gas strike feb. 24
gas x

Dallas, TX

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Here there will be a gas strike on the 24th. Gas is to high..wonder what would happen if people everywhere goes through with the strike?
Bridge Salesman

Dyersburg, TN

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Nothing, because you're still going to buy the gas.
anon

Ripley, TN

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Why not mention the real source of the high gas prices? Obama and his anti-business policies! He has the EPA and other government agencies attacking the free market at every turn. The amount of new regulations being churned out of Washington is mind-blowing!
Obama killed the Keystone Pipeline which would have opened up more oil to the US.
G - man

Jackson, TN

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Anon, your a idiot, why continue blaming only him, not saying he is perfect, but at least he is trying, and he is using judgement without reckless abandonment like the president before him, which has lead the country and world down the current path.
Obama Supporter

Milan, TN

#6 Feb 22, 2013
I read on the internet that Bush is still working behind the scenes to keep gas prices very high.My man Obama would never do such a thing.So dont ever think that Obama is at at fault for anything.Until Bush finally vanishes things will stay Bad and probably go right down the crapper!!
Obama Supporter

Milan, TN

#7 Feb 22, 2013
A bunch of us are trying to extend Obama`s term of President till 2025.The reason behind this is simply to give time for George Bush to pass.Think about it,as long as Bush is still alive and pulling his strings at the White House,Obama wont have a chance to get this economy going again and those gas prices will stay way to high..That`s also why Obama cant lead as he should and that`s why things continue to fall apart.So I ask yall to join with us to extend Obama`s term till 2025..yall can join by going to GIVE_BUSH_TIME_TO_PASS.COM
the dude

Beech Bluff, TN

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Bush doesnt have enough sense to control anything. Now Cheney on the other hand

“It's a great day for.......”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9 Feb 22, 2013
Cheney and his cronies got millions while providing "services" to our soldiers in the Middle East - food, housing, etc. I don't even like shrimp, lobster, etc so why send it to me over there?
gas x

Dallas, TX

#10 Feb 22, 2013
Gas strike Feb. 24th. If no one buys gas on this day alone who knows how much money will be lost by gas company.

Henderson, TN

#11 Feb 22, 2013
gas x wrote:
Gas strike Feb. 24th. If no one buys gas on this day alone who knows how much money will be lost by gas company.
You will just have to buy it another day
Obama Supporter

Milan, TN

#12 Feb 22, 2013
We don`t have to buy gas.http://youtu.be/P36x8rTb3j I
Obama Supporter

Milan, TN

#13 Feb 22, 2013

Dallas, TX

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Nobody buys on monday then everyone buys on tuesday. Duh.. thats just plain stupid..
anon

Ripley, TN

#15 Feb 22, 2013
Obama Supporter wrote:
I read on the internet that Bush is still working behind the scenes to keep gas prices very high.My man Obama would never do such a thing.So dont ever think that Obama is at at fault for anything.Until Bush finally vanishes things will stay Bad and probably go right down the crapper!!
"I read on the internet"? lol Are you like that clueless girl on the State Farm TV commercial that thinks she's dating a French model?

Please provide a link for your story or we know you're lying (we do anyway). If Bush could have controlled gas prices why didn't he make them lower while he was in office to avoid criticism? No, you're just an idiot who wants to still blame Bush, going on the 5th year that he's been out of office!

By the way, Obama can't stay in office beyond his 2nd term (thank God!). To change that you have to pass a Constitutional Amendment which requires 2/3 majority in both Houses of Congress and THEN 3/4 of the states have to approve the measure. Even the Democratic controlled Senate wouldn't pass such a thing.

So please, stop drinking the Kool Aid and return to worshiping at the foot of your Obama idol.

who would ever guess

United States

#16 Feb 22, 2013
Not buying gas on one day will do no good.

Anyway, if I need gas on the 24 I will buy it.

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#18 Feb 22, 2013
gas x wrote:
Here there will be a gas strike on the 24th. Gas is to high..wonder what would happen if people everywhere goes through with the strike?
Good looks like I will not have to wait to fill up then

can you do this every wednesday please??????

That would help me a lot

Thanks

Have a nice day :)
Fact

Sioux City, IA

#19 Feb 22, 2013
Gas always will go up in the spring due to refinery obligations to keep pollution down. I only get 15 miles to a gallon but I myself would rather pay $5.00 if I had to than walk 15 miles.
anon

Ripley, TN

#20 Feb 22, 2013
Fact wrote:
Gas always will go up in the spring due to refinery obligations to keep pollution down. I only get 15 miles to a gallon but I myself would rather pay $5.00 if I had to than walk 15 miles.
Fact check: it's not spring yet, still winter. Oh, and prices have been above $3.00 for over a year. Obama took office and the price per gallon was $1.78. He has done NOTHING (or even said anything) about the price. He's happy b/c he thinks we should be paying what Europeans pay. But America is a helluva lot bigger than European countries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slander 22 min Just curious 6
What is happening at DCHS 28 min Guest 1
Donald Trump... sucks. (Jul '17) 2 hr The Truth 28
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 3 hr Guest 11,296
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 3 hr Chit head 1,491
West Virginia Teachers Plan Statewide Strike GR... 5 hr Retired teacher 10
Jim Horner spreading fake news 6 hr Guest 53
city of dyersburg. 6 hr Brian bill kabilka 21
Hillcrest Baptist Church 6 hr God of Uranus 19

Dyersburg Jobs