First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Hornsby, TN

#1 May 14, 2010
hey anyone know jim joyner thats a cop ?
Anonymous

Hornsby, TN

#2 May 14, 2010
I heard that Jim Joyner wanted to run for sheriff, but i guess not because of his moral values have gone down the drain or maybe he never had any.
Lucky

Newbern, TN

#3 May 14, 2010
Hay Jim is a good guy I have known him 4 years.
Anonymous

Hornsby, TN

#4 May 14, 2010
In reponse to Lucky , I thought he was a good cop also untill i heard a few things that i couldnt believe so maybe thats why he didnt run for sheriff.
Leggs

Sioux City, IA

#5 May 14, 2010
Whats ur beef with jj? you started this so whats your motive?

Sioux City, IA

#6 May 14, 2010
Yeah what did you hear?
Anonymous

Humboldt, TN

#7 May 15, 2010
Hey leggs, I dont have any beef with jim just heard that he thought he was the best cop in dyersburg so just wondered why he didnt run for sheriff , humm must had been some problems is to why he didnt run.

Sioux City, IA

#8 May 15, 2010
he's a dirty cop
Rick James

Warwick, RI

#9 May 15, 2010
Rick James says Jim Joyner kicks assn bitches.
Anonymous

Humboldt, TN

#10 May 15, 2010
Yes guest i have heard that so i was just wondering what others thought,Ive just heard his name alot lately.
Anonymous

Humboldt, TN

#11 May 15, 2010
Rick James wrote:
Rick James says Jim Joyner kicks assn bitches.
Hey Rick who's ass has he been kicking ? and what does he bitch about ? lol

Sioux City, IA

#12 May 15, 2010
ky_kid wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Rick who's ass has he been kicking ? and what does he bitch about ? lol

how many brothers does he have?
Leggs

Sioux City, IA

#13 May 15, 2010
jj dirty?! this is topix and u evidently have something to say or want something to be said so you can jump on the bandwagon. you say youve heard his name alot lately- where? snitch meetings? aa? rehab? court? paper? on the street?
ive known the man for years- even had him call my mom on me when i was a teenager and got grounded for a week over spring break- whats the deal????
Lucky

Newbern, TN

#14 May 16, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
how many brothers does he have?
Well I think he has one,and jim is not a bad cop,I knew him when we we kids,and he grew into a good man and cop so have a good day.Lucky
investigator

Dyersburg, TN

#15 May 16, 2010
Hey did he get a divorce??? Cuz i seen him with another woman

Sioux City, IA

#16 May 17, 2010
investigator wrote:
Hey did he get a divorce??? Cuz i seen him with another woman
jim joyner is a good cop and yes he is divorced so he isnt one of these cops that turns the crooks lose.maybe you need to be out in the streets watching some of these cops ride around seeing men in a parking lot drinking and get in their cars and doesnt pull them over. or sat there and watch drug deals go down and they do nothing about it. i bet if jj seen them he would busted their asses. jim joyner is a good cop and we are about to have the best shrieff that this county has ever had ....go RICKIE......TIDWELL ALL THE WAY.
nwtenn

Covington, TN

#17 Apr 19, 2013
I always thought the was a great cop and kind of hot too. Something about that strawberry blond hair and those sexy eyes.
want to know

Sioux City, IA

#18 Apr 19, 2013
nwtenn wrote:
I always thought the was a great cop and kind of hot too. Something about that strawberry blond hair and those sexy eyes.
you need to get your eyes and brain examine.
dburgsociety

Benton, KY

#19 Apr 19, 2013
when i was a teen. jj and his buddy porter beat me with a phone book in the basement of dpd because i was exercising my right to remain silent. i think that should be self explanetory to what kinda crap cops you are talking about here..my opinion hasn't been different since...i see a pig criminal..you see a good cop...good luck with that...
hottie

Cedar Grove, TN

#20 Apr 20, 2013
His ex was a bitch druggie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Midway's VIP pass 1 hr Homie 2
totally deluded and out of touch with reality. 2 hr albeit 6
Strippers who call themselves entertainers 2 hr albeit 2
Misty and Chad edwards 4 hr Pix 1
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 4 hr Impulse 4,985
Who hung them self last night? 5 hr guest 21
Trump Tax Plan Trillions From U.S. Coffers to t... 6 hr REDS don t care 1

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance