Gorgeous brazilian-muslim girl that used to date Robert Gourley at robbies bar

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

Allen

Ripley, TN

#1 Feb 23, 2012
Wanting to know what happen to that gorgeous woman.
stormy balls

Dyersburg, TN

#2 Feb 23, 2012
Her cell was activated.
Bartelby Jones

Greenville, KY

#3 Feb 24, 2012
I think I may have seen her on the dreammatches.com webpage!!!

Is that her?
Meee

Brownsville, TN

#5 Mar 1, 2012
If you mean The gorgeous Brazilian CHRISTIAN women that used to go to Robbies. She was once bashed on this sight by morons like stomy balls. Also an X boy friend attends Robbies frequently and she is not into conflict or drama. And no she is not on any singles sights. And I would know I hang out with her SHE IS AN AWESOME FRIEND.
Lol whatever

United States

#6 May 19, 2012
She is a snooty stuck up #it!& and thinks she is better than everyone else.. The best decision Robert Gourley ever made was to let her go... I personally know her and she is a little spoiled daddys rich girl. back stabbing thats who she is. Superfical to the max all about material things and playing with peoples emotions just because she thinks she can.........

Jackson, TN

#7 May 19, 2012
Christians go to robbies bar?
SHE IS GORGEOUSE

Ripley, TN

#8 Dec 11, 2012
YEA SHE IS A DADDYS SPOILED BRAT WHO YOUR RIGHT SHE THINKS SHE CAN PLAY WITH PEOPLES FEELINGS JUST BECAUSE SHE GETS THE SATISFACTION THAT SHE CAN HAVE ANYONE AND ANYTHING SHE WANTS.HER LITTLE FUCKED UP MUSLIM DADDY JUST BOUGHT HER A 3500 SQUARE FOOT HOME IN A RICH BITCHES COMMUNITY IN JACKSON WYNDCHASE. SO ANYBODY THAT IS WANTING TO DATE HER YOU BETTER BE SURE YOU HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY BECAUSE SHE USE TO ONLY LAUGH ABOUT ROBERT GOURLEYS FACTORY JOB AND DENTURES.EVEN THAT CROSS DRESSER WANTED TO DATE HER TO SEE IF HE COULD GET SOME MONEY OUT OF HER OR A FREE RIDE NOW THATS WHAT YOU CALL DISGUSTING. SHE WAS TO GOOD FOR HIS GAY OLD ASS. ANYBODY ELSE WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN CALL ME.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rid the burg 15 min Wally 22
drug testing 17 min dog lover 9
where is michael young????? 22 min jmw 9
fired from ermco for no reason 22 min dog lover 4
That Welfare Cheese 27 min dog lover 3
Dyersburg electric 30 min dog lover 28
are your pants on fire? 34 min dog lover 19
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 8 hr guest 101,381
josh bargery 12 hr sad 19

Personal Finance