erica epperson
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ericas mom

Sioux City, IA

#23 Jul 30, 2012
the little boys dad did get into trouble once 3yrs. ago he isn't a saint either but since then he has straighten his life up and is a really a hard working man who sees his little guy as often as his job lets him.he has to travel with the job he has but he always watches over the little guy. these times are getting worse every day and drugs are affecting every family not just a few when it gets a hold on you nothing else matters i love my daughter but prayer is the answer i have for now

West Memphis, AR

#24 Jan 2, 2013
Erica's children are well taken care of by her mother, father, and the rest of her father's family. They are happy healthy kids and are much better off with their grandparents. They are being raised in a smoke, alcohol, and drug free environment.

Charlotte, NC

#25 Jan 2, 2013
Where is erica now?
know it all

Newbern, TN

#26 Jan 2, 2013
guest wrote:
Where is erica now?
JAIL

Charlotte, NC

#27 Jan 3, 2013
How long does she have?
Haha

Lubbock, TX

#28 Jan 6, 2013
Mary and Adam wrote:
Ericas mom don't need the kids she is worse than erica. And yes she is a ho.
and a black boy lover..... did y'all know she used to date black guys. She will never be nothing more than a pill/method head., and don't know bo to well just heard about
Him.... Jeff I hear is doing good, he has a job. Everyone say he doing really good..but anyway erica is one nasty chick, lol . Looks like she is eat up with something
Jeff's hidin' from the po po hell he ain't doing good .
Erica

Mount Juliet, TN

#29 Jan 8, 2013
I was hiding my boyfriend and the cops were trying to get him so I put him under the mattress. The cops came in and noticed all of our drain cleaner and batteries and got him for manufacturing once they lifted up the mattress and saw him. I thought for sure it was a fool proof plan but I was wrong!

Man, Meth is a powerful drug...just to think, I used to be decent and half way attractive! My parents are good people and I used to take care of my kids! Remember kids...JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS...UMMMKAY!
crunchshanuk

Sioux City, IA

#30 Jan 8, 2013
Y'all white folks crazy with yalls country crack an mess. Get. Jesus out your heart and Satan in yall soul. Yall deserve many blessings. Shanita bejalotha.
Hah

Sioux City, IA

#31 Jan 16, 2013
how many guys has this hoe promised to sleep with now? She's out on bond! Her poor boyfriend will be back on the streets in a matter of days 2. sad sad town . maybe I should start living off meth since it's soooooo easy to do:)

Arden, NC

#32 Jan 28, 2013
Is she pregnant?

Boise, ID

#33 Jan 29, 2013
guest wrote:
Is she pregnant?
yes
Guest2

Dyersburg, TN

#34 Jan 30, 2013
That's a shame if she is pregnant, she doesnt take care of the kids she already has!

Sioux City, IA

#35 Jan 30, 2013
Guest2 wrote:
That's a shame if she is pregnant, she doesnt take care of the kids she already has!
More for her Mom to watch..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is Great (Aug '14) 2 hr guest 3,556
Have you been a on again off again affair 4 hr straight up 15
Heather Helton 7 hr guest 8
Jobs (Oct '15) 7 hr DAVID WILBANKS 23
Marriages can be sticky situations 8 hr Guest 1
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 9 hr Spider 10,749
Pix on Facebook. Selling on Craigslist. Lol 10 hr Mama 5

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance