another meth lab

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2012
tn meth task force and west tn drug task force at blue house on upper finley rd.. ingredients to a lab in driveway.. its the mancell residence.. jus thought id spread the word.. another one down.. millions more to go

Sioux City, IA

#2 Feb 19, 2012
guest wrote:
tn meth task force and west tn drug task force at blue house on upper finley rd.. ingredients to a lab in driveway.. its the mancell residence.. jus thought id spread the word.. another one down.. millions more to go
Where on Upper Finley Road?

United States

#3 Feb 19, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Where on Upper Finley Road?
the blue house right beside brick church
big bang theroy

Burnet, TX

#4 Feb 19, 2012
I don't believe that at all !!! This is my family this is a lie !!
Someone

Beech Bluff, TN

#5 Feb 19, 2012
Who lives thier?
runtelldis

Nashville, TN

#6 Feb 20, 2012
They are on the wrong end! Everybody know that all the meth is coming out of Finley and Lennox. They got Hogshotter and his bunch, now they just need to get Brenda Walton, her nephew, Becky Odom and Greg Kelly.

United States

#7 Feb 20, 2012
big bang theroy wrote:
I don't believe that at all !!! This is my family this is a lie !!
k well i took pics of the cop car and meth lab task force truck in the front yard.. maybe ur family members had someone stayin there that was up to no good.. but it is true.. i cant say it was a "meth lab" but can say they had "ingredients" sittin out in driveway and were takin pix of it all as i passed by..
big bang theroy

United States

#8 Feb 20, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>k well i took pics of the cop car and meth lab task force truck in the front yard.. maybe ur family members had someone stayin there that was up to no good.. but it is true.. i cant say it was a "meth lab" but can say they had "ingredients" sittin out in driveway and were takin pix of it all as i passed by..
Can you send me the pic?3349116
concerned

United States

#9 Feb 21, 2012
Was it Amy welch I was told things was hot there over the weekend

United States

#10 Feb 21, 2012
concerned wrote:
Was it Amy welch I was told things was hot there over the weekend
idk who it was.. jus passed by the house saw all the activity.. and im not txtn anyone from topix.. however if someone can tell me how to upload a pic to topix from iphone i will post it here. although im sure it will be in paper today or tomorrow

Dyersburg, TN

#11 Feb 21, 2012
The family just found the ingredients in the yard adn reported it to the police. They had nothing to do with meth manufacturing.

United States

#12 Feb 21, 2012
guest wrote:
The family just found the ingredients in the yard adn reported it to the police. They had nothing to do with meth manufacturing.
makes sense since no one was outside in handcuffs
just sayin

Rensselaer, IN

#13 Mar 16, 2012
what bout david jones , talknig bout it coming out of lenneox. poor guy needs to get his shit together and stop cookin that natsy stuff.
quest

United States

#14 Mar 16, 2012
just sayin wrote:
what bout david jones , talknig bout it coming out of lenneox. poor guy needs to get his shit together and stop cookin that natsy stuff.
lenox is so full of meth it is unreal.
quest

United States

#15 Mar 16, 2012
runtelldis wrote:
They are on the wrong end! Everybody know that all the meth is coming out of Finley and Lennox. They got Hogshotter and his bunch, now they just need to get Brenda Walton, her nephew, Becky Odom and Greg Kelly.
which one of brenda nephew you talking about?
ill never tell

United States

#16 Mar 16, 2012
quest wrote:
<quoted text>lenox is so full of meth it is unreal.
Stephanie mind ur Biz
oldie

United States

#17 Mar 17, 2012
quest wrote:
<quoted text>which one of brenda nephew you talking about?
I knew most of them walton girls did dope, But if you talking bout timmy he in prison.
Jack

New York, NY

#18 Mar 19, 2012
runtelldis wrote:
Damn, I'm surprised Greg Kelly is even still living. Never thought he'd live to see 30.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not always so rosy in Dburg 23 min Amazed 12
Grace walker 5 hr Eta 1
Deep down you both know it 7 hr woozers randy 47
Cockroach in my food at Los Portales 8 hr FatHicksLoveMexic... 27
Mental Warfare 9 hr Come on 10
rough country 12 hr solo jo 36
Top Dyer County welfare suckers 12 hr eddy 2

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance