#1 Jun 11, 2010
Info on him?
Amber

United States

#2 Jun 11, 2010
He's hottt!!

United States

#3 Jun 11, 2010
Basketball coach at DC. He is hot and so nice to everyone but he is dating a young girl so if you wanna get with him like most do it ain't gonna happen.
Lady9

Live Oak, FL

#4 Jun 11, 2010
Yes he dates a younger girl because he cant get anyone his age.. kinda scary with him working at the high school... wonder what "young girls" he is seeing there too! I know the King girl he dates and from what I hear he little screwed up in his head and very possessive of her..
AND he is def. not hot.. he looks like a fag..

United States

#5 Jun 11, 2010
I'm pretty sure he can get who he wants regardless of age. He is a good coach that cares about his players. That's all I know but he is very cute.

United States

#6 Jun 11, 2010
I'm an older woman and my niece plays for middle school and I know my single friends would date him. What's his number?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7 Jun 11, 2010
We laugh about his shoes looking to big for his feet...guess he wants others to believe the old foot size matches his tiny pecker.

Dyersburg, TN

#8 Jun 11, 2010
Lady9 wrote:
Yes he dates a younger girl because he cant get anyone his age.. kinda scary with him working at the high school... wonder what "young girls" he is seeing there too! I know the King girl he dates and from what I hear he little screwed up in his head and very possessive of her..
AND he is def. not hot.. he looks like a fag..
i'll go with that, it's nice to see that some agree with me.
TOTAL DOUCHE BAG!!

United States

#9 Jun 11, 2010
If he is gay then I wanna be gay

Union City, TN

#10 Jun 11, 2010
anyone that shaves his body - i do not know about. i know it is metro - but it still is crazy in my opinion for a man. he is not good looking. he does look weird. do not know what these girls see in him.
mempho

Covington, TN

#11 Jun 11, 2010
confucius1 wrote:
We laugh about his shoes looking to big for his feet...guess he wants others to believe the old foot size matches his tiny pecker.
Tiny pecker! LOL!

Peapack, NJ

#12 Jun 11, 2010
guest wrote:
anyone that shaves his body - i do not know about. i know it is metro - but it still is crazy in my opinion for a man. he is not good looking. he does look weird. do not know what these girls see in him.
you have to think about how old these girls are. most 16-18 year olds like it when older men flirt with them! especially when they KNOW he may actually date one of them! I hope like hell he is gone by the time my child starts high school

United States

#13 Jun 12, 2010
All of my girls were drinking and talking about his fine ass one night and one of my friends is really good friends with Jill Jones and she said it was the biggest thing she has ever seen, said he was huge, and she has been with alot of guys.

United States

#14 Jun 12, 2010
guest wrote:
All of my girls were drinking and talking about his fine ass one night and one of my friends is really good friends with Jill Jones and she said it was the biggest thing she has ever seen, said he was huge, and she has been with alot of guys.
I am very good friends with Jill and she never talked about his size.I didn't like the creep because he always tried to isolate her from her friends. I think he was alot older than her too.

United States

#15 Jun 12, 2010
mempho wrote:
<quoted text>
Tiny pecker! LOL!
There are a few men in town I am pretty sure knows the size.

United States

#16 Jun 12, 2010
guest wrote:
Basketball coach at DC. He is hot and so nice to everyone but he is dating a young girl so if you wanna get with him like most do it ain't gonna happen.
He is dating a King girl that he dated when she was in high school where he teacher. The Jones girl he dated was also a student at DCHS, not sure how much older he is than her.

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Jun 12, 2010
Jill you still way to easy to recognize on here. Jealousy is a very strong emotion.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#18 Jun 13, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very good friends with Jill and she never talked about his size.I didn't like the creep because he always tried to isolate her from her friends. I think he was alot older than her too.
It's a lot, not alot! Go back to 6th grade English class.

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Jun 13, 2010
Jill at least space ur messages out and spell check before you post... Or stop drinking, whichever cones easier.

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Jun 13, 2010
Jill Jones still talks about Beck,. That's all she ever wants to talk about, she won't ever be over him, it's been over a year since he dropped your skank trick self. Get over it. He moved on a long time ago. Let go. You won't ever have him back so hating may make u feel better but it ain't hurting this mans life. He don't care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald trump very smart 18 min The Preacher 12
God is Great (Aug '14) 30 min The Preacher 3,184
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 55 min Wondering 103,350
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 1 hr TRICKY RICKEY 308
Leigh anna Veal Why delete a thread if its not... 1 hr Phsco 1
Too Picky? 1 hr milo 16
Angel Thurman holloman 2 hr fu 6

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages