Melissa Crews of Cold Noses Warm Hear...
worried

Union City, TN

#21 Aug 23, 2012
concerned dog lover wrote:
Need any and all information anyone has on this lady... She is pulling 10-20 pit bulls from shelters every week and is supposedly adopting out 20-30 at a time and as a rescuer I know its almost impossible to adopt out 1-3per year much less dozens... She will not allow anyone at her state of the "art" facility and many are questioning her actions,rescue,state the dogs are kept in etc... we are looking for neighbors or whatever to the place she is keeping all these dogs.. surely someone knows something and wants to talk..
How can somone contact u?

Jackson, TN

#22 Aug 23, 2012
Nicole wrote:
<quoted text>
They r backed up, have u seen her prison photos? She was in prison, her rescue is a condemned building n while she claims to adopt out 20-30 dogs a week after she takes money for pulling them, she has zero dogs in her possession. Have u been out to her home or rescue, i have n there r no dogs there. She is a fraud, shes taking money for dogs she doesnt have, n worse yet, no one knows where all the dogs she is supposed to have r going! Also people stuck up for Boggs too, if u dont know what im talking about google boggs mountain humane society in georgia....fox news first broke the story with their undercover investigation. Everyone thought he was great too N he was killing the dogs. I wouldnt be so quick to stand up for someone
Can you provide proof of your allegations?

Mooresville, NC

#23 Aug 26, 2012
concerned dog lover wrote:
actually yes I have a pit and pit mix here currently as well as several other large breed dogs
If you could email me at [email protected] I know where 2 are that need homes and I dont want them to go to just anybody

Hornsby, TN

#24 Aug 27, 2012
Melissa One good looking woman !!!
korn

United States

#25 Aug 27, 2012
These are FALSE statements. They are Slander and Defamation of Character which WILL be dealt with in the legal arena if these comments are not STOPPED immediately. Take a look at the definitions of Slander and Defamation in the dictionary. You are MISINFORMED! Her love for these animals is beyond bounds. She gives 100% of her time, personal funds and love to these dogs. You people need to get busy rescuing or doing something productive and stop these false attacks!

Martin, TN

#26 Aug 28, 2012
korn wrote:
These are FALSE statements. They are Slander and Defamation of Character which WILL be dealt with in the legal arena if these comments are not STOPPED immediately. Take a look at the definitions of Slander and Defamation in the dictionary. You are MISINFORMED! Her love for these animals is beyond bounds. She gives 100% of her time, personal funds and love to these dogs. You people need to get busy rescuing or doing something productive and stop these false attacks!
Actually, you should look it up. The word you're searching for is libel.

Jackson, TN

#27 Sep 7, 2012
So now this so called rescuer Melissa Crews of Cold Noses Warm Hearts is talking abt sending the dogs back to the high kill shelter she got them from. Stupid bit$@ has it plastered all over her Facebook. So because she was outed buy fellow rescuers she wants them to put their money where their mouth is at the animals expense? What as loser....pathetic piece of flesh....hope you rot Melissa!

Sioux City, IA

#28 Sep 8, 2012
Ok now ur criticizing her for returning dogs bc you wanna make a bad name for her and drive her Into the ground to the point she gives in and gives up her love of dogs. Your pathetic. U don't care about the dogs. Being in a kill shelter had one outcome and we all know it. At least if they are with someone else their chances are higher of living. Your a piece of shit for what yall have done to her. You don't give two shots about the dogs your only here to start drama and cause problems! Your the one who needs to rot! I don't see u using personal funds to buy food every week for dogs who bite, shit every where and run away and have to be chased. I don't see your sorry ass getting up at 6 am to walk sine 20-30 dogs. Literally. I've watched all this. Even helped with the dogs. Even placed a few. Watching people come and go picking up dogs. 5-6 people a week. I've witnessed it. Now some of the other alligations being made I have no protest for but you people are pathetic.

Jackson, TN

#29 Sep 8, 2012
Guest wrote:
Ok now ur criticizing her for returning dogs bc you wanna make a bad name for her and drive her Into the ground to the point she gives in and gives up her love of dogs. Your pathetic. U don't care about the dogs. Being in a kill shelter had one outcome and we all know it. At least if they are with someone else their chances are higher of living. Your a piece of shit for what yall have done to her. You don't give two shots about the dogs your only here to start drama and cause problems! Your the one who needs to rot! I don't see u using personal funds to buy food every week for dogs who bite, shit every where and run away and have to be chased. I don't see your sorry ass getting up at 6 am to walk sine 20-30 dogs. Literally. I've watched all this. Even helped with the dogs. Even placed a few. Watching people come and go picking up dogs. 5-6 people a week. I've witnessed it. Now some of the other alligations being made I have no protest for but you people are pathetic.
You have no idea who I am so how would you know what I do for my dogs....returning them to a kill shelter wouldn't be an option I can tell you that....
SPCA

Lexington, TN

#30 Sep 8, 2012
Guest wrote:
I've been to all four of her addresses in the past few weeks NUMEROUS TIMES and there are no areas to keep 20-30 dogs. And as early as 6am on some of those visits. Where does she walk them? On a treadmill? Hell, the only place big enough for a treadmill doesn't have electricity! She is a fraud! And the posts on her Facebook page are threatening to the animals for revenge. 4 dogs. She doesn't have 30 at the addys she has on her background report.

Sioux City, IA

#31 Sep 10, 2012
SPCA wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been to all four of her addresses in the past few weeks NUMEROUS TIMES and there are no areas to keep 20-30 dogs. And as early as 6am on some of those visits. Where does she walk them? On a treadmill? Hell, the only place big enough for a treadmill doesn't have electricity! She is a fraud! And the posts on her Facebook page are threatening to the animals for revenge. 4 dogs. She doesn't have 30 at the addys she has on her background report.
Your just a stalker. I wish I had someone follow me around everywhere I went. Your low and pathetic. Like I said you don't care about the dogs, because if u did u wouldn't be on here posting drama. The humane society as well as police have been there several times on people like you's reports of suspicion. And guess what? They didn't find one allocation to be true. So please, by all means continue to SIP your tea and sit behind your computer screen. Your ignorant and a low p.o.s. Even mentioning a treadmill is just retarded. You ain't gotta have a football field to walk a dog to use the bathroom. Guess you would know that if u actually had dogs.
search for ignorance

Dyersburg, TN

#32 Sep 10, 2012
Those of you with allegations are exactly what I'm looking for. Stupid people. She has been checked out by all local officials and received compliments on her rescue. She works diligently to save, love, care and find appropriate homes for all dogs that enter into her care. She rehabs those that have had trauma in their life and never turns away from commitments once she makes them. If she agrees to help, come hell or high water, she does what she says. I'm sure all you stupid people have done is increase awareness of a true rescue that focuses solely on her rescues and placing them in excellent homes.
Jillian Crews

Chicago, IL

#33 Oct 4, 2012
First off, Missy would NEVER hurt no animal.. she won't kill a spider... Yall are a bunch of sorry ass ppl with not one thing better to do than bash on someone... If u was sooooo damn concerned like whoever up there said, you shoulda been doin on it somewhere else... Wtf topix gonna do?? Arrest her?? Uh, excuse mrs. Crews, I'm from topix of Dyer Co, u under arrest... Bitch plz... Haters... Always hatin on the things u wish u had but someone else has cause u too lazy to get off ur ass n do something different... Sit back n collect ur check and stamps that I [email protected] PAY FOR BITCH... Leave my family alone and suck a Dick...

Martin, TN

#34 Oct 5, 2012
Jillian Crews wrote:
First off, Missy would NEVER hurt no animal.. she won't kill a spider... Yall are a bunch of sorry ass ppl with not one thing better to do than bash on someone... If u was sooooo damn concerned like whoever up there said, you shoulda been doin on it somewhere else... Wtf topix gonna do?? Arrest her?? Uh, excuse mrs. Crews, I'm from topix of Dyer Co, u under arrest... Bitch plz... Haters... Always hatin on the things u wish u had but someone else has cause u too lazy to get off ur ass n do something different... Sit back n collect ur check and stamps that I [email protected] PAY FOR BITCH... Leave my family alone and suck a Dick...
Well...that was classy. The fact that she associates with someone like you makes me see what kind of person she is. Way to make her look legit there.
Jillian

Tinley Park, IL

#35 Oct 6, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...that was classy. The fact that she associates with someone like you makes me see what kind of person she is. Way to make her look legit there.
I wasn't tryin to be classy hunny... You have no idea the kind of person she is... She is an awesome person... Stop bashing my family...
rescue me

Johnson City, TN

#36 Mar 12, 2013
Jillian Crews wrote:
I would be ashamed to say I was friends with someone as trashy as you! You have no idea who you are talking to. WE do right by our rescue dogs. There is NO legit rescue out there who can pull, vet and adopt out as many pits as she was pulling at one time.(don't know if she still is)

Trenton, TN

#37 Jul 15, 2013
Y'all have no buiessness talking crap she has never been to prison or jail so that is a flat out lie and 2 she takes excellent care of all the dogs she has had and does have I have known her all my life and the only thing she loves more than dogs is her children and there could be some reasonable reasons she didn't let whoever it was to her house 1 it could have been dirty 2 she kept them at a different location etc..... So don't start stuff you can't have proof of so please stop all these lies!!!!!!!
Mr Dogg

Henderson, TN

#38 Oct 16, 2013
why does he pull under fake 501c's?
beware

Milton, WI

#39 Oct 17, 2013
I have one thing to say.
ALWAYS insist on seeing their place. Where the dogs r kept. How well they r being taken care of.
One case I know of where the lady would say...oh I live in the boonies. Let me meet u somewhere w the dog.
RED FLAG. If u cant go see their place there's a reason why.
Stay away from people selling dogs in parking lots. Or at the flea mrkts. Never buy a dog off the internet. They may look cute but they are inbred n can have a lot of problems.
Korbear

United States

#40 Apr 3, 2014
She has many different aliases as well.. When rescues up North know how ruthless/ jacked up she is, you know there is a prob.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking this morning 14 min Guest 5
blonde girl at store on gordan 16 min king t 1
“sheeple,” described 78% of you red state voters 45 min joe 16
Andrew Jackson the watermelon man 49 min guest 3
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Alex Nicole 4,999
0.7% Growth In First Quarter – Slowest Growth I... 5 hr Amazed 5
McDonald's out of Walmart 6 hr Martha Faye 24
Carlee Myers on mobile patrol 11 hr Karma 12
Who hung them self last night? Fri Izzy-_- 25

Dyersburg Jobs