Breast Implants

Since: May 09

Dyersburg, TN

#1 May 19, 2009
My wife is wanting Breast implants and we were wondering if anyone knew anything about the plastic sugeons in Jackson. Who is the best, worst, cheapest, highest or anything else you know of right now she has consultations scheduled with Yellen and Northington. I want the best for the money so any help would be appreciated.

“Doing what people say I can't”

Since: Aug 08

In your head

#2 May 19, 2009
Gosh....I'd gladly give up some of mine!!! I have no idea...srry

Good Luck!
madelikesteel

Dyersburg, TN

#3 May 19, 2009
SWeetSkitzo wrote:
Gosh....I'd gladly give up some of mine!!! I have no idea...srry
Good Luck!
I'll take it. But the doctors gotta be willing to attach it to my ass.

“Doing what people say I can't”

Since: Aug 08

In your head

#4 May 19, 2009
lmao!!

United States

#5 May 19, 2009
There was a thread about this a while back. If you search "boob job" you will see it. There is a lot of good info on there. I do know NOT to go to Youmans in Jackson - he couldn't even do his own employees implants right! She wanted them under the muscle and he put them over, so he had to redo it!

United States

#6 May 19, 2009
I know there is a guy in Paris who does a good job. He does a little cut just at the armpit and goes through that site with the implant, so it's very little scarring. I'm not sure of his name though.
FYI

Dyersburg, TN

#7 May 21, 2009
Dr. Newman Goshorn in Germantown. He is very good.
r u crazy

United States

#8 May 21, 2009
hey whoever you get to do them i will inspect them for her to make sure they are done right as for i am an expert on them
I Know

United States

#9 May 23, 2009
guest wrote:
I know there is a guy in Paris who does a good job. He does a little cut just at the armpit and goes through that site with the implant, so it's very little scarring. I'm not sure of his name though.
The Dr. in Paris is Dr. Boyd. I know about 10 ppl who has had them done by him. He is great. Turns out VERY natural looking!
wright1

United States

#10 Jun 10, 2009
gboyer90 wrote:
My wife is wanting Breast implants and we were wondering if anyone knew anything about the plastic sugeons in Jackson. Who is the best, worst, cheapest, highest or anything else you know of right now she has consultations scheduled with Yellen and Northington. I want the best for the money so any help would be appreciated.
Dr Yarbro he has an office here and humbolt and nashville. hes great i am very pleased.
rick the body

AOL

#11 Jun 10, 2009
dr boyd is a general surgeon who does implants, not a plastic surgoen
justme

Dyersburg, TN

#12 Jun 11, 2009
Dr. Boyd in Paris Tenn is awesome and at a good price ..He has Paris Surgical center in Paris Tennessee.He is Awesome
true

United States

#13 Jun 11, 2009
wright1 wrote:
<quoted text> Dr Yarbro he has an office here and humbolt and nashville. hes great i am very pleased.
Did you have yours done recently?
anon

Cottage Grove, TN

#14 Jun 11, 2009
show'em off
agree

United States

#15 Jun 11, 2009
I got mine from Mother Nature. She loves me.

Dyersburg, TN

#16 Jun 11, 2009
Ditto on Dr. Yarbro...he does great work! I looked into Dr. Boyd in Paris, because I'd been told good things about him, but he isn't board certified in plastic surgery and Dr. Yarbro is.
you need to go

Dyersburg, TN

#17 Jun 12, 2009
to memphis or germantown to find a dr. who specializes in plastic surgery and does a lot of it. ask for before and after photos and get references.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tommy Cribbs laid it out straight in Sunday's p... 14 min Guest 12
tax refund yet? 15 min SSS 12
Rue 21 15 min Guest 5
Picking up cans 18 min SSS 5
Hipps 8 hr i know you 3
Restaurants 8 hr Windy 18
Fundraiser for DHS girls math program 8 hr Registered 5
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 9 hr firefly 104,895
More from around the web

Personal Finance