Pastor's life is built on the Bible

Pastor's life is built on the Bible

There are 12 comments on the Jacksonsun.com story from May 27, 2006, titled Pastor's life is built on the Bible. In it, Jacksonsun.com reports that:

BROWNSVILLE - In 1956, the Rev. J.L. Campbell likely set a record for the most multitasking by one preacher at a funeral.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jacksonsun.com.

melissa bonifield

Memphis, TN

#1 Aug 21, 2006
i know bro. campbell and he is an awesome preacher! he is a very dear friend of my grandfathers, E.T.Echols. bro. campbell's daughter grew up with my mom, so he seems like family. i would like to see more on the men who dedicate their lives to try and save others also. these men dont do this for the money, they do it out of love and dedication. each one should be recognized.

United States

#2 Jul 12, 2009
just thought we should bring this thread back to the top espically since its been 3 years
Mandi

United States

#3 Jul 15, 2009
I think preachers that are like this should be honored!! They don't get enough praise...working for the Lord is not always easy but I'm sure its very rewarding once you get to heaven!!
Backseatbuck

Southaven, MS

#4 Jul 15, 2009
I've slept with a preacher or two in my day and they were good men.
lol

Sioux City, IA

#5 Jul 15, 2009
don't trust them
wow

Jackson, TN

#6 Feb 3, 2010
melissa bonifield wrote:
i know bro. campbell and he is an awesome preacher! he is a very dear friend of my grandfathers, E.T.Echols. bro. campbell's daughter grew up with my mom, so he seems like family. i would like to see more on the men who dedicate their lives to try and save others also. these men dont do this for the money, they do it out of love and dedication. each one should be recognized.
Brother Campbell is a awesome person!!! He is true through and through. Love to hear him preach, play his instruments and his many funny stories.
anon

Sioux City, IA

#7 Feb 6, 2010
we need more people like him!
ditto

United States

#8 Jun 8, 2010
ditto
stormy

Sioux City, IA

#9 Jun 9, 2010
what church does he preach at?
great bof

United States

#10 Apr 27, 2012
going on 2 years later, and nobody's telling.
costa

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 May 3, 2012
well aint he special
crockett

Erin, TN

#12 May 10, 2012
he is in humboldt on 17th st

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who all is slumlords in Dyer County? (Aug '15) 42 min loulou 45
Notice NO mention in the State Gazette of the 1... 51 min REDS don t care 3
Donald Trump... sucks. (Jul '17) 53 min REDS don t care 26
Chaney 2 hr wow 7
Dyer county jail 3 hr Shameful 17
Horner set Cook's bond 3 hr sosofunny 10
Jim Horner spreading fake news 3 hr Lind 52
Hillcrest Baptist Church 3 hr manny 12
city of dyersburg. 3 hr begyourpardon 16

Dyersburg Jobs