Rensselaer, IN

#1 Jan 22, 2012
She has now going to get what been coming to her hell the fed got her.. . Let say put away for a long time.......
bobby lee

United States

#2 Jan 22, 2012
guest wrote:
She has now going to get what been coming to her hell the fed got her... Let say put away for a long time.......
was she involved with the Copeland man who was also arrested?

Rensselaer, IN

#3 Jan 22, 2012
Not sure but think so

Sioux City, IA

#4 Jan 22, 2012
Some people never learn, they are just too stupid.
bobby lee

United States

#5 Jan 22, 2012
I don't know her but I know He has been in prison before. Sad he will have to go back. He really is a good guy he just can't leave drugs alone.
miss thang

Herndon, VA

#6 Feb 19, 2012
yes such a shame on her she wants to try to take husbands away from wives and not have anything to do with her kids thats so sad but she will snitch her way out i heard thru the grapevine that leslie mendosa snitched on her thats where she was when the feds got her and dont it seem funny how leslie does meth and cooks meth in her car around her kids but they dont touch leslie just get gina and walk away
thebiotch

Herndon, VA

#7 Feb 19, 2012
yes that is in fact the word going around her and her lil b*tch ass friend gail wants to try to fuck with someone on facebook but they to damn scared to jump like a frog they know where i live and they got peopl watching us really if she feels froggy she needs to jump cause if she does her landing will be f*cked up

Sioux City, IA

#8 Apr 23, 2012
Well I heard the Copeland guy got 11 yes and Gina going to court in the middle of may
hannah

Sioux City, IA

#9 Jun 26, 2012
this is gina's oldest daughter, yea she's in prison, and yea she was caught with terry copeland- cant stand him tbh, but anyway it really is a shame she couldnt learn her lesson and come home to my sisters and i.. but oh well, the way i see it, she got what she deserves. maybe she'll learn this time. i doubt it though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are the pink poodles still a thing? 5 min guest 2
Clinton Foundation received millions from inves... 41 min MAGA 10
Democrats go to JAIL, republican PERVERTS are p... 2 hr REDS don t care 1
Kroger has mice infestation? 2 hr REDS don t care 18
trump white house goes after white people on we... 2 hr REDS don t care 1
Not ONE (1) Mexican in court in Dyer County 3 hr guest 13
White lives, black lives 3 hr REDS don t care 16
Karen Swift/ Phil Bivens 5 hr Queue 162

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web