Third Street flea market in Memphis

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Want to know

Greenfield, TN

#1 Aug 12, 2010
Do they still have this flea market in Memphis that sells the Coach purses and stuff?
Flea Picker

United States

#2 Aug 12, 2010
Yep, they sell the knock-offs. So does the Big One @ the agri center every 3rd weekend. The giant flea market @Union City is this weekend. Hope this helps.
question

Dyersburg, TN

#3 Aug 12, 2010
can you give us the directions on how to get to the 3rd street flea market...never been but heard you can get some good buys there
interested

Louisville, TN

#4 Aug 12, 2010
where is the agri center? Memphis
Speaking

Dyersburg, TN

#5 Aug 13, 2010
The agri center is at 7777 Walunt grove in Memphis.
Off of Germantown Parkway.
Helper

Dyersburg, TN

#6 Aug 13, 2010
Use www.mapquest.com works great.

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Dec 10, 2010
the one on 3rd street is right across the street from the Platinum Rose strip club
Salty Dog

Dyersburg, TN

#8 Dec 12, 2010
Hey!!!! 3rd St. Flea Mkt. you can get anything you want. They have Coach, Jimmy Choo, Kate Spade, Kathy Van Zeeland, any of the high fashion KNOCK-OFFS and that is exactly what they are. Better yet go see Dianne Moore @ her office, she lets girls come in there and sell the same thing 3rd. St. has. The going price is $65.00. Good Luck, they are arresting people everyday for selling these knock-offs and also if they catch you buying one, they will Get you. So have fun. I been doing it for years.
Tootie

Atmore, AL

#9 Dec 18, 2010
Can somebody give me the address to 3rd street?..i really need sum shoes
JANE

Little Rock, AR

#10 Dec 19, 2010
i am looking for the north face and ugg boot knock offs everyone has been buying-what colors do the have-what is the address

Dyersburg, TN

#11 Dec 19, 2010
JANE wrote:
i am looking for the north face and ugg boot knock offs everyone has been buying-what colors do the have-what is the address
the house beside the pawn shop on forrest they have them sitting outside of it all the time.check there they have a big Northface sign on the door.right across from bull market
Whattime

Olive Branch, MS

#12 Dec 20, 2010
What day of the week is the third st flea market open?
Rebecca

Southaven, MS

#13 Jan 28, 2011
How much do they normally charge for the northfaces and uggs?
uggs and northface

Amory, MS

#14 Feb 5, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>the house beside the pawn shop on forrest they have them sitting outside of it all the time.check there they have a big Northface sign on the door.right across from bull market
when you say "knock offs" does that mean they just look like the northface but say another brand name? or explain please. my friend thinks its the real thing for half off. It sounds too good to be true..
uggs and northface

Amory, MS

#15 Feb 5, 2011
Do the northface coats say "northface" or are they different that what you buy from the retail stores? and what about the ugg boots? how are they different from the ones that arent "knock offs"
Wholesaler

Jackson, TN

#16 Feb 5, 2011
They are "knock-offs" - not the real thing, but identical in look, not quality. They are copies, and an infringement on trademark rights. The law ignores most of it except for the occasional bust. Most law enforcement officers receive "tips" to leave the vendors alone.(Again, rumor.)

They are selling Northface jackets for around $40 bucks, but just like any open market, you can negotiate a better deal if you buy more quantity.

The uggs are all the most popular styles, for around $30 a pr, doing better if you buy in quantity. They have had any kind of purse you can imagine for a while now.

You will deal with mostly foreigners, who speak decent English. A lot of Africans down in the street market.

You shouldn't go alone, and the pick-pocketing is bad down there.

And yes, it's illegal for you to purchase them, but who's watching?
Missy

Jackson, TN

#17 Feb 6, 2011
do they sell all kind of knock offs on forrest street?
MsColburn

Booneville, MS

#18 Feb 10, 2011
Hi. I am coming to Memphis this weekend and want to go to the flea market with the coach knock offs. But I am kinda scared. After reading some of this...is it safe?
Wholesaler

Jackson, TN

#19 Feb 11, 2011
MsColburn wrote:
Hi. I am coming to Memphis this weekend and want to go to the flea market with the coach knock offs. But I am kinda scared. After reading some of this...is it safe?
If you go early in the day, hold your money tight, and go with a friend, you should be fine... they are actually really friendly, they want your money.. and the deals are great.

I have heard rumors that somewhere on Forrest St. they are selling all of the above... somewhere beside the pawn shop. I would imagine the prices are a little higher, since they are getting their inventory from the market, but if you're scared to travel to Memphis, it's probably the idea solution. Have fun!
terny

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Feb 11, 2011
Is it really dangerous down there. Im kinda afraid. but I am going to go with my parents so... Do they sell the northface jackets that have the the soft kinda stuff on the outside? cuz i want one or three.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 9 min impulse 3,993
God is Great 10 min impulse 1,805
Just a dream... 17 min concerned citizen 4
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 32 min Guest 99,978
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 1 hr justme 198
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr justme 8,631
Save Beau, The Yellow Lab- This Woman Started it 1 hr guest 22
guess who is in jail 2 hr Pennie Lane 8
Wreck on 104 9 hr The Truth Detector 6