Henning Prison
Henning Prison

Newbern, TN

#1 Jun 7, 2009
Knowing from EXPERIENCE!!! How was it working there?

Sioux City, IA

#2 Jun 7, 2009
my son was there in prison and they were great to me. the staff there is very nice. glad he is out tho
just me

Sioux City, IA

#3 Jun 7, 2009
most of the guys who work there are jerks!! they all cheat on their wives and think they can treat everyone else like they are the prisoners
BethanyBeaver

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#4 Jun 7, 2009
Um , just me ..my daddy works at that prison .
He is one of the nicest men you'll ever meet .
and he loves my mom very much , and i don't think he'd cheat on her.so before you talk about EVERY body , you might ought to think about what you say .
who

Newbern, TN

#5 Jun 7, 2009
who do you know that works there that cheats on their wife? ppl from dyersburg?
cheater

Ripley, TN

#6 Jun 7, 2009
yall better not say me!
cheater

Ripley, TN

#7 Jun 7, 2009
william is this it?
who

Newbern, TN

#8 Jun 7, 2009
brett davis? lol jk jk
he doesnt need another forum about him

Since: May 09

Ripley, TN

#9 Jun 7, 2009
LOL...ten years from working there I will tell you this people do tend to cheat on their spouses male and female more than any other place I've ever worked lol...That's why the divorce rate in the department of corrections is one of the largest; that's a fact you can look that up compared to other occupations. When you go to work it's like you enter another world and you have a working family and you have your family at home. You can't talk about your day at work with your home family because there's just no way that they'll really understand. That's why you get involved with your friend or (work) family and before long they know just as much about you as your family at home. Most of the time when a person does get a divorce they usually end up with someone they work with. Other than that the benefits are good and the pay is good for around here. The job itself is mostly mental more than physical. Good Luck...I met some of the best people in my co-workers people that I now consider family.
who

Newbern, TN

#10 Jun 8, 2009
so i take it you are one of the ones that became a little too close with your co-workers leading to divorce?

Since: Mar 09

Sioux City, IA

#11 Jun 8, 2009
who wrote:
so i take it you are one of the ones that became a little too close with your co-workers leading to divorce?
Wow... this person gets on here and tells you some facts about working at the place and you assume they are one of the ones that cause it.

I've never worked at the prison, but I do know so many that do. Not all, but a good few of them have cheated or do cheat on their spouses. That's not to say that you will cheat if you work there. I know a lot that don't cheat. I guess it all really boils down to the person and how happy they are in their relationships.
who

Newbern, TN

#12 Jun 8, 2009
well i personally wasnt looking for facts about working there.

are there really that many females that even work at the prison?

i know some people that work there and they have never said anything about this, they are corrections officers though... what are the people that yall are talking about?
just me

Sioux City, IA

#13 Jun 8, 2009
they are correctional officers and there are quite a few women who work there
cheater

Ripley, TN

#14 Jun 8, 2009
its really no worse than these factories.anywhere men and women interact there will be adultery comitted.but when you add the added factor of stress it can be overblown.ive slept w/ probably 20 of my coworkers in 10 years.
solver

Martin, TN

#15 Jun 8, 2009
What about Tim that works there, he is cheatin too

Sioux City, IA

#16 Jun 8, 2009
i work out there and the women out there dont even look good enough to cheat on your wife with unless you are already married to a beast lol
rex

Ripley, TN

#17 Jun 22, 2009
a lot of ugly ones mess w/ inmates.and some males do too!damn homosexuals.
middleoftheroad

Smyrna, TN

#18 Jun 24, 2009
As a sometime official visitor at various prisons, I've found officers at Henning to be very courteous, repectful, and helpful when needed. As far as I'm concerned, they can sleep with whomever they want as long as they do a good job.
ex worker

South Sioux City, NE

#19 Jun 24, 2009
I can say this I would not recommened anyone to work there. Policies are out the window, what is right is wrong and whats wrong is right. The inmates are not the problem it is the other officers. Correctional Officers are nothing more than a babysitter. The inmates are the ones running the place. By this I mean at anytime they can take over. Alot of officers there do cheat and some don't. Some are there just to their eight hours and hit the door. Working in a prison is a alot of mental stress and alot can not deal with it. All I can say is that I am glad I finally got away from there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My mom is behind on bills 26 min Impulse 42
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 3 hr Guest of a guest 10,965
pandering to the 23% of deplorables 3 hr guest 6
evidence of treason. There is no other word for it 3 hr guest 11
Mar-A-Lago in South Florida are not only costin... 4 hr amazed 6
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 4 hr spider 4,914
Trumpcare is the first part of a Republican war... 4 hr RED 2

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance