nothing left to loose
broken

Sioux City, IA

#1 Jun 24, 2013
I cant help but think that the lack of a decent culture and morals in this tiny town is part of the reason I am loosing my family and everything I hold close to me.
broken

Sioux City, IA

#2 Jun 26, 2013
broken wrote:
I cant help but think that the lack of a decent culture and morals in this tiny town is part of the reason I am loosing my family and everything I hold close to me.
now its being flaunted in my face. not enough to destroy a life but make a fool of them in front of family and friends as well.
Pieces

United States

#3 Jun 26, 2013
I know how you feel. I've been there too.
FIY

Cambridge, MA

#4 Jun 26, 2013
Ur stupid!
Pieces

United States

#5 Jun 26, 2013
FIY????....who are you calling stupid! Sorry but that's hilarious.... check yourself before you try to down someone else! FYI!!!!
agreed

Herndon, VA

#6 Jun 26, 2013
FIY wrote:
Ur stupid!
lol this person is a freak to post this stupid stuff about stupid problems of their own,lol nobody cares,this person probably caused the problems anyways.....Pshhhh
I no 2

Jackson, TN

#7 Jun 27, 2013
broken wrote:
<quoted text> now its being flaunted in my face. not enough to destroy a life but make a fool of them in front of family and friends as well.
Maybe if you wouldnt so stupid or act like a idot you wouldnt be loosing your family. You do bad the bad comes back to you. You just cant see yourself just what a witch you really are
little ladarrlel

Dyersburg, TN

#8 Jun 27, 2013
I no 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if you wouldnt so stupid or act like a idot you wouldnt be loosing your family. You do bad the bad comes back to you. You just cant see yourself just what a witch you really are
How does a person "loose" a family? What is an "idot"?

Antioch, TN

#9 Jun 29, 2013
broken wrote:
What happened?
FYI

Herndon, VA

#10 Jun 29, 2013
agreed wrote:
<quoted text>lol this person is a freak to post this stupid stuff about stupid problems of their own,lol nobody cares,this person probably caused the problems anyways.....Pshhhh
You must be stupid, I didn't post this mess! I have my " Family " Thank You!
FYI

Cambridge, MA

#11 Jun 29, 2013
Pieces wrote:
FIY????....who are you calling stupid! Sorry but that's hilarious.... check yourself before you try to down someone else! FYI!!!!
Sorry But? Who You calling Sorry but to? Number one, You don know me to call me anything. Second, I don have to check myself before nothing, My back porch has always been clean!

La Vergne, TN

#12 Jun 29, 2013
What's happened? And don't feel bad. This week my life changed dramatically. My trust for someone who cheated on me before was destroyed again for cheating . Then I found out today its been going on for months and months.
FYI

Cambridge, MA

#13 Jun 29, 2013
I would say I feel for you, but then I would be lying!

If they cheated the first time then you should have left then.

Ever heard of once a cheater always will be a cheater.

I KNOW LOVE IS BLIND, BUT YOU SHOULDN FALL FOR STUPID!

La Vergne, TN

#14 Jun 29, 2013
FYI wrote:
I would say I feel for you, but then I would be lying!
If they cheated the first time then you should have left then.
Ever heard of once a cheater always will be a cheater.
I KNOW LOVE IS BLIND, BUT YOU SHOULDN FALL FOR STUPID!
Yea, looking back I knew better but there was a little one involved that has me wrapped around their little precious finger. It made me take the chance. Even though I knew better. Lessons learned.
guest86

Kansas City, MO

#15 Jun 30, 2013
Pieces wrote:
I know how you feel. I've been there too.
Me too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelli sexton breon watson 6 min Peg 3
President for six months: 21 min Breaking News 1
Meet Trumps voter fraud squad 29 min Breaking News 11
Sara conway 34 min Guest 4
B & B market in Finley/Big Boy Junction (Jan '09) 1 hr Karma 238
DCHS Principal 1 hr Tennman99 9
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Alyssa76 11,028
Fight at Abe's 19 hr Guest 20
Hometown Urgent Care Sun Angela 28

Dyersburg Jobs