First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sad Day

Newbern, TN

#1 Apr 18, 2013
u be missed. my god and his angels always watch over you.

Martin, TN

#2 Apr 18, 2013
Rip Scottie
Amen

Newbern, TN

#4 Apr 18, 2013
Old Friend wrote:
Scottie was the nicest guy a person could know.. A great friend/co-worker.. U will be missed dearly my friend. And so many prayers to u and ur family and friends! U now wear them angel wings on ur back and can look down on us every now and then to watch over ur love ones. Im sure u are now catching up with curtis and ur bro! RIP Scottie! I know u are in a safe place now;(
Amen
BulletProof

Puryear, TN

#5 Apr 18, 2013
What happened to Scottie?
DPD723

United States

#6 Apr 19, 2013
BulletProof wrote:
What happened to Scottie?
found him dead in his home. Heard they think it was a heart attack. God be with his family.
Amen

Newbern, TN

#8 Apr 20, 2013
People needs to stop! this thread was started in respect of his life please don't disrespect it

Sioux City, IA

#9 Apr 20, 2013
What in the world are you talking about??? I've seen nothing but sweet and concerned comments. Sounds to me like you're the one starting trouble. Anyways, RIP buddy, I don't know who you are but it sounds like you are loved and missed dearly.
Thurmond

Rowlett, TX

#10 Apr 21, 2013
What happened to his brother Jamie Riley? I used to know him long ago.

Sioux City, IA

#12 Apr 21, 2013
was david his real dad? thought he only had one child named little david . didn't know he ever had daughters.
DPD723

United States

#13 Apr 21, 2013
He did not shoot hisself!! The police said is was no foul play involved and the emt's suggested cardiac arrest ! Let the mans family have some peace for god sake! Start another thread about your own family!!!
someone

Sioux City, IA

#15 Apr 24, 2013
I used to work with him a long time ago at Country Mart, didn't find out until today that he had passed. So sorry to hear it, he was a sweet guy. My thoughts and prayers with his family. Way to young to leave this Earth
Friend

Valparaiso, IN

#16 Apr 24, 2013
So sorry to hear. Would he have been around 40? If so I went to school with him. So sad to hear.
Heartbroken Mom

Union City, TN

#17 Apr 26, 2013
In answer to some questions. Yes, Scottie's death was suicide and yes he did have a younger brother, Jamie Riley, who died of suicide at age 19. Yes, David Gene Moss Sr. was his real Dad. May my sons rest in peace.
Blessed

Dallas, TX

#18 Apr 26, 2013
God bless you heartbroken mom. While you owe no one an explanation, i commend you on your courage to respond to the above comments. You are a brave, special woman and i pray you somehow find peace and understanding in your time of grief.
oh no

Grapevine, TX

#19 Apr 26, 2013
Not too brave. The "mom" left scottie at the hospital when he was born only to be brought home by his sweet grandmother. Ms. Nellie raised Scottie and he was doing good until the so-called mother showed up 40 years later needing $$. Sorry mother.
The Mom

Union City, TN

#20 Apr 26, 2013
oh no wrote:
Not too brave. The "mom" left scottie at the hospital when he was born only to be brought home by his sweet grandmother. Ms. Nellie raised Scottie and he was doing good until the so-called mother showed up 40 years later needing $$. Sorry mother.
I don't know who you are but it's obvious you don't know crap! I lived with my mother when Scottie was born and we both brought Scottie home TOGETHER!! If your brave enough and you know me so well.. come to MY FACE and say this you piece of scum!!
For Your Info

Newbern, TN

#21 Apr 26, 2013
oh no wrote:
what ur problem./ this was a post about Scottie how he be missed don't be a coward show up somewhere get your ass whipped you sorry good for nothing / my scottie has his rest in heaven and when that sorry excuss dies hope he rots in hell
Betty jo and Adam Pride

Herndon, VA

#22 Apr 26, 2013
rest in peace scotty moss. We will miss you dearly.
Concerned

Arlington, TX

#23 Apr 26, 2013
Heartbroken Mom wrote:
In answer to some questions. Yes, Scottie's death was suicide and yes he did have a younger brother, Jamie Riley, who died of suicide at age 19. Yes, David Gene Moss Sr. was his real Dad. May my sons rest in peace.
may I ask how he did it?
For Your Info

Newbern, TN

#24 Apr 26, 2013
please stop. let him rest. it doesn't make any difference we lost a great friend so stop with it PLEASE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wreck in Newbern 2 min TCT 21
dyersburgregional 3 hr Guest 7
stolen hustler super z mower 3 hr Guest 18
128 poor folks in court, that's 7% of populatio... 6 hr godknows 11
Good riddance Bob Corker 9 hr godknows 3
Probation 10 hr Impulse 4
White trash in dyersburg 10 hr Lolz 14

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance