“I like to make people mad.”

Since: Jun 12

Winchestertonfieldville, IA

#1 Nov 16, 2012
When I look it up all I find is stuff on the part in Indiana. Anybody know about the route? I know it will come down 51/I-155 but then where? Also when you come off 51 in Memphis onto 40 there is a future I-69 Corridor sign.

Dyersburg, TN

#2 Nov 16, 2012
No money for it.
What is going on

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Nov 16, 2012
News report in Union City newspaper a couple of weeks ago... funding for the I-69 project is on hold, because there is no money for it. It is dead for the time being.

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Nov 16, 2012
well its like this. once it hits the mississippi river, you will float south until you get to memphis, then turn left and hit i40. you will see the sign there.

it will not go through dyersburg because the mayor thought it better to do a 69 with his help than have a highway named i69

“I like to make people mad.”

Since: Jun 12

Winchestertonfieldville, IA

#5 Nov 16, 2012
guest wrote:
well its like this. once it hits the mississippi river, you will float south until you get to memphis, then turn left and hit i40. you will see the sign there.

it will not go through dyersburg because the mayor thought it better to do a 69 with his help than have a highway named i69
Haha well played. Read online something about toll booths on Tennessee part.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sewing 26 min need 2 know 1
Hit a women go to jail 27 min Bruce 9
Divine Salon & Company 1 hr guest 74
Karen Swift and Deana Quartermoose 1 hr albert 148
Cable providers 2 hr Deadwood 1
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 2 hr Ginger is in the ... 101,647
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 3 hr Dickens1 7,631
Horrible wreck on St. John-12 AM on 5/4 14 hr guest 4
not one day (Nov '12) 14 hr no yesterdays 2,791
***breaking news*** 18 hr Tuxedo Mask 10