Third Street flea market in Memphis
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
pam

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#107 Sep 17, 2012
where is the flea market, went there and it was destroyed? anywhere else i can buy purses and uggs? [email protected] or 50155471809 text me
wondering

United States

#108 Dec 14, 2012
Is the fle market still there???

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#109 Dec 14, 2012
wondering wrote:
Is the fle market still there???
Are you too lazy to read all of the posts? No wonder you have to shop at a flea market.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#110 Dec 14, 2012
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you too lazy to read all of the posts? No wonder you have to shop at a flea market.
Hiya, HB! Long time no see. In case I don't see you again for awhile, Merry Christmas and I hope you get something really good for Christmas and find yourself under the mistletoe with a beautiful lady. ;)

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#111 Dec 14, 2012
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya, HB! Long time no see. In case I don't see you again for awhile, Merry Christmas and I hope you get something really good for Christmas and find yourself under the mistletoe with a beautiful lady. ;)
So you're gonna be under the mistletoe, ya say?*jumping with excitement* Christmas will be Merry.
tires

Manila, AR

#112 Feb 28, 2013
there is a flea market on the corner of raines and 3rd I believe? is it still there and if so can someone tell me the name of the Tire place in the same spot?
correct information

United States

#113 Apr 24, 2013
Since the raid at the flea market on third street in memphis did they re open? I'm looking for the pictures not knock off purses or clothes just pictures . Can somebody help me find the truth. R there pictures there or did they move that part somewhere else n if so where please

Wynne, AR

#114 Aug 13, 2013
Is it open?
mike

Jackson, MS

#115 Oct 7, 2013
do they still have nike and jordans shoe and coach purses on third street
Mommabear

Jackson, MS

#116 Mar 15, 2014
Is there any furniture at the flea market?
Mommabear

Jackson, MS

#117 Mar 15, 2014
Is there any reasonable furniture?
Heather

United States

#118 Mar 15, 2014
When is the one in Memphis?
Tyler

Corinth, MS

#120 Dec 31, 2015
Do they still have the Gucci & shoes stuff at 3rd street is it open again please
SSS

Dyersburg, TN

#121 Jan 7, 2016
3rd street has been closed for years due to selling knockoffs.
Lo down

Greenwood, MS

#122 Oct 19, 2016
Wholesaler wrote:
They are "knock-offs" - not the real thing, but identical in look, not quality. They are copies, and an infringement on trademark rights. The law ignores most of it except for the occasional bust. Most law enforcement officers receive "tips" to leave the vendors alone.(Again, rumor.)

They are selling Northface jackets for around $40 bucks, but just like any open market, you can negotiate a better deal if you buy more quantity.

The uggs are all the most popular styles, for around $30 a pr, doing better if you buy in quantity. They have had any kind of purse you can imagine for a while now.

You will deal with mostly foreigners, who speak decent English. A lot of Africans down in the street market.

You shouldn't go alone, and the pick-pocketing is bad down there.

And yes, it's illegal for you to purchase them, but who's watching?
Im looking for some where to wholesale products do u know where in Memphis. I used to go to 3rd but its been shut down and i cant find anyone in Memphis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman hit by train 1 hr Guest 1
Drunk Drivers 1 hr Guest 25
Blackburn 1 hr Capps garage 3
Cash Saver??? 1 hr Dick 12
Tracy ware Myers 2 hr Gettin harder 5
Jeff clanton 8 hr Guest 17
BREAKING:CIA: Trey Gowdy Altered Documents To F... 9 hr MAGA 2
wreck in Newbern Fri Concerned 26

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web