NEED MORE INFO

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 15, 2012
Not guilty
just my thoughts

Puryear, TN

#5 Apr 16, 2012
not guilty, still a bad thing to have done. All it will do is make race relations worse. Will we ever just look at the crime and not the color when judgeing?? No some will not.
Observer

Sioux City, IA

#6 Apr 16, 2012
I think he is guilty of loosing his temper and using really bad judgment and now that it's done he cant change it back .
Big-Man

Milwaukee, WI

#7 Apr 17, 2012
Prolly not but ...but he will be found guilty or Sharpton,Jackson and the Panthers will whip up Riot
Logic

Palestine, TX

#8 Apr 18, 2012
I knew the trouble maker and drama person, who has no life, would have to start another thread about this! haha
xSUSANx

United States

#9 Apr 18, 2012
OK first...which side you on this time racist, your black half's or your white halfs? haha

We need to know up front which side your nabisco ass takes in this thread, it always comes down to that with you. Whenever peoples race is involved you're alway up in the discussion hatin on one or the other, depending on what makes you look the best.... You lie so much on here, people had to come tell on you in private and maaaaaaaaaan you're out there!

I saw Guest From Martin whipped your ass pretty bad over in that other thread. I figured you would come limping over here when you wiped the red off it and think people has forgotten things you said. I always give you a big fat bloody nose to go with your ass GFM hands ya back!! I'd call you a ghetto ho, but I think even them trashy women knows when to shut the hell up and slank on, calling you one just insults the true riff raff.

So whats up skankapotomus? [email protected] off and gone again? Is twishywishy stuck in podunk Texas all alone, no one to love her but her big sexy dog (LOL)? Have you showed his pic to all the biotches over at the DQueen, AJs, Bunny gas station, or the Super Food Mart yet? The grapevine up there sure has been juicy...lmao

You need something to do? Cybersex sucks but if you get hooked up with his sister greenleakypuss D0nna, she'll show you her 'internet' man book and you two could have a good ole time! You would'nt be so loney and mental and need to stalk people. She'll show you how to relieve your bad self....!! Well, that is if you could stand the skank smell off of each other that is!! HumptyDumpty and ThunderThighs....
haha
Spy vs Spy

United States

#10 Apr 18, 2012
Sorry folks this lady is mixed race but if you want to have anything to say, you gotta point her out on it. One day she hates whites, the next day she hates blacks.

It must be hard to be split like that. She's split like that in life to. People see a nice person, who seems upstanding then she turns in to SYBIL and gets online and hates on people and bullies and stalks.

Reminds me of Mad magazine... Spy vs Spy
That's what I'm gonna call you now, Spy vs Spy

creepy
Logic

Flint, TX

#12 Apr 18, 2012
Sorry, to burst your bubble,but I love all races, it's not the color of a person's skin that makes the person.
It is how they act and their contributions to society, that determines if I call them trash.

I laugh at the repeat, that you think I care about sooo much. Have a good day!:)

HAHA

Stamford, CT

#13 Apr 18, 2012
Poor spanish guy tried to defend himself against a thug, he's innocent.
blah

Sioux City, IA

#15 Apr 18, 2012
What business is it of ours? Too much TV watching.
cab1986

Chattanooga, TN

#16 Apr 18, 2012
The media will have you believe one thing when what really happened is another. The man was defending himself and unfortunately the kid died period
xSUSANx

United States

#17 Apr 18, 2012
Logic wrote:
Sorry, to burst your bubble,but I love all races, it's not the color of a person's skin that makes the person.
It is how they act and their contributions to society, that determines if I call them trash.
I laugh at the repeat, that you think I care about sooo much. Have a good day!:)
I just love shining the sun on you.
I hope all your people see how you get on here and cut down blacks when you got the white fever and then go into threads and act like a black woman and talk ghetto. You're a mental loose screw.

Spy vs Spy is so you.
xSUSANx

United States

#18 Apr 18, 2012
HAHA wrote:
Poor spanish guy tried to defend himself against a thug, he's innocent.
Monday the news came out at ABC and said neighbors spoke up and told Zimmerman had a bandage over his nose and on the back of his head the next day after the shooting, they saw it. Now the media is demanding more info be turned over about it all. Wonder if it'll happen or if they'll let this go stupider??
xSUSANx

United States

#19 Apr 18, 2012
Logic wrote:
Oh Really? You love ALL races. I guess you do, only one at a time...The others are fair game huh? Here is one of your LOVE posts:

dont do it
Red Oak, TX
Saturday Apr 14

They all stank and I hate them white power !
:)

Kind of sad isn't it?
HAHAHAH

Palestine, TX

#20 Apr 19, 2012
xSUSANx wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Really? You love ALL races. I guess you do, only one at a time...The others are fair game huh? Here is one of your LOVE posts:
dont do it
Red Oak, TX
Saturday Apr 14
They all stank and I hate them white power !
Kind of sad isn't it?
First of all Susan...I would never say that at all nor post anything so racist. I know you say it is me because it says, Texas...but this is what I am talking about when I say that you fight and stalk people you think are me...well it's not me susan, I am not a racist. I am happy to see though that you look and save post that you think are me, just goes to show how much of a crazy you really are!

I think you being racist, for the mere fact that you even reposted this crappy post! Try again, loser!
xSUSANx

United States

#21 Apr 19, 2012
You know very well you openly insult and attack black people on here all the time! There's a WHOLE lot more on here. It's not an important enough of an issue for me to give a crap about it to go chase the stupidity you've written on the subject and post the messages.

Just for your info, hating on blacks isn't the only form of racism. I have a mixed family member who hates white people.((OOOPS fagboy forgot to tell you about that tidbit, didn't he??)) I don't care what you do or say, you aren't anyone to me but a stalking psycho freak online.... you're own kinfolk might care though. See all the people who haunt topix for whatever reason, there are people out here who know you. I know they are seeing what you say and I bet a lot of that bullsht you post was haha funny at first, but a lil birdie says it's gotten annoying since it's you and they ALL know now.

That's funnier to me than anything you could ever say!!

xSUSANx

United States

#22 Apr 20, 2012
Zimmerman may get bonded out today.
It's going to get red hot if he does.
Those people waiting there are radicals.
HAHA

Stamford, CT

#23 Apr 20, 2012
IF those animals decide to riot like rabid animals, kill em.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's tax plan is great if you're rich 17 min ardith 5
Filthy Arab Steals Millions From USA 18 min Michael 2
Democrats Out for an Evening Meal 1 hr Inquisitor 3
On Tuesday, House Republicans Will Betray Their... 2 hr Inquisitor 5
Deport Illegal Mexicans, el Salvadorans and Gua... 2 hr Patti 77
Mexico ready to retaliate by hurting American c... 3 hr amazed 11
Girl at Tiger Express by CVS 3 hr Guest 2

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance