st, john apartments
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Boise, ID

#1 Nov 7, 2011
time to clean that place up. nothing but drugs and prostitution going on there.
joanie

United States

#2 Nov 7, 2011
Gross place
My2Cents

Henderson, TN

#3 Nov 7, 2011
If you haven't noticed that is exactly what they are doing. It just got sold and the new owners are evicting lots of them and remodeling them

Boise, ID

#4 Nov 7, 2011
i hope so.
concerned

Sioux City, IA

#5 Nov 7, 2011
does anyone know how many sex offenders are in that apt complex and thre are children live there,omg get thhem out.

Boise, ID

#6 Nov 8, 2011
o lord thats scares me worse. my ex sister inlaw is toting her kids there to get her drugs. at first i didnt believe it till my neice gave details. lawyers and cops wont do anything to stop her from taking them there. shes hooked on herion.

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Nov 8, 2011
They are dumps.
Very Concerned

Sioux City, IA

#8 Nov 8, 2011
Drugs. Please list Names here and they shall be taking care of

Dyersburg, TN

#9 Nov 8, 2011
everybody needs a place to stay?
Mad

Detroit, MI

#10 Nov 8, 2011
Justin McGuire and Jessica Byrd.

Boise, ID

#11 Nov 8, 2011
apartment a7. dont know who just know of. hear stuff goes on there even prostitution and use of needles. thats the apartment my ex sister in law goes too.
Very Concerned

Sioux City, IA

#12 Nov 8, 2011
Bo i stay across the road from the apts. I have watched people come in and out of there traffic is always heavy. This is a list of cars i see there at the apts were the traffic is going. Black Dodge Charger, a White Ford f-150. a Chevy Z-71 White. A Silver Jeep. and a White Ford Crown Vic. Sister i hope this may help you on your Mission. I hope this will help you get the Drug heads out...
another guest

Boise, ID

#14 Nov 8, 2011
you missed a few cars. chevy venture van 05 model silver and a red 2011 chevy extended truck. and a white pontiac 95 model, paint missing off hood. hope this also helps. drugs are ruining our town.
Mad

Detroit, MI

#15 Nov 8, 2011
Just please clean this place up or bulldoze it down.
MAD AS HELL

Sioux City, IA

#16 Nov 8, 2011
Thanks for your support in doing this. We would like to have names if you could.. people like this is ruining our town..Put there names out there so everyone can see.. Thanks A>C>C>
PIMP

Sioux City, IA

#17 Nov 8, 2011
i pimp my ho's there...
mad

Detroit, MI

#18 Nov 8, 2011
I bet u do. The cops need to do a sting there. They busted the stores for the fake weed . y not get the real criminals?
ThE WaTcHeR

Sioux City, IA

#19 Nov 8, 2011
Bad people over there in them APTS. Remember Courtland Square in southtown yea there you go. the new crack house of Dyerburg TN..
MAD AS HELL wrote:
Thanks for your support in doing this. We would like to have names if you could.. people like this is ruining our town..Put there names out there so everyone can see.. Thanks A>C>C>
ThE WaTcHeR

Sioux City, IA

#20 Nov 8, 2011
A sting would be nice. no wait. just take all them to jail..
mad

Detroit, MI

#21 Nov 8, 2011
ThE WaTcHeR wrote:
<quoted text>Bad people over there in them APTS. Remember Courtland Square in southtown yea there you go. the new crack house of Dyerburg TN..
I agree the flood got cracklin sugared gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dum 14 min Passing by 43
nsk 34 min guest 2
what kind of person is ike horn 35 min guest 3
resale shop hwy 211 newbern scam 1 hr guest 16
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 2 hr Fancy 105,815
Pokemon Go 3 hr cheeba 29
Brian Hickman 9 hr Huh 1

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance