Arab gas station owners

Arab gas station owners

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Sioux City, IA

#1 Nov 21, 2010
Are there anymore gas stations in town that arent owned by a foreigner?
guess

Brighton, TN

#2 Nov 21, 2010
NO!
actually

Humboldt, TN

#3 Nov 21, 2010
guest wrote:
Are there anymore gas stations in town that arent owned by a foreigner?
Kc's one stop, duncans, all in one (i believe), tiger express (both of them), the bp by kroger, kroger, murphy usa, the bp by the college, and im sure there might be more this is all i can think of on the top of my head. Just buy your gas at any of these places if you have a problem with foreigners.
sally

AOL

#4 Nov 21, 2010
Yes there are-Lake Road Amoco& Patterson Bros.don't know about the others.
j scott

Arlington, TN

#5 Nov 21, 2010
I buy mine at Krogers

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 21, 2010
I just wish the stores wouldn't smell like dirty feet, and they would actually clean the rest room once in awhile. There should be signs for the unsuspecting traveller; Warning! Dirty Foreign Owned Gas Station Ahead!! Enter At Your Own Risk!
Mommy Dearest

Orange, TX

#7 Nov 21, 2010
jonsey wrote:
I just wish the stores wouldn't smell like dirty feet, and they would actually clean the rest room once in awhile. There should be signs for the unsuspecting traveller; Warning! Dirty Foreign Owned Gas Station Ahead!! Enter At Your Own Risk!
I have been in a gas station owned by foreigners, Raceway to be exact, and the store smells fine and the restroom which I've used on numerous occasions has ALWAYS been clean and with toilet paper. Also, the owners are some of the nicest in town.

Now on the other hand, the bathroom at the All-in-One is THE nastiest I've ever been in and it's that way EVERY TIME I've been in it...just plain gross.

Sounds to me like someone is just racist and using this as a forum to make their mean and hateful comments. Shame on you !!!

Location hidden

#8 Nov 21, 2010
Mommy Dearest wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been in a gas station owned by foreigners, Raceway to be exact, and the store smells fine and the restroom which I've used on numerous occasions has ALWAYS been clean and with toilet paper. Also, the owners are some of the nicest in town.
Now on the other hand, the bathroom at the All-in-One is THE nastiest I've ever been in and it's that way EVERY TIME I've been in it...just plain gross.
Sounds to me like someone is just racist and using this as a forum to make their mean and hateful comments. Shame on you !!!
First of all the raceway has better distribution and oversight of their stations, probably because they aren't as big as Shell, or BP, and they will lose their franchise if things aren't up to par. People should call corporate on the bad ones, and I asked friend about the smell, he told me it was from the curry and other ingredients in their cooking so maybe they should air the places out more.
anon

Hazel, KY

#9 Nov 21, 2010
What is wrong with you people? If you were dying and one of these "foreigners" gave you their heart,liver,kidney, then what would you say? Or you'r daughter or son? Come on people, we are at a time of year, and a time! To come together as one! Sorry for my misspelled words! But geez, come on!
bps an more

Humboldt, TN

#10 Nov 21, 2010
all the local bp stations are locally owned an managed but its been times ive seen all their restroom kinda funky but 99% of the time they are sparklin clean and the owners are great people and have been around the dyersburg area all their lives .im not callin any names but they are big supporters of the fair and other community functions also.i think kcs one stop isnt owned by them but kcs is also american owned and well known lake rd ammoco/bp maybe now is locally owned buy a great yound man also.pattersons downtown is well known and all the exxon stations are locally owned and well known people i dont know who owns gatlins east right now but seems their local folks. and if i missed some im sorry but im sure i did

Location hidden

#11 Nov 21, 2010
anon wrote:
What is wrong with you people? If you were dying and one of these "foreigners" gave you their heart,liver,kidney, then what would you say? Or you'r daughter or son? Come on people, we are at a time of year, and a time! To come together as one! Sorry for my misspelled words! But geez, come on!
Let me dispel your little mind myth, from a survey done by a muslim Dr. in Vancouver, said out of 891 muslims, 3/4 said they would gladly accept an organ, but only 10% would become a donor, of that 3/4 most also said they would only accept one if it came from another muslim. The problem is that most are so racist against anyone that to have an "unbelievers" organ in their body would prevent them from going to paradise, even though the Koran doesn't prohibit it, however most Imams' do. About that "coming together as one", let's not for how they cheered on 9/11, right in these communities, and did you forget about the price gouging afterwards or were you too young to drive? Let's also not forget about the hundreds of soldiers being killed every year either by the monsters. Take that and your little kum-ba-ya fantasy and put it up your !#@.
all american

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Nov 21, 2010
I try to shop with hometown folks- the foreigners are a lil high on their stuff. But I will say that the tiger express by green village has to have the sorriest manager. Or atleast that's what his employees say. Their is 1 woman who works there who absolutely hates it & complains non stop about him & other employees. I just stopped going at night when she works. The daytime girls are sooo much nicer. Larry gibson needs to do some house cleaning there
lol

Humboldt, TN

#13 Nov 21, 2010
tiger express is exxon larry and tim own bps

Sioux City, IA

#14 Nov 21, 2010
How long do you "love everybody" clowns think it will be before we have our very own GD mosque in Dyersburg?
Newtons First Law

Millington, TN

#15 Nov 21, 2010
Guest wrote:
How long do you "love everybody" clowns think it will be before we have our very own GD mosque in Dyersburg?
We had one here before 2001, strangely it disappeared after that.

We already have over 50 churches in the dyersburg city limits, whats one more gonna hurt.
really

Jackson, TN

#16 Nov 21, 2010
Guest wrote:
How long do you "hate everybody" clowns think it will be until God judges you for your cruelty?

Remember the Germans had white skin... does that make all white men evil? Well maybe you should reconsider about our friends from the middle east. They just want a better life. They have to have residency to get the business licensing so we know they did the required steps to be here. If you are a bigot, simply don't go to these stores.
LOVE EVERYBODY CLOWN

Little Rock, AR

#17 Nov 21, 2010
HEY HEEEEEEEEEY!

Sioux City, IA

#18 Nov 22, 2010
really wrote:
<quoted text>
How long do you "hate everybody" clowns think it will be until God judges you for your cruelty?
Remember the Germans had white skin... does that make all white men evil? Well maybe you should reconsider about our friends from the middle east. They just want a better life. They have to have residency to get the business licensing so we know they did the required steps to be here. If you are a bigot, simply don't go to these stores.
Friends from the middle east huh? Where have you been living. Why don't you take a trip over there if you like them so much. If you happen to make it out alive, come back and let us know how it went.
think about it

Medon, TN

#19 Nov 22, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Friends from the middle east huh? Where have you been living. Why don't you take a trip over there if you like them so much. If you happen to make it out alive, come back and let us know how it went.
I think the OP was merely trying to say that the people who live in this town are obviously not terrorists and acting closed minded and like a bigot is pointless.
think about it

Medon, TN

#20 Nov 22, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean did you actually read the entire post or did you just take the phrase "friends from the middle east" completely out of context and roll with it? You closed minded bigots all think alike... you don't listen to reason AT ALL. I wish we could send all of you somewhere....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug test 55 min Guest 2 9
Jennifer Dorse at it again....... 1 hr Imcoming4u 1
Forced to get P.O box & no mail delivered to my... (Oct '11) 1 hr Union Boss 12
DCHS STD's 1 hr Mom of 4 1
Churchill Retorned to Oval Office! 2 hr Inquisitor 2
Food Stamp Fraud 2 hr albeit 61
Jessica Singleteary 2 hr Nobody 2

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance