carjacking

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of147
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Guest

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Jan 27, 2013
 
CURIOUS wrote:
I know her and have her on Facebook. When the Barry thing supposedly happened, she had asked on F'book if anyone knew a good therapist for the boys because they were traumatized. A couple of things that made me stop and think on that, 1. Why would you be on Facebook if your boys were traumatized? Why wouldn't you be glued to them 24/7? 2. Why would you want a recommendation for a therapist from FACEBOOK??? 3. She stated in a later post about going to court that she would let everyone know how court went and thanks to everyone that offered to go in support. Which the way she said it sounds like "well no we want to go by ourselves but thanks". It's like she wanted every detail to remain a secret yet let everyone know that SOMETHING was going on so she could get comments and attention. I don't know if what happened to Barry is real of fake. That's not what I'm on here for. I'm just trying to figure out if she has lied on a scale like this for a long time, if this is the first time, if she needs mental health care....IDK. Just an odd story all the way around. Feel sorry for her two boys that have to be in all this.:(
I was wondering the same if she did that to Barry but reading some of these comments they went to court.I know for a fact she was running her mouth about the coaches on the travel ball team and got back to them and her son was kicked off but she has told many they quit which is not true!
CURIOUS

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Jan 27, 2013
 
Nosey, nosier, nosiest...just saying
Public

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

nosey wrote:
Nosey, noser & nosest every body sticking their nose in someone elses business . what ever happened , there is a reason only she knows .Try keeping your hate remarks to your selves .This to shall pass .
It's my business because she used tax payers money to call upon the services of 911 and was knowingly lying to the dispatcher. It's a damn good thing there wasn't a true emergency at the time.
Humpty Dance

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

She is crazy, her friends are morons for backing her and she deserves jail time for this mess! End of story and no need to respond! She lied, she blamed minorities and she committed a felony! She will be like Tina Butler and only get a stern talking to and house arrest for 30 days! She'll be back out lying in the neighborhood by spring!
Humpty Dance

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Alright stop what you're doin cause I'm about to ruin the image and style that you're used to...I look funny but yo I'm making money see so world I hope you're ready for me. Now gather round I got car jacked in town but they eventually let me out and I ran around, I called the PO lease and began to cry so they came and I told them all a lie!

The Maupin Dance is your chance to lie to cops

“Final Resting Place”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Jan 28, 2013
 
I have personally know this person for many years; I cannot explain why she did what she did but we should not be on here bashing her. There is no difference in what she did and other "fake" 911 calls other than her accusing minorities of it.
guest

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Jan 28, 2013
 
ChopperBlades wrote:
I have personally know this person for many years; I cannot explain why she did what she did but we should not be on here bashing her. There is no difference in what she did and other "fake" 911 calls other than her accusing minorities of it.
I think you might be also forgetting about going to the State Gazette and asking them to run her entire lie in the paper. She went to Facebook and need sympathy from her "friends". Her mother was also conned into believe it was true. Her mother went to Facebook and did the same thing. This made her poor mother look like a complete fool. Barry is a GREAT guy...she even lied to many about how bad he treats her. She's an attention whore and if she doesn't get enough, she'll find a way to attract it. Other than that, that's all she did Chop.

“Final Resting Place”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Jan 28, 2013
 
Fake 911 calls cost tax $$ no matter what the reason. What if it is a police/fire/ambulance call that takes emergency personnel away so they cannot answer other calls? Hers was different in that it placed blame where there was no blame. I rest my case, your Honor. She will always be a friend and I will always be there for her. Can you say the same if it had been a "friend" or would you just up and desert them?
guest

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

ChopperBlades wrote:
Fake 911 calls cost tax $$ no matter what the reason. What if it is a police/fire/ambulance call that takes emergency personnel away so they cannot answer other calls? Hers was different in that it placed blame where there was no blame. I rest my case, your Honor. She will always be a friend and I will always be there for her. Can you say the same if it had been a "friend" or would you just up and desert them?
You should not desert her but you should stop making excuses for her. Somewhere, right now, in Bolivar she is reading ever comment and smiling because we are all talking about her...still! Point being...she's crazy as hell!!

“Final Resting Place”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Jan 28, 2013
 
I never stated I was defending what she did.
I merely posed a comparison in fake 911 calls.
cat cat

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>There isn't no body on Gods green earth to hire a social worker that make up lies that will come out like that. So if she was making up stories like that she wouldn't be able to work as a social worker.
Yes they would and they do. Just because someone has a degree does not mean they are wonderful. I know I have worked in the social work field and it is full of people who are addicts and need counseling. I do not know this girl, but did read where she called the State Gazette herself to report it. Sounds like she wants to be the center of attention. However there have also been many cases where people report a stolen car and they have traded it for drugs. Not saying that is what she did, but there are many of those cases. When i worked in memphis that happened all the time.
cat cat

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>People have to be mentally stable to do the job that she does. People in this line of work has to have a back ground check. If she has done something before, then she would have been released from this kind of work.
A background check yes, but not a mental health evaluation. All background check does is check for felonies or crimes, not mental unstablity.
Humpty Dance

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Jan 29, 2013
 
Word
lmao

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ashley u see what u have got started with ur lies,u ought 2 b shame of urself young lady,bringing ur kids in this thats even lower than sayin black guys carjack u,what can we expect out you next keep it going....

“Final Resting Place”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Jan 31, 2013
 
I believe if you are going to say something about her you should spell her name correctly?
curious

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Does anyone know how she is? I sincerely want to know.
lmao

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Jan 31, 2013
 
ChopperBlades wrote:
I believe if you are going to say something about her you should spell her name correctly?
does this not spell ashley,no,no,no cause if not i can spell it a different way,the bottom line is she has lied and there were really concerned ppl worried about her,when nu lie it's hard for ppl 2 trust u,now somebody can go out and do this and who will blieve her,all bcause she lied think about it chopperblades

“Final Resting Place”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Feb 1, 2013
 
Ashlie is the correct spelling for her name though.
5150 Call da Poe Poe

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

She is fine! They have found her alleged stolen property though! I was thrown under some shrubs at a house where she "supposedly" was carjacked! Guess she neatly placed it under some shrubs after she left her car and walked down the road to call the police on the imaginary black guys that never took her car!
guest 2

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Feb 2, 2013
 
She's back!!! Watch out!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of147
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

138 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tracie Maness 5 min i know u 2
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min Vet 138,580
BOYCOTT Hobby lobby 17 min Copperhead 109
blonde in red mustang conv hit&run 39 min ridge girl 4
Maness Tracie 41 min i know u 2
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 44 min Natalie 3,467
First Day of school 52 min Christie 1
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr Queue 96,608
So what happened 10 hr SeeMyThumb GeeYoureDumb 34
election predictions 12 hr Guest 56
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dyersburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dyersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••