Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Old man Bville wrote:
Didn't anyone ever think to find the person they would spend the rest of their life with BEFORE having kids? Too many folks making babies before they really know who they are in bed with. The previous posts are proof.
AGREED!!!!

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Just Me wrote:
Re:"Imagine This" Im SORRY MY POST WAS SO HARSH! I dont know you or did I have the right to attack you like that. I just went by my pass Ex and what he did to my children and myself. Parents seperating is hard on the children as well as the parents.I wasnt allowed to work while I was married"he wouldnt let me" so when child support was ordered. It goes by both parents income, since I didnt have one I got less than I should have. It didnt really matter because in 10 years, I have never saw a penny or what was ordered. I got a job as a waitress(I sure knew how to clean up after others) then I got a job cleaning a house, that turned into 7 houses. It was still so hard. I started college part time, the first year then full time. I made it though and never felt sorry for myself. He got both cars, so I walked until I could save up the money to buy one. Just know there is hope out there. You get out of life what you put into it. Now my children are teenagers, all have a job and a car.They are very good children and have the best out look in life. I will pray for you, that God will bless you by helping you see your children. I praise you for paying your child support and wanting to see your children. PEACE;)
Bless you for being such a wonderful parent to your children and stepping up to do what was necessary to take care of them! I'm sure it was not easy. You will never regret taking good care of your children. They are very fortunate to have you.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
not true.. my husband pays 400 a month he makes 8$ an hour.. so after cs is taken out he brings home 200$ a week.. we have 2 kids of our own.. 800 a month is not enuff to pay house pmt light bill etc..
Shouldn't you have a plan for supporting your children BEFORE you have them?
mom of 2

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
not true.. my husband pays 400 a month he makes 8$ an hour.. so after cs is taken out he brings home 200$ a week.. we have 2 kids of our own.. 800 a month is not enuff to pay house pmt light bill etc..
that $ isn't paid to totally support a child, you also have your share of the financial responsibility

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>If you get a second job that is just more child support. Yea that would be real smart.
That's just an excuse. Yes child support would be held out, but there is a limit to how much can be held out. You would still have more money if you got a second job.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

guess wrote:
<quoted text>well get off your butt and get a job and help take care of Your kids
Exactly!!

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

suck it up wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't complain. I'm sure you knew that he had child/children and how much he was paying in child support before you married him. Probably was making $8/hr then too but you married him anyway. CHOSE to have 2 more kids with him so you knew what you were getting into. His child/children shouldn't have to do with less because the 2 of you decided to have more kids than you can support. Should have done the math before having kids. Me, I would have done the math before I married him. Just sayin.
Why do people not use common sense when it comes to having children? They have children they cannot support and then complain about it.
Old man Bville

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

I would like to know the truth as to, how much child support money goes toward cigarettes and beer for the parent and step-parent in a given month? If only the judge that orders the support could see the numbers, things might be different.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

guess wrote:
<quoted text>well get off your butt and get a job and help take care of Your kids
i do work.. duh i pay most of our bills.. bc he is paying hers..

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

suck it up wrote:
<quoted text>Don't complain. I'm sure you knew that he had child/children and how much he was paying in child support before you married him. Probably was making $8/hr then too but you married him anyway. CHOSE to have 2 more kids with him so you knew what you were getting into. His child/children shouldn't have to do with less because the 2 of you decided to have more kids than you can support. Should have done the math before having kids. Me, I would have done the math before I married him. Just sayin.
well no she was only 2 mos preg when he and i met.. neither of us knew she was preg for months.. and no he was at world color back then makin 13$ an hour.. and i never said i couldnt support my kids.. i work and we are ok.. im saying.. whats fair is fair.. he was makin 13$ an hour when it was set.. now he makes 8 plus we carry ins on the child.. but yet cant get a modification.. i think a significant difference in income would qualify when u make 5$ less an hour..

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you too lazy to get a job?
nope work 45 hrs every week

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't you have a plan for supporting your children BEFORE you have them?
my oldest is 7.. ive been married 9 years.. i haved worked since way before my 1st was ever born.. i pay for private insurance, no food stamps or any help from the state.. think i had a pretty good plan (:

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

mom of 2 wrote:
<quoted text>that $ isn't paid to totally support a child, you also have your share of the financial responsibility
my point was.. someone said.. the state leaves u enuff money to live on.. no they dont.. by himself he couldnt pay rent lights water truck pmt plus eat with 800$ a month.. and she lives in gov housing rent 28$ a month.. light bill 100 and water 20.. and she has tenncare on top of me paying for private insurance. and gets 700$ a month food stamps.. so we dont "help" support the child.. we pay ALL of her bills and then some.. idc what u say.. that aint right.. both parents should support the child.. not just one! and she aint out jack!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Old man Bville wrote:
I would like to know the truth as to, how much child support money goes toward cigarettes and beer for the parent and step-parent in a given month? If only the judge that orders the support could see the numbers, things might be different.
or tattoos and partyin in memphis every week.. then when child comes to visit clothes to small no jacket.. yeah..

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
i do work.. duh i pay most of our bills.. bc he is paying hers..
Well that is because he has to support his children and you should have thought of that before you married him.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
my point was.. someone said.. the state leaves u enuff money to live on.. no they dont.. by himself he couldnt pay rent lights water truck pmt plus eat with 800$ a month.. and she lives in gov housing rent 28$ a month.. light bill 100 and water 20.. and she has tenncare on top of me paying for private insurance. and gets 700$ a month food stamps.. so we dont "help" support the child.. we pay ALL of her bills and then some.. idc what u say.. that aint right.. both parents should support the child.. not just one! and she aint out jack!
And the child is growing up in public housing. So once again, the child is the one that suffers.

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That's bullshit. My mother get a lil less than that from S.S and can pay rent electric, phone, cable, gas for car, etc etc. I never hear her complain. You should of thought about all the extra expenses that you guys like to incur. Like it has been said. Stop smoking and partying and trying to keep up with the jones'. You knew exactly what you were stepping into when you married him so quit your bitching. And if you didn't, then you are dumber than a box of rocks.

Texarkana, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's bullshit. My mother get a lil less than that from S.S and can pay rent electric, phone, cable, gas for car, etc etc. I never hear her complain. You should of thought about all the extra expenses that you guys like to incur. Like it has been said. Stop smoking and partying and trying to keep up with the jones'. You knew exactly what you were stepping into when you married him so quit your bitching. And if you didn't, then you are dumber than a box of rocks.
You, Sir, are an a**hole!

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You, Sir, are an a**hole!
I've been called worse. Besides, the truth hurts doesn't it?

Beaumont, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Well that is because he has to support his children and you should have thought of that before you married him.
support the child yes.. not pay all of her bills and then some.. plus pay for insurance plus buy school clothes/supplies.. she is paying nothin towards the child.. they have together.. nor the other 2 she has!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

143 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Sheriffs Forum 4 min voted 42
What makes people leave a church? 9 min Mr Crowley 16
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 16 min Pete 140,645
county budget committee 19 min friends 35
Tidwells demise 23 min friends 13
manpower 26 min Skills 3
Diane Moore and Jeff Box 26 min friends 10
Brian Whitt busted with Meth 48 min happy123 10
Karen Swifts Husband (Dec '11) 1 hr Hmmm 292
LIES by Sheriff...more and more of them... 1 hr Hmmm 36
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 3 hr Guest 96,712
Swingers Club in Dyersburg (Jun '09) 5 hr member 62
•••
•••
•••