mitt full of [email protected]

mitt full of [email protected]

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
voter

Sioux City, IA

#1 Jul 13, 2012
Don't vote for this guy unless you are rich and want to get richer. He just met with Cheney and all the filthy rich to discuss how to make them richer (didn't want the public to know). Is someone who is worth approx 300 million (never had to work for it either) really gonna care about the working, struggling class? You better go OBAMA. Republicans have never been worried about insurance for the working people. The non-working poor and deadbeats have medicaid, the rich have excellent insurance. What about the working people (aka working poor) who are the backbone. Rich don't pay taxes, they do like MITT, hide it in other countries. The poor don't pay, so that leaves us working people, we foot the bill for all. Mitt should go live where his money is---the Caymans, switzertland, etc......May he lose hands down!!!!!!
guest

Henderson, TN

#2 Jul 13, 2012
I second that!
Live and Let Live

Sioux City, IA

#3 Jul 13, 2012
So, you would rather have Obummer (who knows how to ONLY spend the taxpayers money AND has NEVER had anything but a "public service" job)
Mitts It

Martin, TN

#4 Jul 13, 2012
President Mitt.

Better get used to saying that.
O's pants are on fire now.
He wasnt a good storyteller.
just saying

United States

#5 Jul 13, 2012
voter wrote:
Don't vote for this guy unless you are rich and want to get richer. He just met with Cheney and all the filthy rich to discuss how to make them richer (didn't want the public to know). Is someone who is worth approx 300 million (never had to work for it either) really gonna care about the working, struggling class? You better go OBAMA. Republicans have never been worried about insurance for the working people. The non-working poor and deadbeats ohave medicaid, the rich have excellent insurance. What about the working people (aka working poor) who are the backbone. Rich don't pay taxes, they do like MITT, hide it in other countries. The poor don't pay, so that leaves us working people, we foot the bill for all. Mitt should go live where his money is---the Caymans, switzertland, etc......May he lose hands down!!!!!!
I agree with you 100%!!
whats the difference

Sioux City, IA

#6 Jul 13, 2012
Live and Let Live wrote:
So, you would rather have Obummer (who knows how to ONLY spend the taxpayers money AND has NEVER had anything but a "public service" job)
Well, Smit never really had to work, he had plenty money handed to him by his father and his father's people (financial advisors) telling him what to do with it so he would make much much more. Mitt just wore the title CEO, president, etc of all his business ventures. The working people of his companies (which he screwed) helped make him his millions He grew up with a silver spoon dingbat! he doesn,t have a clue. Obama is much more in touch with reality!!!! Also, look who spent the taxpayer money (bush/cheney) in Iraq so they could reap millions from oil. Haliburton (cheney owned construction)has been over ther ever since to help "rebuild" ha! You think this is because of his great love for the people? Please do your homework before you vote, research Bain Capital and other romney businesses. Romney--money what do you notice about these two words "money"
Live and Let Live

Sioux City, IA

#7 Jul 13, 2012
whats the difference wrote:
<quoted text>Well, Smit never really had to work, he had plenty money handed to him by his father and his father's people (financial advisors) telling him what to do with it so he would make much much more. Mitt just wore the title CEO, president, etc of all his business ventures. The working people of his companies (which he screwed) helped make him his millions He grew up with a silver spoon dingbat! he doesn,t have a clue. Obama is much more in touch with reality!!!! Also, look who spent the taxpayer money (bush/cheney) in Iraq so they could reap millions from oil. Haliburton (cheney owned construction)has been over ther ever since to help "rebuild" ha! You think this is because of his great love for the people? Please do your homework before you vote, research Bain Capital and other romney businesses. Romney--money what do you notice about these two words "money"
So, AGAIN, you would rather have Obummer. Has had almost 4 years and WE are all better off..........NOT.
Obummer has done everything just for the people (see Obummercare popularity))......NOT.
You think Obummer will do a better job when he DOESN'T have to worry about re-election..........NOT.
Isn't it time 4 a change? YES
UH -OH

Sioux City, IA

#8 Jul 14, 2012
voter wrote:
Don't vote for this guy unless you are rich and want to get richer. He just met with Cheney and all the filthy rich to discuss how to make them richer (didn't want the public to know). Is someone who is worth approx 300 million (never had to work for it either) really gonna care about the working, struggling class? You better go OBAMA. Republicans have never been worried about insurance for the working people. The non-working poor and deadbeats have medicaid, the rich have excellent insurance. What about the working people (aka working poor) who are the backbone. Rich don't pay taxes, they do like MITT, hide it in other countries. The poor don't pay, so that leaves us working people, we foot the bill for all. Mitt should go live where his money is---the Caymans, switzertland, etc......May he lose hands down!!!!!!
SO BARKS OBEYME GETS HIS $800 PLUS BILLION DOLLAR STIMULUS AND WHO DOES HE GIVE THE MONEY TOO . OH YEAH THE BANKS , THE WALLSTREET BROKERS , THE UNIONS , THE CAR COMPANIES, FANNIE MAE ,AND FREDDIE MAC ,AND THOSE WHO PRETTY MUCH HAVE ALL THE MONEY TO BEGIN WITH . YOU POINT IS YOUR DUMBASS IN THE WHITEHOUSE HAS DONE EXACTLY WHAT YOU WOULD ACCUSE HIS RIVAL OF . ARE YOU THAT STUPID THAT YOU MISSED THE BIG GIVE AWAY TO THE ALREADY RICH YOUR GUY GAVE TOO?
Suck it up

United States

#9 Jul 14, 2012
Because there's absolutely no chance that Mitt is going to beat Obama. I'll bet the farm on it!
UH -OH

Sioux City, IA

#10 Jul 14, 2012
GO AHEAD BECAUSE IF OBEYME WINS YOU WILL LOSE YOUR FARM ANY WAY ! ASK CHINA ABOUT THE 50SQUARE MILES THEY ARE BUYING IN IDAHO , ASK THE U.N. ABOUT OBEYME SIGNING OVER OUR COASTAL WATERWAYS TO THEIR CONTROL . ASK THE U.N. ABOUT THEIR TAKING OUR GUNS AWAY BECAUSE YOUR JACKASS HAS NOT KEPT HIS OATH OF OFFICE TO THE CONSTITUTION AND IS SIGNING A WEAPONS TREATY WITH THE U.N. TO ABOLISH ALL GUN OWNERS RIGHTS PROVIDED BY THE CONSTITUTION ! BETTER YET USE YOUR COMPUTER AND LOOK IT UP YOURSELF SO YOU CAN'T SAY IT WAS A FALSE STATEMENT !
OMG

Ripley, TN

#11 Jul 14, 2012
UH -OH wrote:
GO AHEAD BECAUSE IF OBEYME WINS YOU WILL LOSE YOUR FARM ANY WAY ! ASK CHINA ABOUT THE 50SQUARE MILES THEY ARE BUYING IN IDAHO , ASK THE U.N. ABOUT OBEYME SIGNING OVER OUR COASTAL WATERWAYS TO THEIR CONTROL . ASK THE U.N. ABOUT THEIR TAKING OUR GUNS AWAY BECAUSE YOUR JACKASS HAS NOT KEPT HIS OATH OF OFFICE TO THE CONSTITUTION AND IS SIGNING A WEAPONS TREATY WITH THE U.N. TO ABOLISH ALL GUN OWNERS RIGHTS PROVIDED BY THE CONSTITUTION ! BETTER YET USE YOUR COMPUTER AND LOOK IT UP YOURSELF SO YOU CAN'T SAY IT WAS A FALSE STATEMENT !
Where do you get you facts from? Conspiracy Theory much? This is bunch of bs. Cite your information with creditable sources. Heck I can type flying elephant in google or any search engine and get hits. I can't believe people buy into this bs and scare tactics!
guest

Henderson, TN

#12 Sep 7, 2012
whats the difference wrote:
<quoted text>Well, Smit never really had to work, he had plenty money handed to him by his father and his father's people (financial advisors) telling him what to do with it so he would make much much more. Mitt just wore the title CEO, president, etc of all his business ventures. The working people of his companies (which he screwed) helped make him his millions He grew up with a silver spoon dingbat! he doesn,t have a clue. Obama is much more in touch with reality!!!! Also, look who spent the taxpayer money (bush/cheney) in Iraq so they could reap millions from oil. Haliburton (cheney owned construction)has been over ther ever since to help "rebuild" ha! You think this is because of his great love for the people? Please do your homework before you vote, research Bain Capital and other romney businesses. Romney--money what do you notice about these two words "money"
Those dumb a$$ people who vote for sh!t mitt are either filthy rich or uneducated fools.
guest

Sioux City, IA

#13 Sep 7, 2012
i am better off now than i was during bush. i am working, i have a white collar job. i pull in better than $250,000 a year and i don't mind paying my fair share.
poor dirt farmer

Dyersburg, TN

#14 Sep 7, 2012
voter wrote:
Don't vote for this guy unless you are rich and want to get richer. He just met with Cheney and all the filthy rich to discuss how to make them richer (didn't want the public to know). Is someone who is worth approx 300 million (never had to work for it either) really gonna care about the working, struggling class? You better go OBAMA. Republicans have never been worried about insurance for the working people. The non-working poor and deadbeats have medicaid, the rich have excellent insurance. What about the working people (aka working poor) who are the backbone. Rich don't pay taxes, they do like MITT, hide it in other countries. The poor don't pay, so that leaves us working people, we foot the bill for all. Mitt should go live where his money is---the Caymans, switzertland, etc......May he lose hands down!!!!!!
The above is another example of idiots......elect Obama, and the rich will hide all of their money in other countreis, so they cannot be taxed.

That you you, the idiot, left hold the bag.

You better hope the rich keep getting richer, because without them, you will be standing in a line waiting for a bowl of soup!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#15 Sep 7, 2012
guest wrote:
i am better off now than i was during bush. i am working, i have a white collar job. i pull in better than $250,000 a year and i don't mind paying my fair share.
Yeah and I date Super Models too. Nobody believes your BS story. What people say they make or do on Topix is about as believable as the tooth fairy.

Today's Rasmussen poll has Romney at 46% to Obama 45%. Howevr, swing state polling shows Romney gaining steam. A University of Colorado poll (it's an Electoral Map) has Romney winning 320 Electoral votes to Obama's 218!

I had a feeling McCain would lose in 2008 b/c he wouldn't fight back. Romney is and is bringing in tons of money ($100 MILLION is August alone). I have given and will again!

Oh, and the idiot who said Romney got all his money from his father is lying. Romney donated his inheritance from his father. His money is his own money! And he NEVER took a salary as Gov. of Massachusetts.

Once again liberals find they must lie to score points! Romney will win & I grow more surer of that every day. Loo at today's bleak jobs report! Worse in over 30 YEARS!
trailerpark

Newbern, TN

#16 Sep 7, 2012
this is all pretty funny. do you for one minute think obama is POOR? haha...think again. he and wifey are both LAWYERS. why do they get a pass, they are wealthy. he got elected because of oprah and the media who loves the thought of socialism. if wealthy people werent a part of the US, there would be no jobs. do you know a person in poverty who hires anyone? of course not.

but if you are drawing a check off the government then i'm sure you will vote for his spin. i guess i would to if i only had to walk to my mailbox and get my check and swipe that food stamp card every time i went to wal mart.
trailerpark

Newbern, TN

#17 Sep 7, 2012
whats the difference wrote:
<quoted text>Well, Smit never really had to work, he had plenty money handed to him by his father and his father's people (financial advisors) telling him what to do with it so he would make much much more.
and whats wrong with that? why is that bad? jobs are not created by lazy people who walk to their mailbox to get a check every month. have you ever worked for one? i havent.
trailerpark

Newbern, TN

#18 Sep 7, 2012
and i meant to add that i am sick of paying entitlements to people who are lazy while i work everyday at a thankless job. most people are scared that romney is goin to cut their checks back and they wont have that tit to nurse anymore. the working people need to take back the government and cut off this constant flow of assistance. i live in newbern and you can drive down several streets near my house and see evidence yourself of obamas hope and change. what a joke. they hope that obamas elected and things change as in them drawing more money/ thats hope and change hahaha if you work for a living then vote him out or we will all be putting our money in a foreign account
guest

Dyersburg, TN

#19 Sep 7, 2012
Rather have mitts shit than the dam lies from obummer the muslim chicago thug
Really

Sioux City, IA

#20 Sep 7, 2012
Romney is a mormon. I refuse to vote for or support a mormon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dyersburg Tech Warehouse 30 min person 2
new steakhouse by Chinese Star (Apr '16) 1 hr Disrespected 16
Dowmtown liquor store 2 hr Jim 2
tell donald trump to reject hate and bigotry 5 hr amazed 18
What bout them poor folks in west TN 8 hr amazed 2
Wild West steak house 15 hr Guest 41
Trump needs to pay his taxes 18 hr Inyoface 8

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages