Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Hard to follow your run-on sentences. Also, what is a "bad up"? What is "corcern"? You are right, this is not English 101. You haven't made it that far yet. Soon it will be football season, and you can start hating on the refs. Good Luck.
Go teams

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Ready as ever

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Well as far as the football refs, most do a good job from what i can tell, Mr Cupples was a really good ref, even Mike Thedford can call a good game, will give credit where credit is due, Where is all this money to rebuild Sawyers stadium come from and more is expected in the next few years but this guy that umps at Dixie Girls Softball needs to be barred even from comming on the field

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

You have way too much hate for just bad calls at a girls' softball game. This much hatred probably stems from something personal that has nothing to do with the game. Whoever this guy is, he is most certainly not the only ump to make mistakes at that tournament or any other games. Mistakes are made every day, every game in some fan's opinion. You need to get over it! Or be a man and call this guy or meet with him to air your problem.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

It doesnt do any good to talk with him, hes been told for the last few years to get his butt off the field if he cant call a game as he should do so, all he says is They Will Get over IT, it doesnt do any good to talk to him

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Try to get past it. You will be a lot happier! Good Luck to you.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Its no longer to try to beat the horse to death, if this is what you want for an umpire ,so be it. just hate to see someone like him and hope he doesnt know the rules rather than knowing the rules and do what he does. You in Dyersburg can have him, keep him and other teams would be so happy.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

guest wrote:
Well as far as the football refs, most do a good job from what i can tell, Mr Cupples was a really good ref, even Mike Thedford can call a good game, will give credit where credit is due, Where is all this money to rebuild Sawyers stadium come from and more is expected in the next few years but this guy that umps at Dixie Girls Softball needs to be barred even from comming on the field
Yes, Mike Thedford can call a good game.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

I have seen him and the crew that he umps with at high school football games, do a great job calling.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

wasnt talking about Mike Thedford.at least he tries

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Escapee from Dyer County Jail 10 min guest 40
FBI Freezes Wrights Auto Parts And Metals Bank ... 1 hr fizbud 20
Samuel winchester 1 hr fizbud 15
Tidwell wanting a new jail 1 hr fizbud 5
competition for WMart 1 hr fizbud 10
Edward Copeland 1 hr fizbud 1
What makes people leave a church? 2 hr guest 27
Tidwell went crying to the mayor 3 hr Guest 27
Karen Swifts Husband (Dec '11) 3 hr Really 300