nobody

Rockford, IL

#1 Mar 21, 2013
An oath. A promise. Good n bad. Rich or poor?
He did not honor this union. Took my heart n split. How cn u tk the marriage so lightly?

United States

#2 Mar 21, 2013
Oh god, you're not gonna honor the "til death do us part" vow and kill the guy, are ya?
Hellbilly 1

Jackson, TN

#3 Mar 21, 2013
Dig the hole. I am sure the guy could use the quiet. At least whats he said while i was pleasing him.

United States

#4 Mar 21, 2013
Ouch, That one is gonna leave a mark...

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#5 Mar 21, 2013
Nothing is written in stone.

Dallas, TX

#6 Mar 21, 2013
Except for the Ten Commandments that Charlton Heston portrayed as Moses in the 1956 classic "The Ten Commandments".

#8 Mar 24, 2013
Rule # 1
Never think your relationship is perfect......

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#10 Mar 24, 2013

#11 Mar 24, 2013
snicker doodle wrote:
Hey, Pepper when you are married it may not be in stone, but it is a close bond that you have when you go to that level of life to be with only one. A bond that some have not a clue about how it is done. The two makes a promise to each other to have and to hold forever till death do you part. It takes a very weak azz man to walk away after promise his love for one. I know my life is not the best, but atleast i do, know mine is not out there cheating and running up and down the road after whoever. For one i trust him, two we have a family and either one of us have the time to waste on such filt in the town. So i guess in other words some of you who seem to not keep a man or woman it's because you are not doing something right or your not meetin the right person to settle with. I have been with the same one since we was in our early 20's. We had ruff times and pulled through it. Nothing is always going to be perfect, I know we are not. But as long as we stick together we stay as one. You people really should take a look of what and how you all are doing things. That will make a difference if you change some of ur own bad habbits! Maybe you going for the wrong type men or women who knows. But all in all there are good men and women for youq. just have to find them!
Just saying SN that love doesn't come with guarantees.
cast iron

Grand Prairie, TX

#12 Mar 24, 2013
And shouldn't come conditions either

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min miss tuffet 149,262
Conditions of the city of Dyersburg 13 min Marcus 27
Dyersubrg City Mayor Poll 23 min Andrew 116
Read before voting republican 26 min Andy 12
"Bless you" incident debunked 26 min miss tuffet 22
Newbern elementary teachers 57 min Sporty 19
Mike Pankey for Dyersburg Mayor 1 hr Rebel 63
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 3 hr nandoo 97,283
Kellie Smith Joyner you tell my Wife 6 hr wtf is this 20
mike mccullogh-city cop 11 hr shame 13
missing man ? 15 hr want to no 116
•••
•••