redwhiteblue

Newbern, TN

#1 Jun 24, 2013
so who is going to run for county mayor? got a feeling its gonna be half the county.

Since: Aug 10

Boise, ID

#2 Jun 24, 2013
I'm hoping Mr. William Mallard runs. It's Jeff Jones' job if he wants it, but I dont' think he is going to run. Anybody but the a-hole from the north end!

United States

#3 Jun 24, 2013
Chris Young is toning to run and I think he will win it
guest who

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Jun 24, 2013
I hope jeff jones runs he is a great guy
the judge

Cedar Grove, TN

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Me!!!!!!
pat

South Sioux City, NE

#6 Jun 25, 2013
jeff jones should not have the job he has now he takes care of people with money and the hell with everyone else i would not vote for him for dog catcher

Cedar Grove, TN

#7 Jun 25, 2013
Well, He aint running for dog catcher, but if he, He would win.. Chris Young IS running, And will win.. The only thing good about William Mallard running for mayor is the fact that he cant run for mayor and county commissioner, So when he loses the mayor's race, he will have lost his commissioner's job too.. Mallard is too old and alike the current mayor, He has no vision for the future of Dyer Co.. Vote em all out...

Dyersburg, TN

#8 Jun 25, 2013
the county doesnt need chris young or jeff jones as the county mayor, they should already be kicked off of everything they are on, all they want is more money to get their hands on,

“cornfused ”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#9 Jun 25, 2013
but but but wait. what about the dyersburgs mayors race. to many cheeseburgers going around there.
east dyersburg

Dyersburg, TN

#10 Jun 27, 2013
The city mayor got caught with his pants down to his ankles so he wont run again, you can bet it will be someone with a lot of money and wants more inside track on getting more.
Big toe

Brownsville, TN

#11 Jun 28, 2013
Hear it's bubba Carson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Food Stamp Fraud 17 min Guest 5
local jerry springer (Oct '15) 1 hr Picking up on thi... 148
Chimes for charity 10 hr Haywood 86
Get a barf bag before reading 12 hr Inquisitor 15
Confderate Heroes Day 12 hr Inquisitor 12
Trumty Dumpty 14 hr jesuswasliberal 5
No homeless shelter in Dyersburg or Dyer County (Jul '12) 15 hr Ray 81

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance