, IA

#5 May 7, 2013
lol too funny. must be a fat lazy bitch on obamacare welfare
Michael

Sioux City, IA

#6 May 7, 2013
Well if you pay to live in a nice neighborhood then one shouldnt have to look at an unkept property. It's more than just grass.

Manassas, VA

#7 May 7, 2013
How about concrete painted green with plastic shrubs and trees.

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#8 May 7, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not your business if this woman mows her lawn....notice you said the city has placed a notice, let them handle it, otherwise mow the damned thing yourself and quit bitching about it. do you realize how infantile you sound on here? whining about looking at someone's unmowed yard! Geez ppl get a life.....better than that get charity in your heart and help someone else out
If he lives next door, he has a right to complain. Are your neighbors after you to mow your lawn? Or maybe you are the one that keeps throwing your beer cans in my yard.
concerned

Sioux City, IA

#9 May 7, 2013
guest wrote:
How about concrete painted green with plastic shrubs and trees.
That would be better than the build up of clutter and the two foot weeds that are growing through the concrete of her driveway
harbinger

Sioux City, IA

#10 May 7, 2013
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be better than the build up of clutter and the two foot weeds that are growing through the concrete of her driveway
Maybe she needs help. Maybe you could help her...?

Tucker, GA

#11 May 7, 2013
I know exactly who lives there!! Knowing her crazy butt, the inside of the house looks a heck of a lot worse than the outside. Fruit cake
concerned

Sioux City, IA

#12 May 7, 2013
we all have problems and responsibilities and stress but we like taking pride in our homes. this yard is just an eyesore

Sioux City, IA

#13 May 7, 2013
i own it. i will keep it as i wish.
concerned

Sioux City, IA

#14 May 7, 2013
ok well if you do then be prepared to pay a fine
Understands

United States

#15 May 7, 2013
I live in a decent neighborhood and my neighbors won't keep their yard up either. It is really irritating for me and everyone else on the street that keep our yards and plants need and clean. I mean really, if you are going to have a house, you should take a little pride in taking care of it and keeping it up.
concerned

Sioux City, IA

#16 May 7, 2013
exactly! i'm not sure what is going on.....but it is a TOTAL disaster!
Master Gardener

Jackson, TN

#17 May 7, 2013
When I think about all the beautiful green grass that is not mowed in Dyer County, it makes me want to cry. It is a moral responsibility to mow one's yard and it is a shame that younger generations are so lazy as to not mow their yard even more than once a week. It is not uncommon to hear of them failing to mow their yard for several weeks or even a month. There should be serious penalties for failing to mow one's yard in a timely manner. It creates a terrible eyesore and deprives us all of beautifully manicured green grass to gaze upon.

Humboldt, TN

#18 May 7, 2013
White house bottom of pill hill.Large trees growing from pool.Wildlife living inside and outside.Vacant,run down and belongs to a dr.City might want to check it out.
east dyersburg

Dyersburg, TN

#20 May 7, 2013
This person has their rights to let their lawn to grow and fill out.if you dont like it ,you have 2 ways to go at it,, either move or get your damn lawn mower out and help them. mine gets long sometimes but i'm not able to mow my lawn and sometimes it get longer than i want but until i get some help, you all can kiss where the sun doesn't shine
concerned

Sioux City, IA

#21 May 7, 2013
so you let your grass get up to your hip huh??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Detox help.. 2 min please dont judge 1
My wife is pregnant 1 hr Lezbo 7
Harry rogers looks like Vincent price. lol 2 hr jessica 8
Transitions 3 hr impulse 9
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 4 hr impulse 4,762
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 4 hr Tragedian_ne 105,785
20+ family yard sale July 1st & 2nd 11 hr MODAMBASSADOR 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages