Hcg clinic in jackson

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

Tomball, TX

#1 Feb 23, 2013
Anyone know about the Hcg place in Jackson?
iknow

Duluth, GA

#2 Feb 23, 2013
No I did not know there was a place in Jackson. I know they charge outlandish prices. I do the hcg diet. This is my second half of the diet. Great results too!! Lost 25 in 23 days!!!
Umm

Ripley, TN

#3 Feb 23, 2013
Where do you get it? I know it's an injection, and you do them at home. Are y'all not worried that people could tamper with that stuff? You have no clue to what you're injecting into your bodies! Why not diet the right way, instead of looking for quick fixes?

Orange, TX

#4 Mar 7, 2013
Umm wrote:
Where do you get it? I know it's an injection, and you do them at home. Are y'all not worried that people could tamper with that stuff? You have no clue to what you're injecting into your bodies! Why not diet the right way, instead of looking for quick fixes?
Seriously???tamper with that stuff! It's a drs office! It works! I did it!

Ridgely, TN

#5 Mar 7, 2013
no its not the shot that works
look it up, thats why the FDA will not approve it for weight loss because there is no proof it works
people get on it and loose weight but its not the shot that does it, its the 500 calorie diet that makes you lose. And that 500 calories of of certain foods only on their list.
Anyone can go on a 500 calorie a day and drop weight without the shots
Also know that if your not on birth control this is a hormone that can cause multiple births

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ki'd rock n roll 4 you 6 min bark 27
hi 19 min tweedy bird 11
Dyersubrg City Mayor Poll 22 min Bubba 143
I still love you after what you did.. 22 min cutting up buds 32
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 29 min WTSenior 152,333
c&cpharm. (Sep '11) 59 min guest 2
Procedures Changed For Youth Waterfowl Draw At ... 1 hr mrbs 1
missing man ? 11 hr Guest 209
DHS principal 12 hr ChopperBlades 24

Dyersburg Jobs

Dyersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]