cops abusing their poisition of autho...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just me

Dyersburg, TN

#58 Oct 4, 2012
stormy you are stupid ,take a pill or go to bed and stay .your talking about my family and you dont know what your talking about. shutup

United States

#59 Oct 4, 2012
Peggy, Your a fool... If i could prove you wrote these lies, i would sue your fat ass so bad that you would be living in Randy's empty trailer.. One of these days you will realize that nobody cares about your constant ranting and raving. You would think that after some time, You would finally give up because nothing you can say or do will ever change a thing. I believe thats is obvious. 95% of what you say are lies. Nobody at the sheriff's office, DA's office, court house or anywhere else gives a damn about Randy's useless ass and we never will. You would bring him in your home, screw him, then he would get drunk and you would call the Sheriff's office to come get him. Then you would complain about the way he was treated then make his bail. You are nearly as useless as he is and nobody ever elected as sheriff will be able to satisfy you.. So give it up with the complaining and lies and live with it, If you cant handle that, move away from here, Im sure we could do without your few tax dollars on that tiny piece of ground you have..
just me

Dyersburg, TN

#63 Oct 4, 2012
stupid stupid nut job stormy,someone taught you how to lie remember no on cares about your stupid azz.
just me

Dyersburg, TN

#66 Oct 4, 2012
you talk like i said a stupid person,you really should see a doctor soon . you have no right to judge people in one sentence and speak of jesus and curse like a fool in another.stupid ls as stupid does and says
Gueswhoscomingto dinner

Jackson, TN

#67 Oct 4, 2012
Leave Stormy alone.I thank she is telling the true.I am going to give my pitbull away and try to get Stormy to keep me safe.Stormy for any OFFICE she runs for.People whack your mouth.Dont say any thing bad about her.I will come get you at your dinner table!
Gueswhoscomingto dinner

Jackson, TN

#70 Oct 4, 2012
stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
From the way you post, I would not let you close to me. I do not have a thing against uneducated people at all , some are decent people to be around. IGNORANCE , IS SHOWING,
NOW IF YOU WANT TO SPEAK LIKE AN ADULT AND NOT A DEVIL, KNOWING AT TIMES i DO JOKE WITH 1 OR 2 ON TOPIX.
IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME ONE BIT IF SOMEONE IS TALKING TRUTH , AND WORDS BACK THEM UP, NOT SHIT THAT IS COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH, LIARS DO BOTHER ME, ESPECIALLY THOSE IN POWER OF AUTHORITY AS EVIL AS YOU.
I still like you!
Stop being nasty

Savannah, TN

#71 Oct 4, 2012
Now children!!!
cookie

Dyersburg, TN

#72 Oct 5, 2012
i really hope stormy does not live in dyer county. she is a shameful human being, she talks bad about everyone.we dont need the likes of you in dyersburg, law enforcement is reallly better now than its been in a long time. we dont need a nut case like stormy running her crazy mouth, all a bunch of lies need some proof its coming
Gueswhoscomingto dinner

Jackson, TN

#73 Oct 5, 2012
cookie wrote:
i really hope stormy does not live in dyer county. she is a shameful human being, she talks bad about everyone.we dont need the likes of you in dyersburg, law enforcement is reallly better now than its been in a long time. we dont need a nut case like stormy running her crazy mouth, all a bunch of lies need some proof its coming
You are the nut case.The more than half of the law in Dyer co. thank they are about the law.And yes Stormy is in Dyer co...She tells it like it is and dont give a sh1t about dumdazz like you lawman!
cookie

Dyersburg, TN

#76 Oct 5, 2012
guesswhoscomingtodinner you think you know im a lawman wrong you talk as stupid as your boodybuddy stormy, tell it like it is all lies and you fell for it your the dumazz. convict!!!
Black Jack

Dyersburg, TN

#82 Oct 6, 2012
Hey !!! I know Stormy Well, She is what she is and she ain't gonna change. If it wasn't for Topiox she would have nobody to talk to. This is Stormy's way to "VENT", not much of anything makes sense what she posts and you can imagine what she is like in Person. But for the meantime just give her a little time to Vent, Ha, Not that it will help her cause it won't. She done Burned Out, know what I mean.
who cares

Dallas, TX

#83 Oct 6, 2012
There are corrupt cops everywhere. Nothing gonna be done about it so why post about it. Nobody gonna help.
Gueswhoscomingto dinner

Jackson, TN

#84 Oct 6, 2012
cookie wrote:
guesswhoscomingtodinner you think you know im a lawman wrong you talk as stupid as your boodybuddy stormy, tell it like it is all lies and you fell for it your the dumazz. convict!!!
You are a gay dumdazz
cookie

Dyersburg, TN

#85 Oct 7, 2012
you wish,not gay if i were it would be none of your business.stormy, want a be you just dont have enough to pull that off. go back to school stupld.jeff box good job we thank you

Martin, TN

#86 Oct 8, 2012
I think all these so called drug cops and law officers need to be made to take a blood test for drugs every month. I bet we would have a new set of law officers by the end of the month! They are either stealing drugs for their own use or trying to use innocent people to set up drug bust to make their jobs easier. People are always saying that people that get government assistance should be drug tested so why not the people that are suppose to be here to protect the people of this city. If this was to happen they would be down there in the welfare line...just saying.
tiger

Dyersburg, TN

#87 Oct 8, 2012
i agree they should be drug tested along with school teachers ,nurses,firemen and a lot more.not all are doing drugs but some are. i think the law officers we have are doing as much as they are allowed to control crime.just my opinion
My view

Ripley, TN

#88 Oct 8, 2012
guest wrote:
I think all these so called drug cops and law officers need to be made to take a blood test for drugs every month. I bet we would have a new set of law officers by the end of the month! They are either stealing drugs for their own use or trying to use innocent people to set up drug bust to make their jobs easier. People are always saying that people that get government assistance should be drug tested so why not the people that are suppose to be here to protect the people of this city. If this was to happen they would be down there in the welfare line...just saying.
Try educating yourself before you get on here talking about something that you clearly don't know. City PD has mandatory drug testing that is done unannounced and can happen at anytime.
Using individuals to set up drug bust....sure. It pays well if you would like to sign up.

Martin, TN

#89 Oct 8, 2012
My view wrote:
<quoted text>
Try educating yourself before you get on here talking about something that you clearly don't know. City PD has mandatory drug testing that is done unannounced and can happen at anytime.
Using individuals to set up drug bust....sure. It pays well if you would like to sign up.
I said BLOOD test, not a piss test, anybody can pass a piss test these days. And the last person i heard that snitched for them, they gave him ten bucks and told him to get the hell out of town before the person he snitched on got his butt, an i know that for a fact. Now what the hell could i buy for ten bucks..that wont even get me a motel room for one night and how do you know it pays so good. You know the saying, Snitches belong in ditches, so no thank you. If i get caught doing wrong, I will go do my time instead of bringing others down with me, unlike you would probably do. If you do the crime then do the time!!!
bobo

Dyersburg, TN

#90 Oct 8, 2012
all this started about someone slinging mud at rickey tidwell that is unbelieveable.he would never act that way.if you think the law officers are so bad what would you do if you needed help? i think they all are doing a good job,as much as they are allowed to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ladies: Sculpted nails 54 min missy 4
what do black men find attractive about white w... (Aug '10) 1 hr Medical 376
Sir Lionel area 1 hr Neighbor 5
Kristen Johnson aggrivated burglary 1 hr Hohoho 3
missing trailor 2 hr Fred 1
Help with school supplies. 2 hr Fred 15
Police Corruption 2 hr guest 52
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 9 hr guest 103,331

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages