Dorse beat down at Wal Mart

Dorse beat down at Wal Mart

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
guest

United States

#1 Jul 12, 2013
Not that easy.
Guest

Clemmons, NC

#2 Jul 12, 2013
Seems like them skanks don't like when all their trash is layed out lmao
ghost

Herndon, VA

#3 Jul 12, 2013
You gonna make up another page over this. You must be the white trash that you all claim he is. Dude got what was comin so drop it. White trash! And to tell ya the truth who cares who whooped who!?!? Your all as stupid as the other ones!
Real one

Clemmons, NC

#4 Jul 12, 2013
Nope I'm not trash like them but it was entertaining to see the lies they come up with on each other
Shopper

United States

#5 Jul 12, 2013
I was at Walmart when this occurred. Guy in a blue uniform came in the store and walked up to a guy in a white shirt and started swinging at him. They locked up and fell into the end cap . The guy in the white shirt was on the floor while the guy was punching him in the back and head. The Walmart security jumped in and pulled them apart but not before the guy in the uniform kicked him. The other guy was helped up and didnt have a shirt on. The guy in the uniform was very mad it seemed. It was a scary situation and they both should have went to jail. This town is full of rednecks. I miss West Virginia .
Guest

Cedar Grove, TN

#6 Jul 12, 2013
Somebody must be pissed off if you keep starting threads on this bullshit! I know Brian Hickman and frankly I'm surprised he hasn't gotten his ass kicked before now! Michael Dorse and his family have always been trash who cares? That's never been a secret. Sounds like Hickman was really good at keeping his head down to keep from getting hurt because I know a few people who work there and everyone and there mother watched that tape and said Brian was on the floor with no shirt. Dorse was the only one who went to jail, that should tell you something right there. Move on from this shit and wait for the next Dorse drama to talk about because this one is being run in the ground!
guest

Memphis, TN

#7 Jul 12, 2013
Of the many reasons they had the last thread taken down was because one person said he ant a dorse.Thats the truth.His moma a ho.That the truth.His sis hittin it wit stepdad.He be getting all the gov. cheese. etc.etc.etc.He even disrespects his babys moma by putting a mug shot of her on his fb page.What a good daddy he is.Drama King.yoho
Michael Dorse

United States

#8 Jul 12, 2013
What's sad is my life is so interesting to everyone that y'all set on topix all day waiting on the next comment. Glad I could help assist y'all's simple minded dead beat lives. While I'm the drama king and all that don't forget that you're either reading this or commenting on it. Have a bad day;)
guest

Easley, SC

#9 Jul 12, 2013
Michael Dorse wrote:
What's sad is my life is so interesting to everyone that y'all set on topix all day waiting on the next comment. Glad I could help assist y'all's simple minded dead beat lives. While I'm the drama king and all that don't forget that you're either reading this or commenting on it. Have a bad day;)
Kinda looks like you visiting it fairly often.
entertained

United States

#10 Jul 12, 2013
People read this and comment because they find that it's entertaining. Mr church man drummer boy hope your forest street church people aren't counting on you to be a witness for others. Not only are you a pathetic hypocrite you are also a poor excuse for a father man and human being. Can not wait til...... well we will all hear and read about it soon don't want to ruin the surprise for everyone else.
Really

United States

#11 Jul 12, 2013
I want to know who really gives a shit about Drose or Hickman??!! They are both excuses of immature, rednecks that have nothing better to do than to spend their time in a redneck store fighting. I'm so glad im better than trash like that!! Can you say 'SKANK'!!
guest

Easley, SC

#12 Jul 12, 2013
entertained wrote:
People read this and comment because they find that it's entertaining. Mr church man drummer boy hope your forest street church people aren't counting on you to be a witness for others. Not only are you a pathetic hypocrite you are also a poor excuse for a father man and human being. Can not wait til...... well we will all hear and read about it soon don't want to ruin the surprise for everyone else.
Look who the preacher is ....lol
guest

Sioux City, IA

#13 Jul 12, 2013
Michael Dorse wrote:
What's sad is my life is so interesting to everyone that y'all set on topix all day waiting on the next comment. Glad I could help assist y'all's simple minded dead beat lives. While I'm the drama king and all that don't forget that you're either reading this or commenting on it. Have a bad day;)
What's really sad is that there are children involved in this situation that have you for a role model. Some people cannot control their tempers and instead of trying to work things out, they fight like animals. Redneck trash.
Guest

Cedar Grove, TN

#14 Jul 12, 2013
guest wrote:
Of the many reasons they had the last thread taken down was because one person said he ant a dorse.Thats the truth.His moma a ho.That the truth.His sis hittin it wit stepdad.He be getting all the gov. cheese. etc.etc.etc.He even disrespects his babys moma by putting a mug shot of her on his fb page.What a good daddy he is.Drama King.yoho
I agree with most of what you said except he disrespected his baby mama by putting her mugshot on Facebook. She didn't get a mugshot by being a fine upstanding citizen plus I remember seeing her in the paper for Dyersburg Most Wanted. If you don't want people talking about you don't get arrested. I mean isn't that exactly what we are doing right now? Gossiping about trash and troublemakers? You can't pick and choose what piece of trash gets talked about.
Rev Snore

Easley, SC

#15 Jul 12, 2013
Bro.Shannon was banging his sister.Keep it real..Amen
entertained

United States

#16 Jul 12, 2013
SKANK lol yes that fits them well. But so does losers fat a$$ trashy filth and let's see... bast@rd. I'm sure there is more but that's plenty for now.
i saw it

Memphis, TN

#17 Jul 12, 2013
Michael Dorse wrote:
What's sad is my life is so interesting to everyone that y'all set on topix all day waiting on the next comment. Glad I could help assist y'all's simple minded dead beat lives. While I'm the drama king and all that don't forget that you're either reading this or commenting on it. Have a bad day;)
what's sad is the kind of life that you live.i'm sure your kids are real proud of you.
Cant speak the language

Sioux City, IA

#18 Jul 12, 2013
guest wrote:
Of the many reasons they had the last thread taken down was because one person said he ant a dorse.Thats the truth.His moma a ho.That the truth.His sis hittin it wit stepdad.He be getting all the gov. cheese. etc.etc.etc.He even disrespects his babys moma by putting a mug shot of her on his fb page.What a good daddy he is.Drama King.yoho

Is there an Ebonics app? I'm having trouble with this one. WTF is wrong with you people.
Maury

Martin, TN

#19 Jul 12, 2013
This is better than Springer.
Rev Snore

Easley, SC

#20 Jul 12, 2013
Rev Snore wrote:
Bro.Shannon was banging his sister.Keep it real..Amen
Hell who aint ..lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taxes 45 min the goat 2
Kamala Harris for president 1 hr Retired teacher 4
fire the police chief 1 hr Guest 9
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 2 hr So_da_lish_us 11,326
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 2 hr Intrepid Surfer 1,401
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 3 hr Impulse 5,176
Mobil Patrol 4 hr Guest 8
Dyersburg Hospital 5 hr bad bad 11

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages