Morris Ranked top Ten in Georgia Golf

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike Harden

Stone Mountain, GA

#1 Dec 24, 2008
Best golfer ever in Dyersburg "Greg Morris" Ranked top ten in Georgia and has not lived there a year.. Way to go Greg
local golfer

Sioux City, IA

#2 Sep 28, 2009
Don't know what list had Greg in the top 10 but I just checked The Georgia State Golf Association and he wasn't in the top 50 in 2008 or this year. Sorry Mike but you are wrong. As far as the best in Dyersburg, Greg is very good but I have some others...Steve Davis, Mike Bevis JR. and Marc Thompson. I have played with all these guys alot including Greg and Marc Thompson is the best day in day out. Period.

United States

#3 Sep 28, 2009
LOL! yeah, to hear him/greg tell it!

how can you tell when greg morris is telling a lie? his mouth is moving!

that man talks so much crap he should wear a face diaper!
Local Golfer

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Sep 29, 2009
Yea, I was curious if this was indeed true and the State Golf Association lists all the guys who have earned points in any given year and I couldn't find him anywhere. And I had seen him at a tournament in July and he told me he hadn't been playing much down there but for a few rounds here and there at some golf club he joined.
anon

United States

#5 Sep 29, 2009
you can't pay no attention to greg. if he answers 'here' at roll call you better look around to see if you can spot him!
macy gray

United States

#6 Oct 1, 2009
yeah, greg is full of it.
golfer

Sioux City, IA

#7 Oct 19, 2009
all you have to do is look at the farms club champion golf records to see. i belevie gregg won it more than any of the others listed above and then even par for two days wasnt cutting it like it did this year
good golfer

Oliver Springs, TN

#8 Oct 19, 2009
Greg is ok but you have to watch him close. He will move the ball or move his spot closer to the hole when you are not looking. Again he is good but not the best. Steve Davis, Bevis Jr, the Maddens, and several others around here much better.

Since: Oct 09

Sioux City, IA

#9 Oct 28, 2009
well he may be a good golfer but he is a sorry daddy. Cheated on pattye for years and years. Don't know why she stayed with him so long. He can hit the whole alright! Ha ha. he also uses his golf shoes as weapons. One time we got into it because he had my daughter( his first born granddaughter) in his truck. he had just drove an hour with her and he didn't even have the car seat buckled in!!!!! that pissed me off. so when i got on his ass about it he hit me with his golf shoes. that shit hurt like hell with those spikes. I got a few blows in myself. Didn't know that he could golf anymore since his guts are hanging out of his belly button. the doctors had to go in and put some wire mesh stuff to hold them in.. He needs to be careful with that problem. cause he is getting so fat. He shaves his head clean know. and by the way , i left his oldest son that i have two kids with. that little 'greg' is also a very bad liar and a serious drug addict. gave him a couple of chances to get himself clean. it never happened. so i left. Also seen greg doing cocaine with doc cole and a strip club one night. I am no angel, but i work hard and tell the truth and aint got time for these pansies.
taylormade88

Collierville, TN

#10 Oct 28, 2009
Justin Meeks is the best golfer in the Dyersburg area. No doubt. I've played with lots of other guys before, and I'm not scratch but I play to about a 2.4 or so, wasn't that impressed. I played with Justin in last year's TN State AM, he qual'ed at Jackson CC, myself at Wyndike CC, and he hits the ball like a pro. 300 yds right down the middle, straight, pure. Amazing. I can see him playing on Tour soon. I also think that he beat one of the Maddens in this year's Dyersburg city championship...

Covington, TN

#11 Oct 29, 2009
Teena Rushin wrote:
well he may be a good golfer but he is a sorry daddy. Cheated on pattye for years and years. Don't know why she stayed with him so long. He can hit the whole alright! Ha ha. he also uses his golf shoes as weapons. One time we got into it because he had my daughter( his first born granddaughter) in his truck. he had just drove an hour with her and he didn't even have the car seat buckled in!!!!! that pissed me off. so when i got on his ass about it he hit me with his golf shoes. that shit hurt like hell with those spikes. I got a few blows in myself. Didn't know that he could golf anymore since his guts are hanging out of his belly button. the doctors had to go in and put some wire mesh stuff to hold them in.. He needs to be careful with that problem. cause he is getting so fat. He shaves his head clean know. and by the way , i left his oldest son that i have two kids with. that little 'greg' is also a very bad liar and a serious drug addict. gave him a couple of chances to get himself clean. it never happened. so i left. Also seen greg doing cocaine with doc cole and a strip club one night. I am no angel, but i work hard and tell the truth and aint got time for these pansies.
All above is probably all true..but pattye cheated on him to!
frams golfer

Dyersburg, TN

#12 Oct 29, 2009
don't know about his home life but as far as golf he is really good. all names mentioned above are all real good too Bevis jr, Thompson, Meeks, Madden's, Davis etc...If they all played each other everyday it would all come out in the wash I have played with all them. By the way they all play in the same group together almost all the time on weekends except for Justin he is mainly at the City Course as is Steve. But Steve is friends with all them. They each have won alot of tournamnets in their day and have played in multiple State Am events. As far as the post re:this years club championship with even par winning. Bevis won and Thompson came in second and the wind was blowing like hell. Pretty good I would say.
anon

Miami, FL

#13 Oct 30, 2009
Teena Rushin wrote:
I hope one of these individuals decides to sue you for your remarks. I do give you props though for at least using your real name on here. Only problem is it opens you up for being held liable for any damages for your derogatory public comments.
quest

Sioux City, IA

#14 Oct 31, 2009
I always thought Greg was a good golfer, and who knows or cares about his home life...been divorced for several years, and his kids are grown...I think! However, this "lady" 'Trashy Teena' should be more careful what she writes in public; no matter who her lawyer is! I've seen her once and she doesn't have any reason to talk about anyones looks, she been road really hard...and must be still letting anyone who wants ride!!!

Cookeville, TN

#15 Oct 31, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
All above is probably all true..but pattye cheated on him to!
Know way. she always made like she did nothing wrong. I was with her son for 5 years and thought i knew everything about that family. I have gotten to the point now that i almost hate her. that women thinks she is so damn pretty. she is mad at me because i want bring her grandchildren to see her son my x. Dustin is so bad on meth and using needles. i left him several times and gave him to many chances. i am gone for good this time. she has got her hands full with that boy of hers. I really don't blame greg for leaving. Dustin would just pawn off his golf clubs every 2 weeks or so. Dustin even stole pattye's wedding ring from greg and pawned it for 200 bucks in Mo. Pattye will always enable that boy and i am not raising my children up around sorry ass people. wonder how matt-pattye's new man- feels about having a methhead for a stepson. He lives at the farms and i guess dustin will be robbing him next. ha ha. he will probably be in jail when they get married in the spring. Dustin got a meth cooking charge in obion and is due in court for grandjury in feb. i think. So pattye is a cheat too? Funny

Cookeville, TN

#16 Oct 31, 2009
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope one of these individuals decides to sue you for your remarks. I do give you props though for at least using your real name on here. Only problem is it opens you up for being held liable for any damages for your derogatory public comments.
everything i said in my comment is already on file at the police station. I called the cops when he hit me with the golf shoes. so it is already been made public info. And as far as what is said about cheating, well that was made public in the divorce papers when pattye showed pictures of them together. And his son dustin, he just got charged for cooking meth and is going to grandjury. he has other outstanding warrents for failure to appear. Everything that i have said is public record and not just my opinion. thanks for the heads up though. plus after i have gotten to know the real pattye i don't blame greg at all for leaving. i hope that he and his new wife are very happy in Atlanta. i might even send him a xmas card with a picture of his new grandson. oh i have recently found out that pattye was cheating also. wouldn't think so hearing it from her. Whatever.

Cookeville, TN

#17 Oct 31, 2009
quest wrote:
I always thought Greg was a good golfer, and who knows or cares about his home life...been divorced for several years, and his kids are grown...I think! However, this "lady" 'Trashy Teena' should be more careful what she writes in public; no matter who her lawyer is! I've seen her once and she doesn't have any reason to talk about anyones looks, she been road really hard...and must be still letting anyone who wants ride!!!
probably said more than i should. Was just pissed that night. greg is a good golfer. And i do hope that he and his new wife are very happy. and wish him the best luck.
TN golfer

Granville, TN

#18 Dec 11, 2009
This teena chick is crazy physcho bitch bi-polar and has no good rep any where she goes. As far as greg being good I've seen him play millions of times. Back in his prime I'd put him up against anyone. He has gained a few pounds but I bet you throw all those DY greats together in a tourney and gregg would always come out on top.Everyone has an opinion Facts are true WHO HOLDS LOWEST ROUND AND MOST TROPHIES!!! Check the plaques at the farms and DY City Course
guest1234

Miami, FL

#19 Dec 11, 2009
Greg was a GREAT golfer. That's what made his cheating so bad. He could beat most everyone so why did he always cheat too? And that is no "hearsay," I have also played with him when he cheated. And usually he's fairly obvious about his cheating, if he tries to hide it he sure does a poor job.

I do remember once when he won a golf bag over at Jackson for the closest to the pin. It took him 3 shots to do it, the 1st 2 were really wild. And those weren't legal mulligans either, he just hit until he got one close.

He always marked his ball closer to the hole than it was, then placed his ball way in front of his mark. I've heard he was called on this several times.

However....I do wish I could play golf as well as he can!(But my crappy score is an honest score)
what about

United States

#20 Dec 11, 2009
my money is on zack w. He can beat everyone in dyersburg on any given day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Northview Middle School 1 hr guest 2
it's time for a new mayor 1 hr Guest 15
Trump,red state GOD, endorses 25-cent gas tax h... 1 hr Realist 10
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 2 hr Isabella Fireray 1,392
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 2 hr Isabella Fireray 5,174
Chaney 4 hr Pot smoker 11
Horner set Cook's bond 6 hr Duzef 15
What is happening at DCHS 9 hr Tammy Brooks 13
city of dyersburg. Wed Larry clark 22

Dyersburg Jobs