First Prev
of 5
Next Last
why

Watseka, IL

#88 Jan 18, 2011
Can someone explain this? How can so many of these muslim owned stores sell crack pipes, meth pipes, marijuana pipes, and all the acc. and get away with it? They should be shut down, sanitized, and have there asses kicked hard back to where they came from.
trevor

Franklin, TN

#90 Oct 29, 2011
guest wrote:
Are there anymore gas stations in town that arent owned by a foreigner?
What is your definition of a foreigner?We are in a changing world society ..Not every foreigner or american is nasty and vice versa..I love and embrace everybody...There are a lot of choices in the US..WHO EVER POSTED THIS IS STUPID AND NEEDS HELP....
IT IS NOT A PUNISHABLE CRIME TO BE FOREIGN...
Rambo

Starkville, MS

#91 Oct 31, 2011
Yea, thanks for dredging it back up to the top after 9 months, Trevor.
USA Rules

Gaithersburg, MD

#92 Oct 31, 2011
You people are idiots. Muslims are here to destroy America. Just look at 911. Not all Muslims are terrorists but ALL terrorists are Muslims. You think we could go over there and open businesses. Nope! We would be hung by a rope until dead. Its not racism it is the truth. We should shop US owned. Not Rag Head owned.
Ass Warfare

Dyersburg, TN

#93 Oct 31, 2011
USA Rules wrote:
You people are idiots. Muslims are here to destroy America. Just look at 911. Not all Muslims are terrorists but ALL terrorists are Muslims. You think we could go over there and open businesses. Nope! We would be hung by a rope until dead. Its not racism it is the truth. We should shop US owned. Not Rag Head owned.
Tim Mcveigh wasnt a muslim. Just sayin.
tony

Delaware, OH

#94 Feb 12, 2012
think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean did you actually read the entire post or did you just take the phrase "friends from the middle east" completely out of context and roll with it? You closed minded bigots all think alike... you don't listen to reason AT ALL. I wish we could send all of you somewhere....
I don't see what the problem is with buying from american owned places. All you love everybody wimps need to look up some real modern facts. Most of these foreign owners don't plan on keeping most of their profits in this country. Sounds like there is an economic rapist out there.
Lose some fat

Dyersburg, TN

#95 Feb 12, 2012
think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean did you actually read the entire post or did you just take the phrase "friends from the middle east" completely out of context and roll with it? You closed minded bigots all think alike... you don't listen to reason AT ALL. I wish we could send all of you somewhere....
A lot of these foreigners as you call them are not muslim but Hindu. They are from India, which means they don't eat anything that comes from a mammal including milk. It is against their religion to kill an animal. I have been to many foreign countries and it beats the cesspool and fat ass clodhoppers I see in Dyersburg.
nobody knows

Martin, TN

#96 Feb 12, 2012
Those arabs will rip you off! Watch your bank account
Steve

Cambridge, OH

#97 Jul 22, 2012
The only thing that bothers me is walking into a foreign owned business, and feel like they're staring down their noses at me, f**k that. This is America, I'm all for immigrants coming over and making a better life!(Hello, most of us descend from people that CAME TO AMERICA.) But don't come here and use all of our great commodities,tax exemptions, health care,public schooling,ETC ETC ETC. and stare down your f**king nose at me.

Jackson, TN

#99 Jul 22, 2012
Maybe you looked like a thief to them.Or maybe you had a weird look on your face.Maybe just maybe you were mistaken.Or then again maybe they thought themselves to be better than you.A lot of people of all walks of life are like that in our little town not just so called foreigners.
finley

Jackson, TN

#100 Jul 22, 2012
both stores in finely are American owned

Jackson, TN

#101 Jul 23, 2012
The older guy at Neighborhood Deli is a really great guy if you get to know him. His younger brother has grown an attitude, but I think it's more from being stuck at cashier job working for his brother than anything else.
This is America

Louisville, KY

#102 Apr 3, 2013
Mommy Dearest wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been in a gas station owned by foreigners, Raceway to be exact, and the store smells fine and the restroom which I've used on numerous occasions has ALWAYS been clean and with toilet paper. Also, the owners are some of the nicest in town.
Now on the other hand, the bathroom at the All-in-One is THE nastiest I've ever been in and it's that way EVERY TIME I've been in it...just plain gross.
Sounds to me like someone is just racist and using this as a forum to make their mean and hateful comments. Shame on you !!!
get out of our country please and thank you

Roscoe, IL

#103 Apr 4, 2013
The thing tht bothers me is these people come into our country n get everything. While people here need help n can't get it.
Everyone has to b politically correct. This country has gone to hell. For once in my life I am not proud of AMERICA.
Its beyond me why ANYONE would choose Dburg to come to.
Guesta

Dyersburg, TN

#104 Apr 4, 2013
I always try to do business with American owned stores & hotels. The sad fact is they're getting harder to find.
Someone

Bowling Green, KY

#105 Mar 10, 2014
just here wrote:
We as americans don't like this we can stop it. Our country don't buy us stores and hotels. If everybody boycotts em and don't buy anything there not even a peice of gum, then they would have to close.
Very true!! Americans are stupid if they go and give money to the arabs. They don't pay taxes but they charge taxes. EVERYBODY BOYCOTT A-RAB GAS STATIONS. Americans should give money to other American citizens buisness owners!!!!
guest 2

Dyersburg, TN

#106 Mar 10, 2014
that would be a good idea, but what about the people that own the tiger stores, when they sub-leased their stores to the indians, they are no better. all the tiger stores in dyersburg are all leased out to them.
JoJo

Starkville, MS

#107 Mar 11, 2014
Guesta wrote:
I always try to do business with American owned stores & hotels. The sad fact is they're getting harder to find.
Some are Americans, bonehead. Can you tell citizenship by skin color?
guest 2

Dyersburg, TN

#108 Mar 11, 2014
no not all are citizens, they have a green card and swop out owners every 5 years and put the business in someone's else name and still get the tax credit from the government. I have seen it too many times here in dyersburg. look at the guy that had the store by the cemetery on st. john and pioneer and the little general on Harrell ave. they leave the country without ever paying their bills and not get into trouble with the government, and don't be calling people names, its not cool.
impulses

Yukon, OK

#109 Mar 11, 2014
They could blow up this city with the stations they own/run. With their own gas? Just say in......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Troll Under the Magnolia Bridge 40 min guest 2
mike morgan city alderman 1 hr guest 2
Pope on Dops 1 hr Jessica 3
its not about a duck, dog, or a child 2 hr Concerned Citisen 33
funky finger 2 hr Guest 22
Newbern cops 3 hr terry 6
LongHorn Steak house in Dyersburg ! 5 hr Pianist 27
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 5 hr Dawg 97,553
Dyersubrg City Mayor Poll 7 hr BLOOD MONEY 302
New constable in Finley 16 hr guest 54