First Prev
of 2
Next Last
citizen

Jackson, TN

#1 Aug 7, 2012
had to go to the emg. room tonight and I noticed how dirty the floors were. They are not maintained and look terrible...Good hospital floors are suppose to shine and appear to be clean. The floors looked like the floors in some ranchy truck stop or beer joint...It is a shame that you pay out the nose for service and the administrators won't attempt to keep the hospital looking nice....Guess they use the cleanng money for their bonuses and outside activities.....
willson

Dyersburg, TN

#2 Aug 8, 2012
I agree the floors are really bad
informed

Milan, TN

#3 Aug 8, 2012
pay your bill and they may have enough money to have the floor waxed or you may have tn care and get all your medical care for free?
fog horn legg horn

Jackson, TN

#4 Aug 8, 2012
i may be free for me, but the hospital gets paid fool
Stupid

Cookeville, TN

#5 Aug 9, 2012
1. Umm are you laying on the floors??? Why do you care if they are shinny and spotless? You just want something to bitch about...

2. Maybe when you came in the person that cleans the floors hadn't come through that area yet, because a while back my mom was in the hospital and stayed with her all the time and everynight someone came by cleaning the floors in the hall way...
second tht

United States

#6 Aug 10, 2012
Well i dont like the way they do service there and how they dont let you back with ur love ones.. They are a bunch of smart a**es! If you have good insurance u get better service if not ur sht out of luck.. And i have never seen tht place clean at all. As a matter of a fact, My daughter had a baby there a week ago and the room they put them in stunk and was just nasty! They had to bring air freshners in and spray the whole time she was in there. And they didnt give her anything while she was there. Poor service id say!
anon

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Aug 10, 2012
hard to keep something clean when it's always full of drugheads.i have to say that hospital is always run down with bad comments, but it is an emergency room..not a place to get drugs. it is a shame that for a real emergency you would be better off going elsewhere not because of the staff but all the dopeheads always lined up there..if tncare would do as they had used to, all of the ones going to the er for non emergency situations should have to pay for their visits upfront.you know this bad for people really in an emergency.you don't have to have a pain pill everytime you have an ache or pain. and if you are going to sit there everyday respect the place and clean up after yourselve. this town ridiculous....
woodbury

Woodbury, TN

#8 Aug 10, 2012
re: second that if your daughter and the family members with her would take baths they wouldn't have to spray air freshners and the room wouldn't stink.they kept spraying the room so they could stand to come in and help deliver the baby asswipe tell them to take more baths inbread. just saying!!!!!!!! take more baths and you will not stink
second tht

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Aug 10, 2012
I sure wish your dumb a** was brave to put ur name on here. I bet you wouldn talk all tht shit then.. My family is clean and secondly it was too full is the reason she winded up in a room that never got used. So with tht all said bring ur bad a** on talk shit now!
second tht

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Aug 10, 2012
I think you all are "dopeheads" my god everything that is dished out on every thread is one of u calling someone a dope head, how about get your own life hell and dont worry if someone is or not...
Rednecks

Dyersburg, TN

#11 Aug 10, 2012
If you red necks don't like the hospital, then why not take your sorry arse to another one?

Quit you b I t c h I n g........nobody wants to hear you cry babies....
informed

Jackson, TN

#12 Aug 10, 2012
Your part may be for free but it wasnt free for me cause i probably paid part of your bill. The Hospital agrees to take what ever your insurance will pay . but for the rest of us we have to pay full price and pay for our insurance premiums. If you dont like our hospital dont go. dumb ass. stay at home if you aint dying.
anon

Dyersburg, TN

#13 Aug 10, 2012
informed wrote:
Your part may be for free but it wasnt free for me cause i probably paid part of your bill. The Hospital agrees to take what ever your insurance will pay . but for the rest of us we have to pay full price and pay for our insurance premiums. If you dont like our hospital dont go. dumb ass. stay at home if you aint dying.
amen to that..did you pay attention to the 1st post about this..(" had to go to the er tonight and")sounds like real emergecy to me.let's see went to the er a few min. ago, had a stroke and then came home and got on topix.NOT!!!!!lol,...lol..i rest my case..yall come on..quit eating up our governments money with er trips and seriously go get help. it's breaking our country!!!!!!
Good girl

Jackson, TN

#14 Aug 11, 2012
Quit griping about the floors in your hospital and be glad that you live in a town that HAS a hospital. If you are ever truly sick, you will be glad that hospital is there. If you are not happy with DRMC, then go somewhere else. For the love of Pete...some people will gripe about anything! You are probably on TennCare and have never paid a hospital bill in your life!

United States

#15 Aug 11, 2012
I stopped going when I went to visit a new mother and her food tray was sitting outside her room for two days in the floor and there were a couple of bloody gaws on the floor in her room at the foot of her ob bed. we only go to Jackson, Memphis or union city. Dburg may have good drs but I'm not trying to get staff or worse BC they won't clean stuff

Dyersburg, TN

#16 Aug 11, 2012
guest wrote:
I stopped going when I went to visit a new mother and her food tray was sitting outside her room for two days in the floor and there were a couple of bloody gaws on the floor in her room at the foot of her ob bed. we only go to Jackson, Memphis or union city. Dburg may have good drs but I'm not trying to get staff or worse BC they won't clean stuff
Wouldn't want you to contract a case of correct spelling or proper grammar either now would we? Lol

United States

#17 Aug 11, 2012
hum, you're not to intelligent either off that's all you can come up with Einstein :) I assure you that I am able to hold my own with spelling, grammar and lit for that matter. if I was looking for intelligent discussion or opinions that matter I wouldn't be seeking it ok topix. Simply stated a fact. Have a great day and continue going to your nasty staff ridden hospital where ppl don't care our have knowledge of their job descriptions. Drs on their board do not usually send pts from their pv practices to dburg. Short hand Latin baby. If you were so smart you wldhv known that. There is a huge difference in short hand and lack of knowledge. Ask anyone in the med field. I love some of the know it all idiots that post on here. Not everyone is, but far too many.

Dyersburg, TN

#18 Aug 11, 2012
Ok Mr. I am so intelligent.
Staff: Noun: All of the people employed by a particular organization. Verb: Provide with staff
Staph (which I do believe is what you are TRYING REPEATEDLY to reference): staphylococcus: spherocal Gram-positive parasitic bacteria that tend to form irregular colonies

Dyersburg, TN

#19 Aug 11, 2012
Spherical. Let me correct myself before you begin to act like you are so intelligent and correct me.

Hurst, TX

#20 Aug 12, 2012
They always use the drug heads in er as their excuse for everything. In the medical field drug heads unfortunately are a part of it. But they are not an excuse for dyersburg hospital employees to treat everyone that way, or do incompetent work and use them as excuses. And if drug heads cause their employees to treat everyone as drug heads and to do half ass jobs. Guess what these employees are costing y'all millions cause they can't seperate their job from their own conclusions. Oh my god this patient broke their arm and complains of pain. Dang drugheads. If hospitial staff can't treat patients like customers. Then if i was hospitial admin. There would be a whole lot of nurses and doctors fired. Maybe ditch digging suits them better and they have to deal with people with pain. Dang can you believe people hurting go to the hospitial and be honest dyersburg should be glad of whatever shows up. This aint the med or jackson or memphis where tragedy is an every hour obstacle for dyersburg staff. Any patient that comes in hospitial is a customer.Because that's exactly what they are. And if a customer is dissatisfied. Guess what. Next time they go to a different hospitial. And for nurses and doctors get paid. Work in climate control place. And will treat patients like crap and charge $$$ the heck out of them. The obama care should force them fat paychecks withthin reason. And their main complaint is hurt people in pain showing up at the local er. That's like a mechanic being mad for a customer showing up at his business with a vehicle with check engine light on. Funny how the staff of dyersburg hospital are causing the bad name. The administration is nice as they can be. The staff has ruined the hospitial mainly nurses and docs. But honestly this is one of the lowest paid hospitals around. So the hospital administration has to take whatever kind of nurse or doc that will agree to accept the pay. Which is way more than the er people here deserve based on customer satisfaction. Go to jackson general. Very courteous to everyone. Great nurses and docs that actuall listen instead of talk over you. Jg treats like your a personal friend and not a drug seeker. And yes drug seeker s they treat everyone like a person. Even yall

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Incest Survivor Meeting Group (Nelly's Survivors) 10 min is that u 27
are your pants on fire? 14 min Lala 9
fired from ermco for no reason 1 hr guest 2
new vapor store 1 hr Guest 6
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr guest 101,381
list of unsolved murders (Mar '13) 2 hr guest 17
where is michael young????? 3 hr guest 8
josh bargery 5 hr sad 19

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]