who is the toughest fighter in dyersb...
jamma

Memphis, TN

#165 Dec 24, 2009
The problem is these guys are only known,because they fight at bars or wherever. The real badasses are the ones you've never heard of, the ones that train to fight 4 hours a day. have monster cardio, unbelievable strength, unheard of endurance. Not to mention belts in bjj plus all types of stand up training. These are the guys you never heard of because they dont get in bar fights or street fights, they're better than that. Come to crossfit in jackson on conalco dr no matter who you are. open invitation for one free session anytime you want to come. There will be at least 5 guys there that day that can kick your ass.

Since: Mar 09

Truth or Consequences, NM

#166 Dec 24, 2009
Me.
cohen fan

Colorado Springs, CO

#167 Dec 24, 2009
The problem is these guys are only known,because they fight at bars or wherever. The real badasses are the ones you've never heard of, the ones that train to fight 4 hours a day. have monster cardio, unbelievable strength, unheard of endurance. Not to mention belts in bjj plus all types of stand up training. These are the guys you never heard of because they dont get in bar fights or street fights, they're better than that. Come to crossfit in jackson on conalco dr no matter who you are. open invitation for one free session anytime you want to come. There will be at least 5 guys there that day that can kick your ass.

gay!!!!!!!!!!
anon

Memphis, TN

#168 Dec 24, 2009
cohen fan's a homo
guest

Sioux City, IA

#170 Dec 24, 2009
eff some jamma
jamma

Memphis, TN

#171 Dec 24, 2009
if your scared just say you're scared. we wont kick your ass unless you show up. the balls in your court, but i bet you don't show.

Since: Oct 09

Sioux City, IA

#172 Dec 24, 2009
coin fan wrote:
i know for a fact david coin is the baddest.hes that old dude that works out at the community center for like 7 hrs a day.hell walk on the threat mill with a pepsi in one hand and a cigg in the other.i once see david coin whoop rusty,shane,larry,davy,beddie, and 7 black guys at one time.as a matter of fact they all have sent him christmas cards already back in october just to make sure he got them on time.his son the sports broadcaser is the 2nd comming as well.i seen the guy bench 73lbs 10 reps.so now.....im telling you this dude is in shape for 97 yrs old.lst time i was in dyersburg he was in the gym jump roping using his own sagging ass balls.and he was still wearing that wife beater that he aint washed since 1993.bad man ol davd coin is
You've got to be [email protected] Kidding, I am literally down on my side hurting from laughter, i mean im probably gonna have to go the ER and sit with the rest of Dyersburgs and Ripleys finest because of this ridiculous statement you made about a drunk that can't even move as fast as a turtle. I mean come on, are you gonna cover my doctor bill for this, this what you said about... wait HA HA h_H_H_HAAAAAAAAAA. Stupid, and by the way I've done closed this discussion. LOWES RULES
cohen fan

Colorado Springs, CO

#173 Dec 24, 2009
ok i get up tonite on xmas eve and leave my 300,000 home in the rocky mountains.ill fly to trenton because im sure thats gotta be the home of trained mma fighters..lol.you guys have been rolling around with each other for years in trenton only its always been with a bottle of oil and a brokeback mountain dvd.i cant wait to see the next ufc and watch all the killers from trenton fight:)altho i would put money on your sisters to be pretty bad ass being they've had to fend you their own brothers off for their hole lives.
cohen fan

Colorado Springs, CO

#174 Dec 24, 2009
kess...
david cohen would beat your ass from one end of dburg to the other.what a true tard you are.lol.go crawl back on your momma you slack jawed yakker...
Friend of Seth

Jackson, TN

#175 Dec 25, 2009
i punked him wrote:
seth moss was a fack ass gangster that i punked out twice once in high school and once at the fair.. and he got what his fake ass deserved..
He must of been pretty bad ass, had to be taken out by a coward with a gun.
shane shelton

Colorado Springs, CO

#176 Dec 25, 2009
i have retired now....
now i settle all my differences with break dancing.thats right any problems i have now i challenge people to a dance off.and just so you know im undefeated.so any of these guys on here im pretty sure they would get served by my great dance moves.ive mastered the roger rabbit and the gabbage patch.so dont challenge me to a break off,youll think twice when i show up with my parachute pants and my kangaroo shoes.the last thing you'll hear is "you just got served"
shane shelton

Colorado Springs, CO

#177 Dec 25, 2009
alrighty wrote:
Shane is tough as nails son! He whooped a guy and chewed off a piece of his neck and ate it in front of him!
Larry is a bad boy but I'm telling you, Brian Milner would give him all he wanted and then some! I'd hate to run in to Shane and Larry together tho!
yeah but i recomind you get your protein another way.the last guys neck i bite off gave me indigestion.plus neck bones leave a bad after taste:)
was

United States

#178 Dec 25, 2009
Mike Mcgarity RIP
brandon mc and joe elmore

Shreveport, LA

#179 Dec 25, 2009
this is joe elmore i am the baddest that ever left dyersburg and came back so google me b@#hes ! all yall talk s@#t aroung here but you need to get your s@#t stright currently i run s%$t on a global level come see me if you want to ! and there are a few people around here that i have seen nicki lawson ,lary shelton ,brandon macaslin woop that you other suckers have mentioned!so shut up or put! im out!
peter gabriel

United States

#181 Dec 25, 2009
Did you say "shut up or put out?" Do you want to fight or f#*k em? Who is Joe Elmore? Anyone know...seriously, anyone?
B_Adams

United States

#182 Dec 25, 2009
Shane Shelton, I challenge you to a DANCE OFF!!! You don't want none of my MC Hammer moves!
Cohen is tha man

United States

#183 Dec 25, 2009
Kess...you look like your mom and dad might be brothers! I swear, you couldn't even get a date on eharmony you fucktard! Where he get his ugly at...he get it from his momma!!!

Cohen would slap the Old Milwaukee out of your hand and drop you before you could say "Hitler's mustache!" I'd put $20 that he'd tea bag you too before you regained consciousness!! You need to take your wife's picture off your profile on here when you post comments too!
Cohen is tha man

United States

#184 Dec 25, 2009
B_Adams....love you songs "Summer of 69" and "Heaven"...both classics!
anon

Memphis, TN

#185 Dec 25, 2009
cohen fan wrote:
ok i get up tonite on xmas eve and leave my 300,000 home in the rocky mountains.ill fly to trenton because im sure thats gotta be the home of trained mma fighters..lol.you guys have been rolling around with each other for years in trenton only its always been with a bottle of oil and a brokeback mountain dvd.i cant wait to see the next ufc and watch all the killers from trenton fight:)altho i would put money on your sisters to be pretty bad ass being they've had to fend you their own brothers off for their hole lives.
I'm not from Trenton Shane and people who live in 300000 dollar houses should have a better idea of how ip addresses work. we are from Jackson. The school named Crossfit here has a fighter who is pro and is 5-0, he's named Jason Woods and i bet 1000 that he can kick your ass. don't fear it. He's signed with xfc right now, starting out. Would you be willing to fight him in your town cause he goes all over the nation to fight. He trained in Iowa with Matt Hughs for a month just a couple of months back. This guy is the real deal, and i bet if you keep watching UFC you'll see him there in the next two years. He has a brown in BJJ and great standup, but you'll never see him fighting punks in a bar. They are not worth it only losers do that. Anyway being the best fighter in dyersburg is just like being the fastest horse in a one horse town, it don't mean shit.
Friend of Seth

Jackson, TN

#186 Dec 26, 2009
i punked him wrote:
seth moss was a fack ass gangster that i punked out twice once in high school and once at the fair.. and he got what his fake ass deserved..
Heard you deserved that 40 he put upside your head, while you were running away scared!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr Queue 106,005
is chick fil a making anyone else sick? (Mar '12) 2 hr Guest 215
I am glad the political page is gone 2 hr Guest 5
unlicensed tattooing (May '12) 2 hr Samantha 177
NWA Midsouth 2 hr Guest 84
Mcdonalds on lake road 2 hr Guest 36
caterpillar (Oct '15) 2 hr Guest 7

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages