Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#41 Mar 26, 2013
Hell billy 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I loves to makes me some of my boyfriends eyes roll back in they head cause i is the ahiznite!
I heard you did.
Hell billy 1

Cedar Park, TX

#42 Mar 26, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard you did.
You cant hear nothing. You to busy screaming like a holler monkey from all the traffic through your bedroom door. Lined up like they is my sheep

Pepper_126

#43 Mar 26, 2013
Hell billy 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You cant hear nothing. You to busy screaming like a holler monkey from all the traffic through your bedroom door. Lined up like they is my sheep
U mad cause my men like women?
Hell billy 1

Cedar Park, TX

#44 Mar 26, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
U mad cause my men like women?
I am Hell billy 1 . I am always mad when i cant impose my self grandified authority over my sheep. Bow down and baa like you always have you pitiful excuse for a worshipper

Pepper_126

#45 Mar 26, 2013
Hell billy 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Hell billy 1 . I am always mad when i cant impose my self grandified authority over my sheep. Bow down and baa like you always have you pitiful excuse for a worshipper
lmao

“Just sitting here ”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#47 Mar 26, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao
I love to see a beautiful woman smile, her eyes light up and the world is a better place because she is there in it.

"Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering."
cotton

Sioux City, IA

#48 Mar 26, 2013
Dudley Studley wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to see a beautiful woman smile, her eyes light up and the world is a better place because she is there in it.
"Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering."
Get off the computer before I tell your Mom . Dont break out of that room again . You need your diaper changed !!!!"!

Pepper_126

#49 Mar 26, 2013
cotton wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off the computer before I tell your Mom . Dont break out of that room again . You need your diaper changed !!!!"!
Hey! I kinda like it, ok?
truth or dare

Longview, TX

#51 Mar 26, 2013
Telling the truth takes courage and liars are cowards looking for an easy way out. #winning
Hell billy 1

Austin, TX

#52 Mar 26, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao
You lmao at me? I' d give you a case of the crabs if i knew you wouldnt enjoy it and i could stand touching a woman.

“Just sitting here ”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#53 Mar 27, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! I kinda like it, ok?
I kinda like you. I like your picture, I would put paint on your body any day of the week, or anything else I could think of.

Pepper_126

#54 Mar 27, 2013
Dudley Studley wrote:
<quoted text>
I kinda like you. I like your picture, I would put paint on your body any day of the week, or anything else I could think of.
How interesting........that gave me something to think about. lol
Hell billy 1

Jackson, TN

#55 Mar 27, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
How interesting........that gave me something to think about. lol
dont pay him no mind my little sheep. last time I was wif him he didnt have much of a canvas to paint with

Pepper_126

#56 Mar 27, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

DS I really hope you like to dance.....

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#57 Mar 27, 2013
Hell billy 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
dont pay him no mind my little sheep. last time I was wif him he didnt have much of a canvas to paint with
Is this what your mom tells your boyfriends?
Hellbilly 1

Jackson, TN

#59 Mar 27, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Is this what your mom tells your boyfriends?
Our mom tells our boyfriends that she wanted a boy and a girl and got want she wanted all in one. We are the one and only Hellbilly 1. bi-polar in so many ways. btw momma said shut up and eat your veggies cause you been getting way to much protein

Pepper_126

#60 Mar 27, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Our mom tells our boyfriends that she wanted a boy and a girl and got want she wanted all in one. We are the one and only Hellbilly 1. bi-polar in so many ways. btw momma said shut up and eat your veggies cause you been getting way to much protein
Go back to Karens thread. You are useless there too but atleast you won't be useless alone.
Hell billy 1

Keller, TX

#61 Mar 27, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to Karens thread. You are useless there too but atleast you won't be useless alone.
Useless? Somebody thats spends there whole day on topix calling someone else useless. You are to worship me. For i am Hellbilly 1 the great. Sayer of nothing. Keeper of bullsugar. Bender of my knees. Baa you sheep baa!
The Pope

Dyersburg, TN

#62 Mar 27, 2013
U are full Crap !!! U ani't Sh**!!
Hell billy 1

Keller, TX

#63 Mar 27, 2013
The Pope wrote:
U are full Crap !!! U ani't Sh**!!
I am rubber you are glue. What you say bounces off me and sticks to you. Copy and pasted from Hellbilly #1 hero. Pee Wee Herman hahahahahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was Karen part of gods plan 11 min really 6
Dchs 50 min Guest 18
Lupos Made Me Sick 1 hr Cat 8
Nancy PelosiTrump's Policies Are Violent to Ame... 1 hr Libs Are Dumb 14
Jamie jones summer 2 hr guest 2
Hospitals Brace For Unpaid Patient Bills After ... 2 hr REDS don t care 5
You’re schools so good Asians make 126x more th... 6 hr guest 3

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance