Morris Ranked top Ten in Georgia Golf
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
present

Sioux City, IA

#21 Feb 4, 2010
good golfer wrote:
Greg is ok but you have to watch him close. He will move the ball or move his spot closer to the hole when you are not looking. Again he is good but not the best. Steve Davis, Bevis Jr, the Maddens, and several others around here much better.
ha when gregg lived here bevis jr. or the maddens never won a championship at the farms the only one on the list yuou have thats close is steve davis.
Greg

United States

#22 Jul 20, 2010
present wrote:
<quoted text>ha when gregg lived here bevis jr. or the maddens never won a championship at the farms the only one on the list yuou have thats close is steve davis.
Lets just tee it up. As far as top 10 in GA dont know what they r talking about won Marietta city championship in 2009 and finished in the top 10 in the Atlanta championship. Several good golfers in Dburg but not any I can see are doing the talking.....Maybe yall should get a life
MATT

United States

#23 Jul 20, 2010
present wrote:
<quoted text>ha when gregg lived here bevis jr. or the maddens never won a championship at the farms the only one on the list yuou have thats close is steve davis.
Might should look at the results os the Irvin Cabb golf Championship in Ky last week. See who did what good gauge for the present best golfer.
just one more

Wynne, AR

#24 Nov 11, 2011
In 2011 he is still full of hot air. This guy is so full of it, I'm not sure he would know the truth if he tried. If you run into this guy walk the other way, nothing he say is true...ask him about all his homes, boats, career as a caddy, how he has never cheated and the stories are endless. Consider this your warning!!!! A full blown idiot.
batman

Maury City, TN

#25 Nov 17, 2011
i know them both. worked with him, and known pattye from way back. there is some truth here on the posts. but the old saying goes we all have bones in our closet. looks like pattye doing good and still turning heads. turned mine..lol gregg very good at golf. yea he done some things too. nobody is perfect.

Newbern, TN

#26 Nov 17, 2011
No one gives a shit about golf.
jep

Bakersfield, CA

#27 May 1, 2012
So
jep

Bakersfield, CA

#28 May 1, 2012
So i have to add the dude is so full of shit
DBurger

Bakersfield, CA

#29 May 1, 2012
Jep your right. All I want to know is how to find that tall blond he had here. Was he paying her she was hot
Vol fan

United States

#30 Jan 30, 2013
DBurger wrote:
Jep your right. All I want to know is how to find that tall blond he had here. Was he paying her she was hot
not sure bout her but I do know what the farms champions list looks like think Morris is the name that keeps comin up on there thinks its about five times hard to be called a cheater if your playin with somebody watching every shot like in a club championship
D-BURG native

Boise, ID

#31 May 7, 2014
Like he said tee it up boys...MATT u might have to finish a round before u can say anything...many good golfers in that town who finish there rounds...they are all friends and have played together several times... It comes and goes..pretty sure it all washes out.....
yep

Memphis, TN

#32 May 8, 2014
His ex pattie is on my top 10 milf lust in dburg

Memphis, TN

#33 May 8, 2014
Bobby autry is also a great golfer in this town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dyersburg Attorneys 4 min Guest 12
Angela Carver 25 min April 8
looking for homemade quilts( old ones) (Apr '11) 1 hr Blanket lover 79
blisters Betsy DeVos in open letter: ‘You are w... 1 hr Blues Don t Matter 9
tRUMP budget: $800 billion in Medicaid cuts 1 hr Local 7
REDS can kiss you medicade bye bye per tRUMP 1 hr Local 2
HUGE VICTORY in North Carolina – GOP IN PANIC M... 2 hr Trying to help 4

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance